Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Cancer: How God Healed My Wife - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cancer: How God Healed My Wife (19538 Views)

TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo / How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by ndbest650: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2021
I need this type of miracle. I'm battling with a rare disease and I don't know what else to do. Please family always remember me in your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2021
Take your wife back to the hospital for check up.

Cancer comes and goes. Don't allow this get to the stage of no return.

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by Godpikin4real(f): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2021
Hallelujah!!!!
Glory 2 God in d highest.
Her healing is permanent IJMN.
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by information1: 11:24am On Jan 31, 2021
Congratulations!

“I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHOMEVER I HAVE MERCY, AND I WILL HAVE COMPASSION ON WHOMEVER I HAVE COMPASSION.”
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by information1: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2021
“I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHOMEVER I HAVE MERCY, AND I WILL HAVE COMPASSION ON WHOMEVER I HAVE COMPASSION.”
I think this is the best response to post like this..

sweetmelanin:
I understand the sentiment and I know how terrifying it is to almost lose a loved one. I'm glad your wife could survive this terrible illness called cancer but I need Christians to be careful when telling "testimonies" such as this..

..don't get me wrong, I'm a Christian myself but the truth is, I just find testimonies like this kinda selfish and self-serving. Millions of Christians die everyday... many are even more righteous than you and me..would you say they aren't true believers? Would you say God doesn't love them as much as he loves you and your wife?
What about the millions of unbelievers who have survived cancer and other deadly diseases? Did God choose to save them over His own children who succumbed to the illness and died?

All I'm saying is, people (believer or non believer) will die at their appointed time. Perhaps it's simply not your wife's time return to the earth..
Nonetheless, I'm happy for you guys all the same.

Modified:

Comments like this prove my point exactly.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Ericsdm55:
Testimony To The Glory Of God

I am sharing this testimony with you to encourage someone believing and waiting for the Lord to remain steadfast.

For sometime now my spouse has been battling with cancerous growth around her breast. To cut long story, she was on chemotherapy last two years and after then it was one drug to another.

Last year 2020, she started developing serious pain around her left armpit and it got worse as the runs down. The pain around her armpit was so much that we just didn't know what to do again. That evening we were having our devotion and I was led in my spirit to tell the kids to pray specifically for her. We continued like this for the next two days, laying hands on her specifically and declaring God's healing on her.

I noticed the fourth day she slept well with no complain
of pain. So I didn't ask her, because at a point I just asked less, because of the emotional stress I often try to suppress. After a week she called me and showed me her chest, but the scary lumps was gone. Also, the excruciating pain around her armpit was gone as well. I am returning all praise and glory to God Almighty.

God indeed does answer prayers. I never visited any prayer house or miracle centre. I am not much of a church goer or a prayer warrior. I am not saying observing those things are bad. What I'm saying is; if you believe in Jesus Christ in your heart and confess Him as Lord and savior, then you are a child of God and have every access to God Almighty as well.

God also saves me from a serious financial burden in one of the worst time of the year 2020. I truly do not deserve this divine intervention and truly no body does, but the Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevail and overcame for me and you . Be encouraged, shalom!

Yes, God heals I am a living withness. It is available to all who believe. I do take advantage of it in my own life too.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by ceeceeuwa: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2021
Ericsdm55:

I am sharing this testimony with you to encourage someone believing and waiting for the Lord to remain steadfast.

For sometime now my spouse has been battling with cancerous growth around her breast. To cut long story, she was on chemotherapy last two years and after then it was one drug to another.

Last year 2020, she started developing serious pain around her left armpit and it got worse as the runs down. The pain around her armpit was so much that we just didn't know what to do again. That evening we were having our devotion and I was led in my spirit to tell the kids to pray specifically for her. We continued like this for the next two days, laying hands on her specifically and declaring God's healing on her.

I noticed the fourth day she slept well with no complain of pain. So I didn't ask her, because at a point I just asked less, because of the emotional stress I often try to suppress. After a week she called me and showed me her chest, but the scary lumps was gone. Also, the excruciating pain around her armpit was gone as well. I am returning all praise and glory to God Almighty.

God indeed does answer prayers. I never visited any prayer house or miracle centre. I am not much of a church goer or a prayer warrior. I am not saying observing those things are bad. What I'm saying is; if you believe in Jesus Christ in your heart and confess Him as Lord and savior, then you are a child of God and have every access to God Almighty as well.

God also saves me from a serious financial burden in one of the worst time of the year 2020. I truly do not deserve this divine intervention and truly no body does, but the Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevail and overcame for me and you . Be encouraged, shalom!
Praise be to God!!!

1 Like

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by CodeTemplar: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2021
sweetmelanin:
I understand the sentiment and I know how terrifying it is to almost lose a loved one. I'm glad your wife could survive this terrible illness called cancer but I need Christians to be careful when telling "testimonies" such as this..

..don't get me wrong, I'm a Christian myself but the truth is, I just find testimonies like this kinda selfish and self-serving. Millions of Christians die everyday... many are even more righteous than you and me..would you say they aren't true believers? Would you say God doesn't love them as much as he loves you and your wife?
What about the millions of unbelievers who have survived cancer and other deadly diseases? Did God choose to save them over His own children who succumbed to the illness and died?

