Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami (30632 Views)

Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom / David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Judolisco(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2021
I don't know who kidnapped you oh... But I haven't seen fulanis in my place speaking fulfude they speak my language fluently

3 Likes

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Grace001: 7:46am On Jan 31, 2021
Anyone can now talk to the media and start saying rubbish.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by azpekuliar: 7:47am On Jan 31, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Unemployment is not an excuse to lead a life of crime

At all oo
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by mrnairaland1(m): 7:48am On Jan 31, 2021
He was kidnapped, any tribe could have done this. Can we just stop these tribalism and face the main issues to avoid dire consequences.

Most people ain't politicians, we do not have money, we cannot afford to go to main motor parks sometimes not to even talk of flying, yet peeps get kidnapped, if they can't pay ransom, they get killed.

Insecurity is a national problem, let us face it nationally...�️

2 Likes

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Pennywise(m): 7:48am On Jan 31, 2021
The kidnap took place at his filling station. They might even be his relations. He shouldnt distract from the problem of Fulanis Herdsmen that have taken over the highways

2 Likes

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by SaintLucia: 7:48am On Jan 31, 2021
When you focus and tagged a particular ethnic group criminal, you are only giving freedom to other ethnic groups to commit crime cos they know the crime will not be blame on them.

2 Likes

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by PericomaNwankwo: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2021
SilverNorGold:
They'll still say they're Fulanis! Lol... In Nigeria currently, all sicknesses are Covid-19 and all criminals are Fulani herdsmen.

Yiu get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by SonOfTheRisingS: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2021
Fulani has activated their agents of tribalism to distract and delays Yoruba's freedom.

Stay focus #ESN is here for our security

#Revolutionnow

2 Likes

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by slimjosh231(m): 7:51am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/30/all-my-kidnappers-spoke-fluent-yoruba%E2%80%94ekiti-oil-magnate-akinbami?fbclid=IwAR3PxuNdfO_7nfdmn6Z7PCJ2XRCMhLrPG9z3k_BkKlkPJ74wfHBT23tJM3Q

Instead of you thanking God you’re bringing tribalism into it. “Spits”.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Sonnobax15(m): 7:51am On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:
were you expecting them to speak Chinese

the white colonial masters spoke perfect Igbo language, efik, ibibio etc, hausa even

that is how to take somebody's land

it is either Yoruba or Fulani

inshort Yoruba land has more thief's than the next 20 African countries countries combined
They were Yorubas, simple....You can't change that fact....abi were you there with him when he was being held captive ?

6 Likes

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by WriterX(m): 7:53am On Jan 31, 2021
i know yorubas who speak hausas and fulani and i know fulani who speak yorubas, this is nothing new under the sun however let this remind some of us that not all fulani are kidnappers and not all other tribes are not kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by naijadrivablog: 7:53am On Jan 31, 2021
You won't hear pim now. if na Igbo's, tribalists will land like vultures to a feast of DEAD MEAT. wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by kareemkamil(m): 7:54am On Jan 31, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Tell us excuse lead to crime, use ur common sense bro
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Seun360(m): 7:54am On Jan 31, 2021
TimeManager:

The seriki fulani and his family all speak core oyo dialect.

kiss the truth!

You will be a fool if you think the yorubas are not into kidnapping as well. Even the Fulani kidnapping gang also have yorubas within their ranks.

We yorubas are the worst ethnic group in Nigeria.
Wicked people, even to themselves.

3 Likes

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by MrMou: 7:55am On Jan 31, 2021
TimeManager:

The seriki fulani and his family all speak core oyo dialect.

kiss the truth!
You still dey do this kiss the truth after all these years? Nawa o
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by GetMeRight: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2021
SilverNorGold:
They'll still say they're Fulanis! Lol... In Nigeria currently, all sicknesses are Covid-19 and all criminals are Fulani herdsmen.

Covid-19 is real, don't attempt to underplay it, it serves no good to anyone. Go to any hospital in your area, you will see a lots of patients with different ailments. Where did you get your own information that all sickness in Nigeria now is covid-19?

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Herkim(m): 8:02am On Jan 31, 2021
Most criminally minded Nigerians. See kidnapping as the easiest way of making money without sweat.

