Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

#LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson (28570 Views)

Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) / #Lekkishooting: Video Shows A Corpse Being Taken To The Army. Video #2 added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Seyzcham91(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Amen!
Charmingrascal:
Buratai
Tinubu
Sanwoolu and whoever ordered the shooting including the heartless soldiers that pointed their riffles at close range and kill armless protesters will never know peace. Karma will come for them the blood of those who died will seek vengeance and their blood will cry for judgement till those who kill them become restless for the rest of their lives.

So shall it be in Jesus name.
Amen.

Those who are supporting the evil may you all experience the pains that those that were shot experience. Amen!

1 Like

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by sweetgala(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Millimann:
Like some people said, some of the victims are afraid of coming out with proofs. They would rather remain silent in their homes and be alive than open their mouths and be persecuted.

This is a false narrative and furthers the killing of the truth, No one would be persecuted for standing up.

The commission has been setup at great expense to the public purse and "victims" should take it as a civic duty to present themselves for the hearing and expose the facts to the light of truth, the human rights organisations which have been compiling information on the alleged abuse and incidents on the 20th have a responsibility to encourage these "victims" to come forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by TemmyT002(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Millimann:
Like some people said, some of the victims are afraid of coming out with proofs. They would rather remain silent in their homes and be alive than open their mouths and be persecuted.

Forget that "Like some people say" part
Go and read Fisayo Soyimbo's investigation.
That's all.
Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by sweetgala(m): 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mynd44:

This just brings a new dynamics. There have been reports that some of the protesters were armed and that might explain the pellets because the police or army does not carry pellets

The video of the army circulated indeed had use of shotguns for crows dispersal. The hospital is therefore obligated to provide the medical notes and discharge papers for everyone treated, the state should seek a judicial order to summon anyone who is a victim to present at the commission

2 Likes

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by smith1985(m): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
Pallets is from pump action certainly not the military or police.. some of the protesters were there with short guns..they must have shot at the military too not knowing the pallet will scatter and hit people in that rowdy session.
Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by fairy88: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
The best part is they pay for it, and their children children too

3k Gowns
Cooperate & Casual
Chat up fo more designs
#pay_on_delivery_lagos
Delivery nation wide
Call or chat 07034247614

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by GeneralPula: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
tesppidd:
This is utter rubbish!

Even if they are afraid the PDP I know made up of angry men like Uche Secondus, Kola Olabodiya, Nyesom Wike, Atiku Abubakar, Fani Kayode, Ayo Fayose, including that red cap man that calls his CUPP... These people will not rest until they expose the 78 people that were killed.

What of Nnamdi Kanu and his people? By now they would have listed at least 10 dead persons.

What about Sowore and his almighty Sahara reporters? They cant even present only 5 dead persons. Only 5!

Nonsense; Over 30 people died and they are all afraid to come out!

That is the most stupid thing I have heard between 2020 and 2021.

No mind them bro..

Every false news is DOA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by michoim(m): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nonsense. Fabricated talks after 4 months, coming will well hatched stories
Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Femeto: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
Buratai done go so this thing na waste to me.
Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by nencounter10: 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mynd44:

This just brings a new dynamics. There have been reports that some of the protesters were armed and that might explain the pellets because the police or army does not carry pellets

Pellets in this context mean bullets.
Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by lexy2014: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mynd44:

So if ur report says that "some of the protesters were armed" and u say "that might explain the pellets", are u then saying that d protesters shot themselves?

1 Like

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by maiquel: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
[s]
Mynd44:

[/s]

Am I disappointed...? No!

1 Like

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by lexy2014: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
smith1985:
Pallets is from pump action certainly not the military or police.. some of the protesters were there with short guns..they must have shot at the military too not knowing the pallet will scatter and hit people in that rowdy session.

Dude, kindly explain how shooting at d military now resulted in pellets scattering and hitting people in d rowdy session? What was d trajectory of d bullets shot and how did d pellets locate those that it hit?
Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
We have seen the coordinated arson in Lagos and true grieving victims of the arson by IPOB leader's followers but where are the dead bodies of the victims?

It is absolutely impossible to kill people in their tens like 78 and kill all their pastors, imams, relatives, neighbours, friends or colleagues at work.

It is over 3 months now yet no Pastor or pastors, imams, relatives, neighbours, friends or colleagues at work at reported losing someone.

Imagine killing a Catholic that Revd Kukah, a die-hard hater of APC and supporter of PDP, is member of the clergy? These guys know they are not being truthful so every month they create new lies to cover lies. We want justice if anyone was killed in Lekki so get the proofs.