All I'm saying is, people (believer or non believer) will die at their appointed time. Perhaps it's simply not your wife's time return to the earth..

Modified:

All your rants are based on the assumption that some people are more righteous than others. You are ursupping God's authority as you don't have what it takes to search the heart of men.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by mabea: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ericsdm55:

I noticed the fourth day she slept well with no complain of pain. So I didn't ask her, because at a point I just asked less, because of the emotional stress I often try to suppress. After a week she called me and showed me her chest, but the scary lumps was gone. Also, the excruciating pain around her armpit was gone as well. I am returning all praise and glory to God Almighty.

Wish I can like this post a thousand times.
God answers prayers and that very fast I'm also a living witness. To him alone be all the glory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by 400billionman: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
Amen brother.
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Wonderful news on this beautiful day
I give GOD all the glory
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by VanDerWaalforces: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Glory to God! Her healing shall be permanent in Jesus Name.
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by DivineTurnAroun(f): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Thank you my Heavenly Father
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ericsdm55:

Congratulations Ericsdm55, I love your testimony.
May it be permanent in Jesus' name. Amen.
Now, you need to learn how to maintain your healing, so affliction does not return a second time.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by eleazon(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Did you read where he wrote they went for chemotherapy two years ago or you don't know ehat chemotherapy means?
Viknat:
My bro no be cancer be that o. No use mouth invite wahala joor. Go hospital make u see cancer. Na boil do your wife. Thank God d boil leave early. Prayer no dey work for Confirm cancer , if u doubt me, go d closest hospital and check out
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by eleazon(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
All these bad belle people. Instead of you to celebrate GOD's healing in his wife's life and pray that it is permanent
EKONGKING:
first thing is everybody are happy that ur wife is pain free.
where is the lord ,when cancer has inflicted your wife?
how sure are u that cancer has completely gone away from ur wife body.
oga ,from look of things cancer has spread from breast to arms via lymph nodes ,Due to chemotherapy there will growth and degrowth.
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by godblessuyirich(f): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
This brought tears to my eyes. WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DES NOT EXIST.We will worry less and trust God more if only we believe more. God bless u and ur wife sir. blessed be God
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by Iphran6: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
Only if you pray and believe in your heart that GOD can answer you, everything else fall into place... nothing is too hard for him to do only if we believe
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by delugadou(m): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hallelujah!
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by eleazon(m): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
If you are true christian as you claim, you won't be typing this. For your information, testimonies (including this one) are mean't to strengthen the faith of believers to trust GOD for what HE can do, and to make those who do not know HIM believe in HIM. Lastly, we are not to decide for GOD whom HE is to show mercy as HE shows mercy ro whom HE pleases.

sweetmelanin:

Modified:

1 Like

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by wellsaid2: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
Peace came
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by Acehart: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Please be vigilant. Take her for a very comprehensive test again e.g an MRI. Do this at least once every month. My friend experienced lumps under the armpit; after praying for weeks, the lumps disappeared. Months later, it came back- this time aggressive and fatal. She died two years ago from cancer.

I wrote this not to discourage you or invade you with fear. May the Lord be with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by joyousever(f): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Praise the Almighty God.
Ericsdm55:

1 Like

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by CivilAboki: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is pure ignorance. Anyways may testimony never cease from our lives in Jesus Name So that we will share to the world to see the wonder workings of our God
sweetmelanin:

Modified:

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by samwash(m): 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Thank God for this miracle of healing.
Pple still doubts miracles, they will analysis it with their human eyes & tell you to ur face it's impossible, especially the so called Christians of these days .
Miracles are unexplainable events in a man's life.
Even in the time of Jesus Christ, the pple still doubts this miracles, why will I be bothered if some pple condem this type of miracles.
Even if Jesus Christ was to come down to earth now & everybody is seeing it do it , they are still pple that will still doubts & tell you Jesus Christ is not real.
I careless of how pple view miracles, am a product of unspeakable, unexplainable miracles of God in my life.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by banmee(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
LoydJ:
Hallelujah!! God be praised!!!

Indeed God works in mysterious ways and at every point we most times feel helpless we receive answers/help in as much we rely on God

Those atheist wey nor believe in God are missing a Lot.

I wonder why you guys waste money getting an education.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by waslag11(m): 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
thank you Jesus for the healing
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by when2(f): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Praise!!! Praise!!! praise !!! Master Jesus! Truly the lion of the tribe of Judea is able. May your testimony be permanent in in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by Emeka71(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
feezay86:
God be praised.

God answers prayers, all you need do is seek his face everyday, do not make him your last option.
Thanks be to God.
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by cococandy(f): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Very happy for you and your family OP.
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by chioma134: 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ericsdm55:

Praise the Lord! Alleluia!!!
Jesus Christ is Lord!
Believe in Him and you'll be saved, you and your household. �������

1 Like

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by Samunique(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kwara1stson:
I pray God will heal Me of sickle cell
Amen III

You're healed in Jesus name !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can One Pray To God To Forgive The Sins Of Another? / Spirit Lives / Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.