Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,911 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan (3629 Views)

My Experience Today With Area Boys / SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State / Fake Soldier Receiving Slaps After Being Caught Today In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
There was an accident along Ibadan/Oyo express way today involving a car and a heavy duty truck. When I got there, the dead and the injured have been evacuated. Only the destroyed car and the truck were there.

About 2 minutes after I got there, my Android phone vibrated. I reached for my pocket and brought it out. Within 5 seconds, someone snatched the phone from me. I struggled to get my phone back. Before I could say "Jack Robinson", punches landed on my body from about 8 thugs. They said they have sounded a warning that nobody must take pics. I took no pics. I looked around and could count about 200 thugs at a go. One hefty man talked like a sane man requesting to check my phone. I allowed him to check it and he returned my phone.

This happened in my hometown of Ibadan along the high way beside IITA. If it takes 30 years, I will take my pound of flesh. The die is cast.

Is this the country you want to be proud of where 90 percent of the youths are thugs?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by chatinent: 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
This is an anger note.

I refuse to comment sth so it won't look like I am saying e pain am well well. shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by Bola146(f): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ibadan now contains 90% thugs , almost all the cities in Ibadan

10 Likes

Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
As I advised the op that he shouldn't let his bitterness take toll on him before he lives the rest of his life just been bitter...

Back to the topic, what happened to you is a scenario that is prevalent over there in west just that you are victim or that you realized late.

How many times have you seen nation, punch or Tribune carry news from that axis like they do in other region where even a child drops cup it will appear on nation newspaper.

The cartel runs a well organized thugs that makes sure nothing leaks out and the only one they sanctions must be published by press

So you were mistaken and was at the wrong spot and at the wrong time..... Nothing new anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by BigSarah(f): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Is that all it took for you to realize the helpless state of experiment

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
CrescentMoon:
There was an accident along Ibadan/Oyo express way today involving a car and a heavy duty truck. When I got there, the dead and the injured have been evacuated. Only the destroyed car and the truck were there.

About 2 minutes after I got there, my Android phone vibrated. I reached for my pocket and brought it out. Within 5 seconds, someone snatched the phone from me. I struggled to get my phone back. Before I could say "Jack Robinson", punches landed on my body from about 8 thugs. They said they have sounded a warning that nobody must take pics. I took no pics. I looked around and could count about 200 thugs at a go. One hefty man talked like a sane man requesting to check my phone. I allowed him to check it and he returned my phone.

This happened in my hometown of Ibadan along the high way beside IITA. If it takes 30 years, I will take my pound of flesh. The die is cast.

Is this the country you want to be proud of where 90 percent of the youths are thugs?

Don't let your bitterness take greater part of you.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by Cybercop2002: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
rubbish because of this now we should give up on our country even afghanistan didnt give up on there country despite daily massacre

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Don't let your bitterness take greater part of you.

I don't call it bitterness. I call it teaching others lessons.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
Cybercop2002:
rubbish because of this now we should give up on our country even afghanistan didnt give up on there country despite daily massacre

Didinrin. What if I had passed out during the encounter?

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by plaindealer: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
What's you misplaced anger got to do with Nigeria?

You need anger management, Nigeria is not your problem.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by viyon02: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
There is frustration everywhere, even hardworking man look like an idiot and there is oppression form the politicians, I think the country needs to be restructured including the citizens.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by Pleasant01: 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
so because of this now we should lose hope on Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by SlayerForever: 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lwkmd.
Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by Asgard13: 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
The breed louts in that part of the country...

Being louts pAys .. OLUOMO IGBOHO AUXILIARY KEFFIYEHS ... plenty role models

Even on nairaland ... by their insults.. you will confirm pArk agberos and street agberos..

Op .. go start to learn work .. so wen you do freedom.. you for don get mouth to shout “ ah” and strength to denge.. then crew to revenge..

If not e go happen , you go collect and still come nairaland to Sophisticate

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
You no serious o, na wetin dey make u type epistles be dis cheesy if them con break your teeth nko

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by Asgard13: 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Bola146:

Louts pay well in the WEST..

