Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

When Did You First In Love And How Did You Know It Was Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You First In Love And How Did You Know It Was Love? (214 Views)

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? / We Had Several Years Of Affair Because I Thought It Was Love But I Am Afraid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Did You First In Love And How Did You Know It Was Love? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
I'm on the right side of my mid twenties and I've never been in love with anyone in my life and it's beginning to give me concern. I don't know what it feels like or how u act when in love although I've heard some POV's before and it seems fascinating (and painful as well) and I'll love to experience it. Now I don't know if I ever will, cause right now I feel if I've not experienced it by now, I doubt I will. My idea of love's when u see someone you like and they cause oxytocin and dopamine to flood your brain. So u feel giddy about that person and after a while the hormone level drops back to normal and you are back to feeling meh about the said person. You then have to put in constant and continuous effort to like or be with the person if not u feel drained or tired and that is far from ideal. So i'ld like to know when did you first fall in love and how were u sure it was actually this phenomenon called love?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Sexual Pills Comedy Skit / This Is What I'm Doing For Valentine. Pictures / Over 5million Abortions Committed So Far In 2021 - Worldometer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.