That is why none of those who were paid to create those fake creative and hype them online must be prosecuted and innocent ones freed.
GOD bless you for this your wonderful analysis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by lexy2014: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mynd44:

Who gave d reports? Where did d reports come from?

1 Like

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by gentledecency: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
they have started their shamble panel of enquiry again to deceive the masses, as if they mean well to me and you, and they have swept it under the carpet before, after Amnesty International raises alarm of no body was brought to book in that incident with all their evidents, Woo unto you that supports this evil government and power munger's of Nigeria politician and security agencies for killing the people they called their Citizens,because one day it will affect you one way or the other, how did I get in to this country.

1 Like

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
They have been threatened
Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Bestbeelieve: 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
what are some i diots up here talking? so the video of the soldiers shooting indiscriminately was the protesters who were shooting with pellets? They said there was no shooting so why bring in the twist of self defence? we will see the end of these liars and you co conspirators!bloody urchins!!

1 Like

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Shattuck(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
tesppidd:
This is utter rubbish!

Even if they are afraid the PDP I know made up of angry men like Uche Secondus, Kola Olabodiya, Nyesom Wike, Atiku Abubakar, Fani Kayode, Ayo Fayose, including that red cap man that calls his CUPP... These people will not rest until they expose the 78 people that were killed.

What of Nnamdi Kanu and his people? By now they would have listed at least 10 dead persons.

What about Sowore and his almighty Sahara reporters? They cant even present only 5 dead persons. Only 5!

so what you are saying is that the surgeon is lying about that there was no shooting and no casualties, I wonder how folks like you reason, how do you communicate with sane folks? life must be really difficult.

1 Like

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Shattuck(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Racoon:

Babajide Sanwo-Olu the Lagos state governor initially denied nobody died but later made a volte face when the dust start settling to say 2 people died.This was the beginning of desperate efforts to conceal evidence.
and yet some shameless good for nothing, miserable low lives will still come out and defend the govt, with false claim such never happened, how stupid.

1 Like

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by salem1996: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
tesppidd:
This is utter rubbish!

the problem of the country is this;

as far as anything favor us regardless of the majority that suffers in the process, we are ready to defend it...

am not saying you benefited from the incident but even the Government of the state clearly accept that it happens. this is Nigeria, so threatening the victim's family will not be a big issue. May whoever is at the wrong side in this incident suffer from the same pains..Amen.

2 Likes

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by moreb2cum: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
Considering the demographics of the majority of people present that night, an hospital like Reddington will just offer first aid and let them go.
No registration, no records.
Hopefully they have CCTV records.
Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by ikennamadu1(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mynd44:

you just kill the respect I get for you... from today anywhere I see your comment.. I go bash you... Allah... I no care if you go ban me for 100years
Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Tonymario58: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
I'm baffles for the defensive responses I get here. People are really supporting the government from this platform?.
We are on a long thing in this country.

1 Like

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by tesppidd: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
Shattuck:
so what you are saying is that the surgeon is lying about that there was no shooting and no casualties, I wonder how folks like you reason, how do you communicate with sane folks? life must be really difficult.
Why can't the surgeon lie?

Is he not human? Or is he Jesus Christ or the Pope?

Am not saying that he's lying though.

But the fact is; in all of this, there is a better proof than word of mouth, he say she say.

And that is names, photographs and addresses.

We need these information to rest this case once and for all.

Any evidence other than this is watery.

2 Likes

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by greensandy: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
ikennamadu1:

you just kill the respect I get for you... from today anywhere I see your comment.. I go bash you... Allah... I no care if you go ban me for 100years

And so fucking what? You people are kids, attaching too much importance to yourselves.

1 Like

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Ghostrye: 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
I just hope this doctor doesn't suddenly die of Covid-19 like that other doctor that treated them.

1 Like

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Ghostrye: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mynd44:

By pellets he most likely meant expended bullets lodged in the body of the patients
Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
no o...Wye those people saying no one was shot...shebi uba don see the true story here
Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by naijapips04: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mynd44:

What a stoopid thing to say. I'm embarrassed on your behalf. So this is the sort of people Seun has put in to 'moderate' our posts here Sad.

1 Like

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Shame on all who see the shootings as a scam

Shame on the liars who declared living people like Eniola Badmus and other 78 living people as dead.
These liars must be prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by smith1985(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
lexy2014:

Dude, kindly explain how shooting at d military now resulted in pellets scattering and hitting people in d rowdy session? What was d trajectory of d bullets shot and how did d pellets locate those that it hit?

can you categorically say the pallets are from the military or police, certainly No.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi / FG Retires Isah Idris (Acting Immigration Boss) / Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.