We need to review our laws concerning this criminal act or else things will go out of hands.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by iamjavadem(m): 8:02am On Jan 31, 2021
It usually leads to crime because most people are not strong willed and not brought up well. I can never turn to crime.
Okoroawusa:
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by iamjavadem(m): 8:03am On Jan 31, 2021
Bigot!!! People are good and evil in all tribes.
Jibsy203:
I said it,afonjas are de problems of themselves,de hate themselves to de last,
The betray themselves
The always harvest there brothers skull
The kidnap there brothers..
Them envy there brothers
What other evil things afonja can't do,
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by AmazingELixir: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2021
lipsrsealed

They are fulani born and bred in the wastelands
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by davspog2(m): 8:05am On Jan 31, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

Seriki fulani and his household spoke flawless Yoruba.
The seriki fulani has been living in yoruba land for 45 years and FYI he's from kwara state.....go listen to his interview with Edmund obillo.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Yankee101: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2021
There are also non fulani kidnappers and they must all be stopped

Buhari must go
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by pickatyouu: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2021
Kidnappers have no particular tribe or gender , it is just an evil and criminal mindset people choose.

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Onepeople: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:
So we are now seeing clearly that the kidnappers are all South Westerners

Just yesterday we read of how Muyideen led the operation from shadow that claimed the lives of his two nephew.....But without been caught the media has already gone agog that it was Fulanis Herdsmen as usual...

Putting it in clear light Fulanis are mostly Muslims and over 69.5% of yoruba population are muslims while the rest percentage are staggered between Christianity and traditionalist...IFA worshippers..

Now with so much percentage on religious interactions receiving same teachings, how can someone come to exonerate one and condemn the other whereas the build of all the atrocities leans towards both having a common understanding through faith.

I pride myself as been fair and Just and upholding to tenets of truth and will always do so...

Those that where kidnapped in other regions says their captors speaks Fulani but why is the case different here that the captors speaks yoruba...

This clearly shows something is not adding up literally which boil down to petty propganda and evil profiling and using Fulani Herdsmen as cover up to real issues.

where did you get this statistics from that more than 69.5% of yurobas are Christians?

2 Likes

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by hernandson(m): 8:11am On Jan 31, 2021
13.5k twitter account for urgent sale 08112377717
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Onliie(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2021
Asgard13:
Na so dey kill fasoranti daughter.. most of this crimes are committed by the Yoruba people of western Nigeria.. HIDDING UNDER FULANI

DONT EVER TRUST TUFACE... BELIEVE THEM ON YOUR OWN
why are you lying to buttress your argument.

Killers of fasoranti daughter were not yoruba
Read
https://m.guardian.ng/news/police-arrests-killers-of-fasorantis-daughter-funke/
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Mayng01(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2021
Not new, seriki Fulani in ibarapa speaks fluent Yoruba
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by badoh(m): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:
So we are now seeing clearly that the kidnappers are all South Westerners

Just yesterday we read of how Muyideen led the operation from shadow that claimed the lives of his two nephew.....But without been caught the media has already gone agog that it was Fulanis Herdsmen as usual...

Putting it in clear light Fulanis are mostly Muslims and over 69.5% of yoruba population are muslims while the rest percentage are staggered between Christianity and traditionalist...IFA worshippers..

Now with so much percentage on religious interactions receiving same teachings, how can someone come to exonerate one and condemn the other whereas the build of all the atrocities leans towards both having a common understanding through faith.

I pride myself as been fair and Just and upholding to tenets of truth and will always do so...

Those that where kidnapped in other regions says their captors speaks Fulani but why is the case different here that the captors speaks yoruba...

This clearly shows something is not adding up literally which boil down to petty propganda and evil profiling and using Fulani Herdsmen as cover up to real issues.

Was it not his fulani friend that brought the idea of kidnap to him?
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by larrixauto2017(m): 8:15am On Jan 31, 2021
I Everyone... ShegzzCars...
We Sell All Kind Of Luxurious Vehicles.
We Upgrade All Vehicles.
We Sell Vehicles Part.
We Import Vehicles From Overseas. And Deliver Too Your Door Step... We Also Fix And Repairs Accidented Vehicles.. We Get From Abroad.
We Deliver All Ride Too Your Door Step.
We Repairs All Kind Of Luxurious Vehicles.. With Modern Equipment.
We Run A Computerized Scan On Vehicles.
We Diagnosed And Fix Air Condition System.
We Use Computer To Program Any Kind of Control � Unit On Any Vehicles System.
E. t. C.
Dm Shegzz Now Let Roll.. 07083676583.. Whatsapp Now Or Direct Call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape / FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout / Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.