Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US (37053 Views)

Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by CalmElder(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
She want to gain popularity and write a book.
She know what she is doing.
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Dollanaira: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Really
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Fkforyou(m): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
If it was a guy using this strategy to attract attention and extort money from his ex lover, the level of condemnation would have been much worse.

The truth is , Dangote had an affair , which is preety normal after all he is unmarried. His mistake is to completely lose guard and assume she won’t let the relationship get to her head and misbehave.

She couldn’t control her urge to show the world who she is dating of which she now embarrassed him in front of the world. Baba was pissed and want to leave the chic and she is now scared of losing him and so, she doesn’t wants to leave without a fight, which is getting messier.

I don’t know how people reason in this forum. Can’t you all see the babe is trying to cash out on him instead of trying to mend the error she made.

Dangote could have settled her once and for all instead of offering to be paying her monthly which to me is very generous of him. The bitch is too greedy to think straight if not, his offer is fair.

She is trying to cash out off his reputation and I support Dangote for going through the legal means. The public have a short memory and will soon be occupied by something else while the babe will be shut forever. It’s a win for him.

In the end, the babe will have no option than to accept his offer. undecided kiss
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Decades of planning, years of execution, nights of strategizing, days of glory— all can be squashed within minutes.

Womanizing, fornication, adultery are the most potent catalysts to the waterloo of a successful person. History, both biblical and otherwise has propped up this truth.

Observe as Aliko Dangote continues to make a mockery of himself, while his Delilah takes her cue.
Sometimes is good to not be excessively rich... Free time and too much money has made a hoe (Akata) with a big mouth drag him and his personality in the mud!!!

Adultery is evil!!

if you have the means, get married ASAP!!
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by AngelicBeing: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Decades of planning, years of execution, nights of strategizing, days of glory— all can be squashed within minutes.

Womanizing, fornication, adultery are the most potent catalysts to the waterloo of a successful person. History, both biblical and otherwise has propped up this truth.

Observe as Aliko Dangote continues to make a mockery of himself, while his Delilah takes her cue.
Gbam cheesy
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by sammysmiles(m): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
Queenlovely:
We are all adults so I will be honest with you guys

An idle mind is the devil's workshop, rich men have excess time to waste, they become bored too.

The educated rich people occupy themselves with better activities, while the educated illiterate amongst them engage in sex, silhouette challenge and aimlessly posting rubbish on the internet.

Dangote is an educated illiterate, you cannot excape from the society that molded your character.

hausa and sex are like five and six, that is why at his age no wife

Just forget these useless men,

# some have head but no cap,
#some have cap but no head
Dangote is useless?
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
This man just dey use him own hands tarnish his image
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Boxer007(m): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
sammysmiles:
Dangote is useless?

Really? He is a Multi - Billionaire enjoyin life with Nice halfcast babe & ther u are, hanging on Niaraland lookin for someone to lend u 20K.

Bro u need help.. Preach!!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by sammysmiles(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
Boxer007:

Really? He is a Multi - Billionaire enjoyin life with Nice halfcast babe & ther u are, hanging on Niaraland lookin for someone to lend u 20K.

Bro, medically & technicaly, u need help.. Preach!!! angry
Who are you talking to? Are you okay?
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by KomonSense: 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
Queenlovely:

An idle mind is the devil's workshop, rich men have excess time to waste, they become bored too.

The educated rich people occupy themselves with better activities, while the educated illiterate amongst them engage in sex, silhouette challenge and aimlessly posting rubbish on the internet.

Dangote is an educated illiterate, you cannot excape from the society that molded your character.

I'm not understanding...
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Boxer007(m): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
sammysmiles:
Who are you talking to? Are you okay?

. Wot the hell is wrong with u broke ilitarate people for gosh sake. U hanging around nairaland 24/7 gossiping about multi billionaire who dont even no u exist.
Please go n sell kerosene or somtin. Preach!! angry
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Soulsymbol99: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dango don teeeee grin
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Soulsymbol99: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dango don teeeee grin Las Las body no be firewood wink
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
Am not surprised though, aboki na aboki. if you like make him the richest man undecided, if i was this man i won't say a word, or react to that picture. Initially i thought that picture was fake, until he reacted.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
He left Nigeria to go and meet an akata. Ntooor
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by wonlasewonimi: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dangote should have kept quiet and let it die naturally. But, trying to gag her means she has Dangote's codes and she would still cash out no matter what..
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by tit(f): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
So Dangote dey carry asahwo
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by wildikeman(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
As in eh... She has hyped her business... And now only high profiled elites will approach her..
yemex04:

No need to pay again because as it was suppose to be Non -Disclosure Agreement but with the affairs in the news already,Nothing to protect again..the lady can move on with her head held high for ''fucking a billionaire'' grin
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by MartinsD12(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Queenlovely:

Dangote is not married you say? No children?
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Happy2020: 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
Notice how he’s not bothering with a Nigerian woman lol
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by sammysmiles(m): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
Boxer007:

. Wot the hell is wrong with u broke ilitarate people for gosh sake. U hanging around nairaland 24/7 gossiping about multi billionaire who dont even no u exist.
Please go n sell kerosene or somtin. Preach!! angry
Is like you are very stupid
Am I the one that called him useless , can't you see am quoting someone and asking a question Is like you don't have sense abi.... Your brain needs this ASAP...

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Boxer007(m): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
sammysmiles:
Is like you are very stupid
Am I the one that called him useless , can't you see am quoting someone and asking a question Is like you don't have sense abi.... Your brain needs this ASAP...

Calm down son .
am only tryna help u since yor common sense is not common sir. Dangote is a Billionaire in pounds. U dont have up to 2000 naira yet u nagging on nairaland like stegomaya moskito as if Dangote no u. Preach! angry
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by sammysmiles(m): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Boxer007:

Calm down son .
am only tryna help u since yor common sense is not common sir. Dangote is a Billionaire in pounds. U dont have up to 2000 naira yet u nagging on nairaland like stegomaya moskito as if Dangote no u. Preach! angry
Have you helped yourself Mumu,, and don't call me son......
Next time, Learn how to comprehend properly and be reasonable...
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Boxer007(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
sammysmiles:
Have you helped yourself Mumu,, and don't call me son......
Next time, Learn how to comprehend properly and be reasonable...

Son, the good news is that I have moiney, U dont.
Just curiuos why its always the broke people like u that enjoy gosipin about other peoples moiney.
If u need moiney, ask nicely and I will help u. Preach! angry
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
Had it been she was a Nigerian fg would have extradited her back to Nigeria to face punishment.
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by cedricksly: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

guy shut up, if u have no sense to contribute keep mute... Dangote didn't fornicate or womanize or commit adultery.. The man isn't currently married, he is very single and he is an adult who can have sexual relationship with the opposite sex, and shouldn't be sorry about it.. Its only making waves because he is a public figure. How does having a relationship with one person translate to womanising? Or going out with the opposite sex when he isn't married translate to womanising? U talk trying to make sense but no sense in ur words really
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by fracupation: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
grin
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by OdefaGirl(f): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
Because of your bombom...... I will come and read this literature. I am not interested Sir, handle your bombom matter by yourself.
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by sammysmiles(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Boxer007:

Son, the good news is that I have moiney, U dont.
Just curiuos why its always the broke people like u that enjoy gosipin about other peoples moiney.
If u need moiney, ask nicely and I will help u. Preach! angry
Your spellings and typing alone sef shows how your life looks like.... Your account is even old, which shows you are a bit grown up,,, and you don't have sense....
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by NwaforIgbo: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
Na this kind thing make I dey like Trump.... The guy know how to handle people like her...
Or perhaps because Dangote is a Muslim from a very conservative Muslim background na him make hi dey try to play cool with her...
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Boxer007(m): 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
sammysmiles:
Your spellings and typing alone sef shows how your life looks like.... Your account is even old, which shows you are a bit grown up,,, and you don't have sense....

well Son, acordin to my calculator, if u save yor salary plus pocket moiney for the next 3000 years, u will never have upto 1% of wot Dangote have.
Have u ever dated halfcast babe in yor life? Have u ever dated lightskin female in yor life..even ordnary Nmezor or Ordnary Sweetcunt97 or ordnary Dorin27 or ordnary BKsoul, u cant date. Please get help sir. Preach!! angry
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Nmezor(f): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
Boxer007:

well Son, acordin to my calculator, if u save yor salary plus pocket moiney for the next 3000 years, u will never have upto 1% of wot Dangote have.
Have u ever dated halfcast babe in yor life? Have u ever dated lightskin female in yor life..even ordnary Nmezor or Ordnary Sweetcunt97 or ordnary Dorin27, u cant date. Please get help sir. Preach!! angry

So ur TheCork, I should HV known

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bill Gates And Jeffrey Epstein's 2019 Meeting Reason For His Divorce / (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU / Dangote, Adenuga, Elumelu, Rabiu In France For Business Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.