Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,273 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum (70236 Views)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by JoinSeeMyFather: 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
Abeg make the man come up with another story. For we are not all kids here. A lady born in 1996 till date would be 24 or 25 years depending on her birth month.

Between 1996 & 2020, the girl will be 14 years of age. How did she manage to find her way to the USA? At what age did he married her? At what age did she give birth to her first and her second child? Abeg ooooo.
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Bianda24: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
It is a serious matter. I don't pray to be in such quagma. Its really weird and it can kill one by having high blood pressure.

Though I don't blame the man. 1996 was a long time. It was a time there was no phone, no email, no Skype, nothing in fact! I remmeber in those days when my mum travelled to the East, I used to stay at alert praying that my mum returned. No means to reach her.

So I wouldn't blame the man neither will I blame the woman nor the daughter. It is easier to form saint or intelligent in a matter like this but the truth is that it can happen to anybody.

I just pray that the Lord give the man the wisdom to untie the Knott. Its really sad but then, what can he do. Will he divorce her daughter and reject his children? Of course not! He may not marry his daughter again but he can't deny his children.

I will put him in prayer. It is not a curse since he did not do it intentionally.

1 Like

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by tonysmart2017: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Too many coincidence sad
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by rajiedreez: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
Call Wale Adenuga, he know what to do with this story
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by EBEk101(m): 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
omoh wahala behlike keke very easy to enter
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
dre11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjCrk5Mgxus

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/i-married-my-daughter-fathered-two-kids-with-her-while-my-dad-married-her-mum-man/
I used to wonder why the bible says no sex before marriage ( fornication). My thoughts where that it shouldn't be a sin since both parties are most times agreeing adults.
But apart from the obvious answer to that line of reasoning, stories like this (which are very common but in different variations) makes one realise the need for that law.
If oga had tightened his belt,he won't be in this mess. I feel for the guy Sha ,the kind of guilt,disgust and pain he might be passing through now is better imagined.
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by beehivedata(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
This is some fůcked up complication...still trying to wrap my head around it.
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by contigiency(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
Oizee:
dis type of issues could be avoided if only people do thorough investigation about each others family before marriage.....

My dear you said it all. In fact, you are my sweetheart for this wonderful and educative comment.
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by thundafire: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
Zainabbu:
This reminds me of bleeped up family in x-videos
it wasn't intentional and u can't blame the man. That time it wasn't easy to communicate unlike now
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by thundafire: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
2mch:
This happens to useless men who deny their kids and run away from their responsibility.
she never told him,she was pregnant
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by harmony75: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
pls come again.. what did you say?!?! the riddle is tough to unboxing ���⁉️❔
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Lovelyn451(f): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
that's why its good to travel home once in a while, when we traveled for my maternal grandma's burial, Coman see handsome fresh dudes that dey said were my relations, aswear if I meet these guys outside my village I go crush die

1 Like

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by jaxxy(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
Queenlovely:
Yet we have all these social network today and we don't value it,

He lost connection back in 1996 there was no social network.

Indomie generation will not understand. in the whole of nigeria only 50 person owned phone. my family owned one too.

Yet these days classmates are forming Rambo to reply greetings on Facebook.
Your classmates are the network you have, don't neglect them, use them to open doors later in life.

My father never jokes with his old classmates, the have get together always. they make each other richer with their shared experience and connection

So he married the so called gal aka daughter and had 2 kids with her b4 asking about her mother and father’s informations?? I see.

Same irresponsiblity he had with the mother took him to marry his daughter. He no dey learn how to do things the right way. undecided

A simple call to his parents and her parents b4 changing a contract marriage to a real one would have spared us this abomination. undecided
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by ashawopikin(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
Bloody hell!
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Jyke033: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2021

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
Another banger, home video story

1 Like

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by kayojosephy(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
Read a book on something like this in secondary school, if I am not mistaken, the title IS THE UNKNOWN HAND..

And another thing is this fornication of thing no be today, it has always been here, but people talk about this generation as if they are the perpetrators and pioneers of fornication and adultery, past generations were on it and this generation took it to the next level and next generations will take it higher...
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by wildikeman(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Me na oyibo I wan marry to be on the safe side
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by JuanDeDios: 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
Queenlovely:

Indomie generation will not understand. in the whole of nigeria only 50 person owned phone. my family owned one too.

Your classmates are the network you have, don't neglect them, use them to open doors later in life.

My father never jokes with his old classmates, the have get together always. they make each other richer with their shared experience and connection
@red: It was 500,000.
@bolded. Congrats to your family.
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Orpe7(m): 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
The world may look big but it isnt big at all
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Hassanmaye(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Innalillahi Wa Inna ilaihi rajiun
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Flynnthekidd(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
Omo which kind story be this Her mother his mother his wife his daughter... everything just dey confuse person
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by olawonder(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
In Islamic law, you must first get the consent and approval of the father before marrying or impregnating a girl; if due diligence was carried out beforehand all of these complications wouldn’t come by.

Its not much of a horror to find out that your ex wife/gf is now married to your father unknowingly; but to find out that that your ex has a daughter for u that u did not know about who is now your own wife is as horrible as hell!
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Orpe7(m): 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
JoinSeeMyFather:
Abeg make the man come up with another story. For we are not all kids here. A lady born in 1996 till date would be 24 or 25 years depending on her birth month.

Between 1996 & 2020, the girl will be 14 years of age. How did she manage to find her way to the USA? At what age did he married her? At what age did she give birth to her first and her second child? Abeg ooooo.

Because u can't find your way out of Nigeria doesn't mean others can't
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Orpe7(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Queenlovely:

Its so bad on Facebook, like we are all in a competition or something
Its so bad now I tell you
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by jesustheissue: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
This is what happens when you sleep with your girlfriend or woman first before asking questions. When you put the cart before the horse, this is often the outcome. The Almighty God says, "Keep the marriage bed undefiled for I shall judge the adulterous"
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Aboks(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
Wonderful
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by kayojosephy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
Plut01:

This one is too complicated.

I see more of it happening in few years time due to increase in unregistered sperm donors.

Abeg complete am, two parties are involved, "the unauthorized sperm collectors.."
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by JONSYN7154: 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hmmmmm! How strange water turn to bone.
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by Chamberlin1983(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Exactly. I use to have that music. Very interesting.
Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by kayojosephy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
SavageMaster:

This story doesn't add up.

If the "daughter" was born in 1996, she should be 24 years old. How old was she when the man met and married her for papers in the US?

How come she was already a citizen when she got married to her "father"? Was she adopted by a US family after her birth?

How come she didn't show her mother the picture of the man that wanted to marry her and now she's taking him to see her mother?

Can someone pls clear my confusion on the above questions?

He concluded the complicated story by saying only himself and his wife’s mother know about the true situation of things.

Yet, he called in to a Nigerian radio station program to narrate the story.

The Lies here are too much joor!
You are right and the father sef no come see say na him son be this when he showed up, and the daughter must have informed them of her bringing her husband home, I'd like to know the father's reaction when he is to meet the supposed husband of his step daughter who turns out to be his own son and he no ask question...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum by juman(m): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
He is not the father of the said wife.
Unless DNA confirm it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? / Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.