Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Why Do Almost Every Tribe Want To Go to University In Sw Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Almost Every Tribe Want To Go to University In Sw Nigeria (2988 Views)

SE Vs SW Nigeria Out Of School Children-Statisense / Governor Oyenbanji Looking At Railway Master Plan Developed For SW Nigeria / No Muslim Governor In SW Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Almost Every Tribe Want To Go to University In Sw Nigeria by bakynes(m): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2021
Armaggedon:
Lagos and Abuja are the two most cosmopolitan cities in Nigeria for obvious historical and administrative reasons. Any other thing you wrote is gibberish.
Kiss my Ass, the truth is bitter. Igbos are many in Ibadan,Akure and Ogun state (Outskirt of Lagos)

Which of the Eastern Univeristies beat UI,Unilag,OAU. Or the 3rd best ranked University in Africa, Convenant university. If you don't have solid points to back your defense don't mention me again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Almost Every Tribe Want To Go to University In Sw Nigeria by Kyase(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2021
Asgard13:
grin

YORUBA PEOPLE LOVE DICK MEASURING... CAUSE AS A RESULT OF TRIBAL INSECURITY

THIS PEOPLE LEVEL OF SELF DECIET AND INSECURITY IS TOP NOTCH

WHY THE THREAD...

EVEN IN THEIR OWN UNIVERSITY THEYRE SO TRIBAL

ONLY YORUBA PEOPLE WILL CALL UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA ..... UNIVERSITY OF NSUKKA..

Envy no Dey gree call UNN ..

YORUBA EH KWA..

ATIMES I DO FEEL PITY FOR THEIR STEW IN PIT.. MAYBE THEY NEED SOMEONE TO HELP THEM GET THE STEW OUT OF PIT

NIGERIA TRIBE N ED HELP
your first line said it all......you finish talk.... grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Almost Every Tribe Want To Go to University In Sw Nigeria by Sammy07: 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Armaggedon:
Lagos and Abuja are the two most cosmopolitan cities in Nigeria for obvious historical and administrative reasons. Any other thing you wrote is gibberish.

Mention any of your universities that can compete with oau, unilag, UI, futa or covenant cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Almost Every Tribe Want To Go to University In Sw Nigeria by ForumNL(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Cashsteady:
I Know like 5 igbos now, im older than tho. all of them said they don't want to go university in South east and they all chose south West universities, ui, unilag, and the one at Ife.. Is is that the Universities in other region are not good enough? In unilag Yorubas are just like 40% of the population while the other 60% are people from other tribes mainly the igbos and south south people.. Unn is a federal university but still 90% igbos. Why exactly is this?

Says an IPOB
Which of the unilag is 40% Yoruba

The unilag in Lagos that I know is 70% Yoruba and 30% other tribes - Edo, Urhobo, Igala, Igbo, ebira, Tiv, idoma etc
Re: Why Do Almost Every Tribe Want To Go to University In Sw Nigeria by ForumNL(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Cashsteady:
I Know like 5 igbos now, im older than tho. all of them said they don't want to go university in South east and they all chose south West universities, ui, unilag, and the one at Ife.. Is is that the Universities in other region are not good enough? In unilag Yorubas are just like 40% of the population while the other 60% are people from other tribes mainly the igbos and south south people.. Unn is a federal university but still 90% igbos. Why exactly is this?

South East has 26 universities private inclusive

South West has 45+ private institutions
20+ Fed and state institutions
Re: Why Do Almost Every Tribe Want To Go to University In Sw Nigeria by Pat081: 1:25am On Aug 24, 2022
Because they love one another and leave with love with them
Re: Why Do Almost Every Tribe Want To Go to University In Sw Nigeria by ForumNL(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Pat081:
Because they love one another and leave with love with them
Yorubas don't discriminate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Found In Kenya, Signalling Abduction By Buhari Re / A Bird Relax On A Ukrainian Soldier As The Russia Ukraine War Rages On (vid) / The Race Now Is Between Amaechi And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.