Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,257 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

#LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson (28565 Views)

Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) / #Lekkishooting: Video Shows A Corpse Being Taken To The Army. Video #2 added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by oluwasegun007(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
As far as bubu, baba lai, inspector fash and the men in green in concerned...what happened there was a crusade with badger knockout everywhere.
Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Millimann:
Like some people said, some of the victims are afraid of coming out with proofs. They would rather remain silent in their homes and be alive than open their mouths and be persecuted.
True cry, it's a pity we took the freedom of speech given to us by Goodluck jonathan for granted cry

1 Like

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by pickatyouu: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
We know the truth, the government can try to hide it all they want

1 Like

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by adadike(f): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
Truth is gradually coming back. Many more to come . Buhari, shame on you
Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Sterope(f): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
The entire story is pointing to other powers at work.

Mynd44:

This just brings a new dynamics. There have been reports that some of the protesters were armed and that might explain the pellets because the police or army does not carry pellets

2 Likes

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Sterope(f): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Why?
BusinessHub1:

Please stop sounding like a fool..this statement of yours is so annoying.
Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by macrodata(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
helinues:
They were many with no number?

undecided embarassed
Is he a Dr or a statistician? Mumu, how many mould of swallow did you count from the the last semo you gulped with that watery soup that had only salt & oil?

1 Like

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Minjim: 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
This is just a confirmation of the obvious
Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by JooEeL(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
I know there are still some dumbos and ignoramuses whose brains are not capable of cross-referencing facts and materials when the time requires it :

This is for you :

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8pvZuV2qv4]

1 Like

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by onuman: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hospitals in Orlu, Imo state, are overwhelmed by casualties from this military incursion in the place.

Who can tell armed forces to stop shooting at unarmed civilians in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
Millimann:
Like some people said, some of the victims are afraid of coming out with proofs. They would rather remain silent in their homes and be alive than open their mouths and be persecuted.

You've noted nothing but the pure truth.

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
Only apc miscreants n0 believe this. We saw the video. Dj switch uploaded everything

3 Likes

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Draslo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
sweetonugbu:
So there was shooting?.
I believe it is called a massacre. Shooting is involved.
Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Following.
Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by solmusdesigns: 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
JooEeL:
I know there are still some dumbos and ignoramuses whose brains are not capable of cross-referencing facts and materials when the time requires it :

This is for you :

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8pvZuV2qv4]

A masked lady talking is not evidence or fact

Show us people she talked about

2 Likes

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Farki: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
I only hope the military is treated the same way it treats civilians

3 Likes

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by wellmax(m): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
For the patients I treated, I did not extract any bullet; the patient that had pellet did not require a removal,” he said.

Excuse sir, beth DJ witch said 72 people died from the Lekkilies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by lastmessenger: 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mynd44:

This just brings a new dynamics. There have been reports that some of the protesters were armed and that might explain the pellets because the police or army does not carry pellets
I don't know how seun decided to make you a Mode. You don't deserve that. You be hustling with other BMCs and be collecting your 30k.

4 Likes

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by 989900: 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
tesppidd:
[s]This is utter rubbish!

Even if they are afraid the PDP I know made up of angry men like Uche Secondus, Kola Olabodiya, Nyesom Wike, Atiku Abubakar, Fani Kayode, Ayo Fayose, including that red cap man that calls his CUPP... These people will not rest until they expose the 78 people that were killed.

What of Nnamdi Kanu and his people? By now they would have listed at least 10 dead persons.

What about Sowore and his almighty Sahara reporters? They cant even present only 5 dead persons. Only 5!

Nonsense; Over 30 people died and they are all afraid to come out!

That is the most stupid thing I have heard between 2020 and 2021[/s].

2 Likes

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by wellmax(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
Millimann:

Afraid of what please.
Afraid that their lies will be exposed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by SoBright101: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
When they said dj Switch live video was photoshoped, i realised we are been led by old, analog people

Agents would flood this post. Watch out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by wellmax(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lekkilies will never stand.

I cannot imagine people who went to school saying that victims are afraid of coming out for fear of victimization.
What about those who have testified for other SARS high-handedness. You people are mad.

Lekki lies had come to catch up with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Dollanaira: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
Really
Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS
when praying always add, father, help me to do the right thing @ the right time
& father, help me to be in the right place @ the right time in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Solatium(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
Golan007:
Pellets?

Certainly not from the military.

We are getting there,sebi all those idiots said military killed? so far no record of anyone that was killed at least from Redington record

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by yemex04(m): 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
Racoon:
[s][/s]"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor." -Desmond Tutu

How can you say #EndSARS protesters who were out for about 2 weeks without any sort of violence will suddenly start bearing arms & engaging the army in a shootout? Do you know how bloody it could have been?

All evidence then, now and in time to come showed that the nation via the Nigerian army murdered its citizens on 20/10/2020 @ Lekki and practically trying to cover up the conspiracy.Dont be part of it.

The Army and police do not use pellets.Some of the protesters possibly carried guns loaded with pellets probably for self defense..

Meanwhile,among the protesters are criminals,it is usually not written on the face who is a criminal.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Hotbutt(f): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
It is well....

That Night was a Night to remember.
Sometimes I can't even believe that what happened that night occurred. I can only wonder what happens in places with no access to phones or social media.

May God save us.

Anyways join me and cekebrate GOD o. One of our SIckle Cell Anaemia (SS) Patient just got CURED completely and her genotype has changed completely from SIckle Cell to AA. It's a Miracle. What God cannot do doesn't exist

She got CURED Completely and her genotype has converted from SIckle Cell (SC) to AA. Two laboratory results have confirmed it.

To all those on Nairaland that were laughing at us last year saying Sickle Cell cannot be cured or genotype change, well, GOD has shamed you all for life.
To all those that will still doubt and say it's a lie. Well you can sit there while you world and breakthrough passes you by.

Click here to listen and watch her conversion Story below to know the Therapy she used that worked for her.

https://www.nairaland.com/6330207/sickle-cell-sc-childs-genotype#97889849
Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
the tragedy that transpired @ the lekki toll could have been avoided 100%

just imagine how many bread winners that died, how many graduate that departed prematurely, how many people who became amputees just because some people are CLUELESS, HEARTLESS AND HAVE COMPLETELY LOST TOUCH WITH EMPATHY.

Unfortunately no amount of wailing can reverse the ordeal, the deed has been done. whomever called for or ordered for the shooting, or actually went there to do the shooting

the ALPHA and OMEGA shall expose them and judge them accordingly in Jesus name
Amen

1 Like

Re: #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson by Liposure: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tinubu, buhari, buratai, lai and sanwoolu should come and explain to us what happen that night cause we are tired of their lies and denials. Nigerians want truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Governors, Senators, Ministers, Military Officers Own 130 Dubai Assets / Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North / Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.