Or YOU NO SEE TINUBU AND HIS BOYS

LADOJA AND HIS CREW

THINK IS ONE OF THE CRITERIA TO BE FAMOUS IN THAT Prt of the country
Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by ablejesus26(m): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Pleasant01:
accident happened the next thing you did is to remove phone and start snapping pictures... instead of condoling/consoling with the victims... if I was there I would have given you three more punches

so because of this now we should lose hope on Nigeria..

Don't be such a berk and Wally the dude only picked up a call
Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by malele(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
CrescentMoon:

Your Oba’s love thuggery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by ablejesus26(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
Well young man I beg to dissent and disapprove your denouement

The fact dat you met a bunch load of tandermelons and ragamuffins do not give you the pomposity to tag others with such lugubrious insight

there are a huge margin of good Nigerian youth out there and if you are one you wouldn't carry such inexorable and venomous mindset bcus of the failings of some useless bunch of scallywag

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by adadike(f): 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
My brother, just thank God for your life and let it go. Life itself means nothing as people are dropping dead even in their sleep. Pele ma binu jere. Maybe one day, when you become an important personality, you can help to put a stop to thuggery in South west
Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by ZorGBUooeh: 12:32am On Jan 31, 2021
Southwest and abgberoism is like rice and sauce.
Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by TATALoAlaMu: 2:13am On Jan 31, 2021
Amebo kee you there
Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by beehivedata(m): 2:33am On Jan 31, 2021
That's the unfortunate situation we find ourselves in...
Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by Seetto: 4:44am On Jan 31, 2021
CrescentMoon:

Thanks to makinde for empowering the thugs, it wasn't like this during ajimobi administration.
Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by slimanyd: 5:15am On Jan 31, 2021
CrescentMoon:

Lol see this one o . Ibadan Things are even nice to you , Go to lagos and Ogun state , The phone is a goner. Olorun ngbo. Haven't you seen a video of a guy crying when he was taking a video of the happening around him in Ogun state last December and they hijack the phone from him immediately . The guy turned to a duncee immediately. Be greatful to those Thugs and don't be an ingrate . Next time ,For painting ibadan in bad light , May those thugs collect your phone and not return it to you. ,cos I need you to come here again and write how they collected your phone and never returned it to you.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by slimanyd: 5:18am On Jan 31, 2021
Bola146:

While lagos and Ogun state is now filled with educated illiterates abi. You wan compare una thug frmor lagos and Ogun state with that of Oyo state. Who is more bloody ? Let's be real to ourselves. Stop been apolitical . Awon ryan Tinubu , We know you all same as op.
Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by slimanyd: 5:21am On Jan 31, 2021
Am sure the op won't have even see a phone to write jargons on nairaland assuming it occurred in Lagos or Ogun state cos the phone will already be a goner and believe me, The op will accept it in good faith and moved on with life without even thinking of creating a thread on it. Watch as one of the APC Nairaland mods that has been paid by Tinubu pushed these thread to front-page. Don't be surprised. They've paid some people to start discrediting everything about Oyo state on social media since Seyi has been against Tinubus presidency.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by Kingfragz: 6:41am On Jan 31, 2021
chatinent:
This is an anger note.

I refuse to comment sth so it won't look like I am saying e pain am well well. shocked
lol
Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by Asquare84(m): 6:49am On Jan 31, 2021
CrescentMoon:

Something is wrong with you
Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by lereinter(m): 7:12am On Jan 31, 2021
Cybercop2002:

Have you received unsolicited punches before for doing nothing wrong

When you receive it, you will love nigeria
Re: Why You Must Lose Hope On Nigeria; My Experience Today In Ibadan by lereinter(m): 7:22am On Jan 31, 2021
Be discreet in public when trying to take pictures or videos of dire situation

Especially during disaster & trouble events

Thugs and vagabonds are afraid of capturing situation due to endsars scenerio that involve the killing of some police

Sagbe is a dangerous place

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Of The Most Evil Men The World Has Ever Seen / OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot / Soldier Cuts Off His Own Leg To Save His Colleagues’ Lives (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.