Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Let Google Help You Show Your Business To The World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Google Help You Show Your Business To The World (103 Views)

Let Google Send Hundreds Of Customers To Your Business / Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k / Do u Want Your Business To Reach Out to 5million Active Nigerians?(come IN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Google Help You Show Your Business To The World by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Most times we spend huge amounts of money trying to advertise our business and at the end of the day, nothing to show for it.

Just few people will see it for the period the advert will last. It can be frustrating and money-lavishing sometimes.

HOW I CAN HELP YOU
Let me help you upload your business on Google, so that it will be visible to the world forever.
You don't have to be spending money on Adverts. Whenever online users needs your services, they search on Google and Google will show your business profile to them.

See pictures below to understand better.

NOTE:
ONCE YOUR BUSINESS IS UPLOADED ON GOOGLE, GOOGLE CREATES A FREE WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS.

SERVICE COST ₦1,000 ONLY!!!
If you are interested, write me a mail contact.uncleokoro@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Simple Means For Promoting Your Business / New Way To Increase Your Business Visibility For Free / Where To Get Followers Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.