Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav (2942 Views)

El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All / Obasanjo To Buhari: Banditry Is Happening At Your Backyard / NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Factshunter: 12:19am On Jan 31, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Please!! Do u think or feel Nigeria will be good?

My brother, Nigeria matter taya everybody. Nigeria was and is never a country or nation to start with.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by BobbyZrealist(m): 12:25am On Jan 31, 2021
Factshunter:

My brother, Nigeria matter taya everybody. Nigeria was and is never a country or nation to start with.

If that is for real?
Then my Mama used to say in Hausa 'Naijeriya ba re gya ruba" That is,
"Nigeria will not be good"
I AM VERY SAD.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by dumahi(m): 12:45am On Jan 31, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

If that is for real?
Then my Mama used to say in Hausa 'Naijeriya ba re gya ruba" That is,
"Nigeria will not be good"
I AM VERY SAD.
How can Nigeria be ever good when we have fellows like Factshunter who turn everything to tribalism and turn around to accuse everyone of tribal banters.

But, like seriously, BobbyZrealist, you are truly a realist. You are even a Northerner and yet your view is so balanced in this discussion. I don't mean to say that Northerners can't be balanced in their view but I mean that one would have expected you to be the one as defensive as hunter being that Fulani are Northerners.

Then, I urge you, don't let Nigeria make you sad. Ours is to do our part and leave the rest for the next generation. It's all part of realism.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by BobbyZrealist(m): 1:01am On Jan 31, 2021
dumahi:

How can Nigeria be ever good when we have fellows like Factshunter who turn everything to tribalism and turn around to accuse everyone of tribal banters.

But, like seriously, BobbyZrealist, you are truly a realist. You are even a Northerner and yet your view is so balanced in this discussion. I don't mean to say that Northerners can't be balanced in their view but I mean that one would have expected you to be the one as defensive as hunter being that Fulani are Northerners.

Then, I urge you, don't let Nigeria make you sad. Ours is to do our part and leave the rest for the next generation. It's all part of realism.

It hurts me so bad, to see Nigeria like this.
I have friends from all over Nigeria, from the East,to the West,North to the south.
Even if i don't like someone or group of people I won't show it,but rather I always find a way to see how I can win the person through persuasion and not by threat or force.
Despite of our differences,I pray the Lord finds us and binds us.

And I won't let Nigeria make me sad,I will do all I can to help.
dumahi

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Factshunter: 1:14am On Jan 31, 2021
dumahi:

But, like seriously, BobbyZrealist, you are truly a realist. You are even a Northerner and yet your view is so balanced in this discussion. I don't mean to say that Northerners can't be balanced in their view but I mean that one would have expected you to be the one as defensive as hunter being that Fulani is Northerners.

Common don't be funny already.

You think Nigeria is redeemable, you think the tribal issue and brouhaha will ever disappear, you think Nigeria will ever become get better, and with the demonic, evil, 1999 constitution?

See, if you like write all the long episodes and your nigeria-go-better rhetoric article it won't change a thing and that's the reality you fail to see that I saw a long time ago.

Well, I am a realist and the reality here is that Nigeria is a fraud and almost irredeemable which you and your likes don't want to accept nor agree but, I care less anyways. Can't you people see everyone is fed up, can't you all see Nigeria is not real, and nothing like love here at all?

I dont give a mess what you say or write or even about my opinion cos I know how and what it feels to lose a loved ones even though I've not been a victim of any or any those mother fu.cker, blood sucking Northerners that do not value human lives but cows.

Continue with your Nairaland inspired nonsensical nonsense if you like it won't change a thing. But I must give kudos to these SE security networks cos they understand the game and how it feels.

Nonsense.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by BobbyZrealist(m): 1:33am On Jan 31, 2021
Factshunter:

Common don't be funny already.

You think Nigeria is redeemable, you think the tribal issue and brouhaha will ever disappear, you think Nigeria will ever become get better, and with the demonic, evil, 1999 constitution?

See, if you like write all the long episodes and your nigeria-go-better rhetoric article it won't change a thing and that's the reality you fail to see that I saw a long time ago.

Well, I am a realist and the reality here is that Nigeria is a fraud and almost irredeemable which you and your likes don't want to accept nor agrees, I care less anyways. Can't you people see everyone is fed up, can't you all see Nigeria us not real, and nothing like love here at all?

I dont give a mess what you say or write or even about my opinion cos I know how and what it feels to lose a loved ones even though I am yet to be a victim of those mother fu.cker Northerners that doesn't value human lives but cows.

Continue with your Nairaland inspired nonsensical nonsense if you like it won't change a thing. But I must give kudos to these SE security networks cos they understand the game and how it feels.

Nonsense.

The Falcon cannot hear the Falconer.
Things Fall Apart.
The Centre cannot hold.
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world-
W.B Yeats

Now I understand why Nigeria no go better.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Danzakidakura(m): 1:41am On Jan 31, 2021
Factshunter:
Op, excuse oo ..are you by any chance ibo or an ipob member grin cheesy
fulani terrorist group are everywhere even on nairaland. They will always want to divert attention
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by dumahi(m): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2021
Beremx:
The thread has degenerated to Yoruba/Igbo fight. Till una get sense, Fulani people will continue to prevail in the south.

Abeg who tag me for this thread?
I saw when they mentioned you to come and support the tribalism. But when you didn't, they shamefully removed the mention. Some people are yet to SEE what is happening. They still think we are here for petty tribalism. They don't know that it's now a do-or-die situation.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Never4getU: 8:22am On Jan 31, 2021
I'm not sure ur argument have any bases. Isn't a fact we are being invaded and it's a backdoor agenda by northern political elites which is responsible for the silence u all can see by FG.

