Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Our Eastern Brothers Should Please Correct This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Eastern Brothers Should Please Correct This (2359 Views)

Lesson My Fellow Igbo Brothers Should Learn About Nigeria Politics / Where Did Our Eastern Brothers Get It Wrong / Our Online Igbo Brothers Should See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Eastern Brothers Should Please Correct This by knowledgeable: 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Boomark:

My brother for most of them their hearts are evil and full of envy.

We Igbos were busy giving our voice against those that did lekki shooting but when Obigbo killing started you see them rejoicing and dancing owambe. To hide their 'overjoyous' mood that innocent Igbos are being killed, they said it is IPOB that is being killed. Non of them can identify an IPOB member anywhere.

They don't know that those who wish evil for other people are indirectly attracting evil to themselves.

Why people rub their nonsense on their faces is because of the insults we received when we were telling them the consequences of the wrong things they are doing. They felt they have more sense and shouldn't be advised by Igbos. In everything we know it is envy that is driving them.

Igbo don't rejoice when people are being killed or persecuted. Even if it is done against Hausa people we shout more than the bereaved.

Igbo amaka forever.

Even Buhari as a problem, was created by them out of the example you just narrated.
Re: Our Eastern Brothers Should Please Correct This by Boomark(m): 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
knowledgeable:

Even Buhari as a problem, was created by them out of the example you just narrated.

My brother, all because of selfish interest that will favour mostly the politians and their families. Most of them are suffering it today.

1 Like

Re: Our Eastern Brothers Should Please Correct This by Uche352(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
AlfaB:

Yes. You are right nwanne. I dare the op to say something in Igbo. Using local slangs. Not something google translated for him.
..nwanne m I bu onye iberibe, I nweghi uburu,onye eriri eri ka I bu..enweghim ohere munagi ikowa onu...common sense is indeed not common
Re: Our Eastern Brothers Should Please Correct This by AlfaB: 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Uche352:
..nwanne m I bu onye iberibe, I nweghi uburu,onye eriri eri ka I bu..enweghim ohere munagi ikowa onu...common sense is indeed not common

I would rather be iberibe than efulefu.

I would rather be brainless than but my enemies before my own blood.

If you don't have my time, please stop dragging me and my people in your unity begging appeasemnt cowardly advises.

In 1967-70, we dealt with your likes mercilessly. If you don't change your ways, we will deal with you again when the time comes.
Re: Our Eastern Brothers Should Please Correct This by omoharry(f): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
AlfaB:
See a fool begging westerners to love him while admonishing his own brethren.

Either you are not Igbo or you are an efulefu.
shut the hell up ? How old are you self ?
Re: Our Eastern Brothers Should Please Correct This by omoharry(f): 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
Odua1stson:
alaye go fvck your bitch mother and stop wailing here
You are obviously a child.. leave the internet and go study your books . My goodness .
Re: Our Eastern Brothers Should Please Correct This by tit(f): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
AlfaB:
I don't need their love.

Infact, if they should go extinct, I will be the happiest fellow.

If I want to laugh at them, that's my business not yours. Amebo.

If I want to cry for them, na me it concerns, not you. Unity beggar.

The worst Igbos are those telling others how to treat our sworn enemies very well.

Fulani jihadist spotted
Re: Our Eastern Brothers Should Please Correct This by AlfaB: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
tit:

Fulani jihadist spotted

Ewu n'ebe akwa.
Kparunama.
Re: Our Eastern Brothers Should Please Correct This by AlfaB: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
omoharry:
shut the hell up ? How old are you self ?

ask your grand son.
Re: Our Eastern Brothers Should Please Correct This by PoloG: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Igbo people can't do without mentioning yorubas why?
We tell you we need your love or help...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Commands Fulani To Drop Their Weapons And They Did / Twitter Ban: Phyno, Davido And Rudeboy Tweets and reactions / Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.