Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Twitter Giveaway On Twitter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twitter Giveaway On Twitter (206 Views)

GIVEAWAY On Val's Day! / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Giveaway On Twitter by Teleprompter(f): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2021
Follow me on twitter and retweet any poll for free 1G data. Send me a DM when done.

A few years ago, I was going through a lot of mental stress and I needed a distraction badly.
I would spend a lot of time on the Quora App and then I started reading articles on Medium Corporation App.
I found them both interesting but taking more attention than neccessary.
Alas! I stumbled upon Twitter polls. I enjoyed taking surveys and seeing how my responses played out in comparison to the final results and hence i followed several accounts for surveys.Twitter is filled with all manner of poll accounts; from politically oriented polls to very random polls.
It became like playing a game that didn't need concentration. Some of the surveys, I find the results disappointing because of my own views. Imagine 80% voting that they would not attend to a homeless man freezing in the cold. Or 90% supporting Trump on one poll and just 10% supporting him in response to the same question on another poll.
I like the random surveys the most. They are not deep but they are fun to take and view responses. For instance. "Would you rather live in a house without electricity or without running water?"
Or pick one between security and freedom.
Some are yes and no questions, and some are thought provoking but in all, I have found much amusement from this new hobby.
After a while, I started my own account for surveys but most of my followers are non Nigerian. I would really be glad if I can have more Nigerians taking my surveys @polls4naija.
Kindly follow me and remember that the surveys on my account are random and just for leisure. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Give Her Rest / A Violent Individual / Multifunctional Nursing Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.