Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

I Fed Your Two Left Legs In The Big Brother Naija House-ka3na Replies Ex-house.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Fed Your Two Left Legs In The Big Brother Naija House-ka3na Replies Ex-house.. (288 Views)

I Fed Your Two Legs In Bbnaija House, Ka3na Reminds Tochi After Ignoring Her / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God (2) (3) (4)

I Fed Your Two Left Legs In The Big Brother Naija House-ka3na Replies Ex-house.. by GladGlad(f): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ka3na has replied her fellow ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Tochi, after he pretended not to know her.

Recall, the beef between the pair started from the Big Brother House over kitchen duties.

During a question and answer session with his followers today, Tochi ignited his beef with Ka3na as he pretended not to know who she was.

After a follower asked Tochi: "Are you cool with Ka3na and why aren't you following each other?" He responded: "Who is Ka3na?"

Ka3na has now been forced to respond with a savage reply.

In a tweet, she wrote: “KA3NA” IS SHE WHO FED YOUR TWO LEFT LEGS IN BBN HOUSE (Remember Now) OH! WHO YOU COULD NEVER TALK TRASH IN HER FACE... RESPECT THEY SAY IS RECIPROCAL!
See post here: https://gladtune.com/2021/01/30/i-fed-your-two-left-legs-in-the-big-brother-naija-house-ka3na-replies-ex-housemate-tochi-for-pretending-not-to-know-her/

Re: I Fed Your Two Left Legs In The Big Brother Naija House-ka3na Replies Ex-house.. by phrancys001(m): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mumu dem

Please I need a Job / Davido Meets Drake (video) / Davido Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid - Check Out What He Said,

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7