Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,427 members, 7,958,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara (31023 Views)

Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari / Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group / 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by shadeyinka(m): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... Big brother... I don't take seriously people that talk too much... Let's just hope for peace... My joy is that the Fulanis are handling this issue maturely and diplomatically - they've proven to be more mature and patriotic than the other tribe, as far as this issue is concerned.. But it's gonna be fine... I trust God...

Nigeria go better.
Yes, they've been more mature by coming peacefully to live with a people while perpetuating crimes of kidnapping, extortion, murder and land grabbing in the name of expanding their elusive landless empire. All these while their bother at the top is NOT AWARE of anything!
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by Aketi2: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... Big brother... I don't take seriously people that talk too much... Let's just hope for peace... My joy is that the Fulanis are handling this issue maturely and diplomatically - they've proven to be more mature and patriotic than the other tribe, as far as this issue is concerned.. But it's gonna be fine... I trust God...

Nigeria go better.

You are no longer sounding boastful. Your eyes are clear now.
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by Quaddafi29: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kwara has made a big mistake. They will regret it. You can't stop a snake from crawling
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by possibility99: 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria go better.

I hace chosen to dislike all your comment henceforth. Never knew you will be this bias.
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by Oladipo1166(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mrbillionaire:

Meaning Ilorin was not conquered?
Ilorin is just a town in Kwara, we have thousands of Yoruba town's and villages in Kwara state.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by shegzydave(m): 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
We that are living in kwara state are in Trouble...
They will tape nonsense out of Unilorin, kwasu, kwarapoly student and kill many.....
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
Oladipo1166:

Ilorin is just a town in Kwara, we have thousands of Yoruba town's and villages in Kwara state.

I know, that's why I was specific by mentioning Ilorin only
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:
Nonsense talk

3 people form a group and believe they can speak on behalf of tens of thousands of people.

Rubbish
Oponu
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
duro4chang:
I wonder why he should relocate to kwara south instead of the kwara central that has connection with fulani. My people in kwara south get ready.

He can't kidnap his brothers
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by duro4chang(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

But in zamfara and in katsina they do it now.
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by deleo16(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
Is amotekun in kwara too
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
duro4chang:
I wonder why he should relocate to kwara south instead of the kwara central that has connection with fulani. My people in kwara south get ready.

He want to circle kwara south to kwara central while fulani on the other side advancing to join them in kwara south.

Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
adadike:
Saki Fulani should please go back to Futa jalon and let peaceful kwarans be. Is it a must that you will stay in the south ?

His assignment is to weaken the South, the East is doing good evangelism to fulani terrorist presidency there.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
duro4chang:
But in zamfara and in katsina they do it now.

I'm talking about Kwara
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria go better.

Chief zombie media agent.

Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by duro4chang(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

I'm talking about Kwara
If they can do it in those states why not in kwara.
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
duro4chang:
If they can do it in those states why not in kwara.

Toor
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by Oladipo1166(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mrbillionaire:

I know, that's why I was specific by mentioning Ilorin only
but you first said Kwara nah
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by bolacode: 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
[quote author=Qelvin post=98594711]Fake news.

Fulani are indigenous to Kwara, how can they be evicted from a territory they conquered? [/quote

Indigenous to where?
Abi o fe kan fo e lekpon ni?]

1 Like

Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
sapientia:

You take pleasure in lying.

From thread to thread spewing trash.

Aside NL guests

Any registered NLander knows that with your single digits IQ, you occupy a very lofty rank in Zone B kingdom.

Your evil will expose you.

See as dem finish Silvernorgold! cheesy

Better koboko for em back! Twah! Twah!

1 Like

Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by Hapuruchukwu(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nnamdi KANU has done really great in making people and groups to speak out to evil of Fulani boldly. Only if they will admit that and give him the credit.
The man has really tried.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by AlphaSoul: 2:30am On Feb 01, 2021
christistruth01:

Kwara South was part of the Yoruba Army that defeated the Jihadists in the Jalumi War.

The Yorubas lead by the Ibadan Army defeated the Fulani Jihad not once but twice with.the second defeat being so devastating that the
surviving Jihadistss fled all the way to Kebbi without stopping

The Ibadan Army defeated the Fulani in the Osogbo War of 1840 and the second was the Jalumi War of 1878.

It was Kwara South that made the Jalumi (plunge into Water) so a devastating defeat for the Fulani because as soon as the People of Kwara had fled before the Ibadan led Army they Completely destroyed the River Bridge the Jihadists could have used to escape so they and their horses plunged headlong into the River that was at full torrential flow and it Swept away a large part of their Men and Horses.

that was how the Jalumi War got its name

Ilorin has Fulani Presence only because the British reimposed the defeated Emir on Ilorin around 1897

Before that Balogun Yoruba (Inakoju Alanamu) was the actual ruler of Ilorin.

The Emir had been deposed by the Ilorin Yoruba Chiefs before the British arrived.

The rest is Colonial and Tribal Politics
Awesome post!
I read years back too that
Balogun Alamu was the most
powerful man in Ilorin but the
British caused the rulership
problem in Ilorin from 1897 by
deporting the Yoruba leaders in
Ilorin led by Balogun Alanamu.
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by addey44: 2:43am On Feb 01, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Kwara South are all Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:11am On Feb 01, 2021
addey44:
Kwara South are all Yoruba.

Even Kwara itself is Yoruba land, if not for the silly geopolitical zoning
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by Dolutoye: 4:30am On Feb 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria go better.
Wether they mature or dem no no mature make dem sha move...we need fresh air
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by Gandollaar(f): 5:46am On Feb 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria go better.
They acted maturely even your FG acted more maturely because they know yorubas of SW are not plateau and Benue people whom they roast at will!!

The beginning of maturity is to know your place and remain there. Rubbish!!
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by davspog2(m): 7:16am On Feb 01, 2021
Qelvin:
Fake news.

Fulani are indigenous to Kwara, how can they be evicted from a territory they conquered?
Even the sarkin Fulani said he's from kwara state, so how would you chase him out of his state.
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by psalmmycapo(m): 7:17am On Feb 01, 2021
Qelvin:
Fake news.

Fulani are indigenous to Kwara, how can they be evicted from a territory they conquered?

You are a mumu man � "how can they be evicted from a territory they conquered" How do you people even think sometimes? Like please read what you wrote here again..just do please...kai..go and call the brits they should come and occupy africa again...
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by 9jakool: 7:40am On Feb 01, 2021
Qelvin:
Fake news.

That's like saying the Nigerian army is indigenous to the SE, how can they be evicted from a territory they conquered.

Likewise, the British are indigenous to Nigeria, how can they be evicted from a territory they conquered?

We can discuss the merit of your argument, but your tone seems off and ill-intent.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by OyinO: 8:44am On Feb 01, 2021
It's now too late.
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by LLMG: 11:15am On Feb 01, 2021
The domestic fulanis are at fault because they shield the foreign criminal fulanis.
SuperBold:

They know they are at fault, domestic Fulani are good but all these foreign ones are criminals. They are just too wicked
Re: Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
LLMG:
The domestic fulanis are at fault because they shield the foreign criminal fulanis.
Maybe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Mega Rally In Katsina: Fayose, Secondus, Other PDP Officials Arrive State / Tunde Fowler Lobbied For Second Term In Leaked Memo - Farooq Kperogi / Why I Stepped Down For Atiku - Tambuwal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.