The North don't want destingration of the country as it's becoming daily agitation of various ethic nationalities of Nigeria, the recent are Oodudua Republic which if serious may deal a catastrophic blow hence, the secret movement of Fulanis into the region.

The swiftness of federal govt in reactions to eviction notice issued to fulanis in Oyo by Sunday igboho and one issued by Ondo State gov explains FG govt complicity into the Fulani hersmen atrocities all over the country.

Stop being stupid by feigning ignorance over an in pending time bomb that may consume all of us if we continue with like attitude of urs.

Factshunter:

So, you compile all these all for what? A way of helping the yorubas or to fulfil your lord Nnamdi Cownu to instigate the Yorubas? grin

The only cursed generation is the generation that finds nothing doing than go about compiling rubbish and trying to instigate people base on assumptions. cheesy

That is what I call ' the accursed generation '. cheesy

Get a job already.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by engrchykae(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2021
Factshunter:

Call me whatever.... gTFO!!!
you are gollum
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Factshunter: 9:47am On Jan 31, 2021
engrchykae:
you are gollum

And who's this no entity to start with? undecided
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Factshunter: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2021
Never4getU:
I'm not sure ur argument have any bases. Isn't a fact we are being invaded and it's a backdoor agenda by northern political elites which is responsible for the silence u all can see by FG.

The North don't want destingration of the country as it's becoming daily agitation of various ethic nationalities of Nigeria, the recent are Oodudua Republic which if serious may deal a catastrophic blow hence, the secret movement of Fulanis into the region.

The swiftness of federal govt in reactions to eviction notice issued to fulanis in Oyo by Sunday igboho and one issued by Ondo State gov explains FG govt complicity into the Fulani hersmen atrocities all over the country.

Stop being stupid by feigning ignorance over an in pending time bomb that may consume all of us if we continue with like attitude of urs.

Feigning ignorance?

I can see that ' YOU ' are indeed have not been following the discussion here nor understand the bases or essence of the tete-a-tete that's been going on on this thread.

Why would a nonentity who has no idea of anything like you refer me to ignorance when it's obvious for us to see that you are just here to blow some unnecessary grammar and not make any impact on the subject at hand?

See, you better save your breath and time if you don't end up looking like a fugitive and one who's bereaved of the reality of this thread lest you end up looking like a lost and confused nonentity that you are already, indirectly displaying.

Osa aro Sunday. GTFO already.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by dumahi(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2021
Factshunter:

Feigning ignorance?

I can see that ' YOU ' are indeed have not been following the discussion here nor understand the bases or essence of the tete-a-tete that's been going on on this thread.

Why would a nonentity who has no idea of anything like you refer me to ignorance when it's obvious for us to see that you are just here to blow some unnecessary grammar and not make any impact on the subject at hand?

See, you better save your breath and time if you don't end up looking like a fugitive and one who's bereaved of the reality of this thread lest you end up looking like a lost and confused nonentity that you are already, indirectly displaying.

Osa aro Sunday. GTFO already.
I started this thread and I can tell you that you Factshunter are the one who does not understand the basis of it. This thread built on an insightful comment someone made on what is happening in the South-West as regards the Fulani menace. From there, it began to make references to the whole country, addressing different groups (such as Christians and Muslims) but the only thing THE TRIBAL BIGOT IN YOU could see in all these things is that an IPOB is attacking Yoruba.

And it is so funny how you never admit your fault. You are a tribalist but you accuse others of tribal banters. See how you are calling someone else a nonentity. But you will soon accuse someone else of having anger issues. Do you mean your self-knowledge is so poor?

Look! You can only find peace in your life to the extent that you befriend the truth - like admitting your fault HONESTLY when YOU KNOW you are wrong. Repent from tribal bigotry. It can't do you any good.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Factshunter: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2021
dumahi:

I started this thread and I can tell you that you Factshunter are the one who does not understand the basis of it. This thread built on an insightful comment someone made on what is happening in the South-West as regards the Fulani menace. From there, it began to make references to the whole country, addressing different groups (such as Christians and Muslims) but the only thing THE TRIBAL BIGOT IN YOU could see in all these things is that an IPOB is attacking Yoruba.

And it is so funny how you never admit your fault. You are a tribalist but you accuse others of tribal banters. See how you are calling someone else a nonentity. But you will soon accuse someone else of having anger issues. Do you mean your self-knowledge is so poor?

Look! You can only find peace in your life to the extent that you befriend the truth - like admitting your fault HONESTLY when YOU KNOW you are wrong. Repent from tribal bigotry. It can't do you any good.

Now, this is funny! grin
I am a tribalist? Lmao!!! grin
That sounds childish and funny coming from you tho. How can I be when the issue and discuss at hand is about what affect my people and my region? I just hate people who believe that writing long episodes that do not help a little nor make any impact dragging my people into some sort of stupid write up inspired by nairalanders?

Dude, enough of this nonsense already. The whole write look like a joke or some sort of nonsense to me as long as it's inspired by nairaoanders who among are those whose true intentions are to instigate and exaggerate the reality of what's happening. grin

And yes, I have peace probably more than you do but I get vexed when people like you go around written long episodes compiled by typical tribalistic nairalanders and propagandists.

Nonsense. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Nigeria is Gone, Find out why / Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS / Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.