Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix (50248 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by Righteousness2(m): 9:26am On Feb 01, 2021
Amumaigwe:

But "All generations shall call her blessed". Do you? Lk 1:48
Does that have anything to do with your Salvation?
Does it say you should have a statue of her and bow Befor it or pray with it.

Even the woman who came and Anoited the feet of JESUS. JESUS says what she has done would be mentioned through out. Does she have anything to do with your Salvation?
You need nobody to approach GOD.
You need no mary, no Elijah, no Paul, no peter.
You need no mediator!

Go straight to JESUS and obtain your Salvation
It's all about JESUS and JESUS Alone.

The Truth is Bitter but it heals!
My Job as a servant of GOD is to put out the raw Truth according to Bible not minding whose ox is gored !
Your Job is to take it or ignore it!
GOD's Job is to Place you where u belong based on the choice you made.
Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by solzil(m): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2021
EzzyCarter:
I believe in God,
the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died and was buried;
He descended into hell;
on the third day He rose again from the dead;
He ascended into heaven,
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty;
from there He will come to judge the living and the dead... AMEN smiley

He descended in to Hades not hell...

To complete the statement,
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the Communion of Saint, the forgiveness of Sin, the Resurrection and Life Everlasting. Amen

1 Like

Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by theFilmtric: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Look at the time frame very well, no atheist dispute that Christianity is not an old religion. The time frame is 1500 yrs ago, Christianity was already 500yrs old here, Constantine has already form the council of nicaea n adopted Christianity as their religion at this time. This doesn't proof anything written in the Bible or about Christianity, it only proof that Christianity is an old religion.
can you read?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by ebukason3(m): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

No be only ark Na Boat!
Even Mary will deny and slap you for blasphemy!
May God Deliver you from ignorance
Chosen mopo , you derail , as a pastor Righteous of NL, your statement is not in agreement with the scriptures that's why I call your attention, if you do not have the biblical revelation, I will share with you.
Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by Righteousness2(m): 10:47am On Feb 01, 2021
ebukason3:

Chosen mopo , you derail , as a pastor Righteous of NL, your statement is not in agreement with the scriptures that's why I call your attention, if you do not have the biblical revelation, I will share with you.
Bro Keep that revelation ! I don't need it..
Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by Chijeep(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2021
sunshineV:
shey u no get the logic ni?.... pplp go still dey
u don't understand d logic ursef...
if u don't want 2 admit dat d world will 1 day com 2 an end den u shud atleast b prepared bcox everybody will die 1day
Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by Arielle: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
At the Mention of the Name of JESUS, every knee bows.
There is no other name by which Humanity can be Saved.

Having Said that, lets leave Mary alone.
Mary, Martha, John, Peter, Paul, Elijah or James have nothing to do with the Salvation of anybody.

Mary was Privileged to be the instrument through which JESUS was brought on Earth. It could have been anyone.it could have been any other woman. It was a Privilege and that's where it ends.

Mary, Paul,peter, James, Moses or whoever cannot Save you or Help or assist you to be Saved.

Salvation is ALL about JESUS and JESUS ALONE

Keep your half-arsed opinion to yourself. No one said anything about worshiping Mary.
Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by Arielle: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
EzzyCarter:
I believe in God,
the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died and was buried;
He descended into hell;
on the third day He rose again from the dead;
He ascended into heaven,
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty;
from there He will come to judge the living and the dead... AMEN smiley
Complete it.
I believe in the Holy Spirit.
The holy Catholic Church
The communion of saints
The forgiveness of sins
The resurection of the body
And life everlasting. Amen
Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by femi4: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
glosplendid:
yes she never... Read the scripture to understand and not for reading sake...
quote the scripture that said Joseph and Mary never had sex after Jesus was born
Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by sunshineV(f): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
Chijeep:

u don't understand d logic ursef...
if u don't want 2 admit dat d world will 1 day com 2 an end den u shud atleast b prepared bcox everybody will die 1day
die hard ni... o je lo mu garri
Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by glosplendid(f): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
femi4:
quote the scripture that said Joseph and Mary never had sex after Jesus was born

1 Like

Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by StubbornGENIUS: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by femi4: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=glosplendid post=98636957[/quote] lol copy and paste attachment
Quote scripture and stop attaching ambiguous files that talked about something else
Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by osilamah77(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
I believe in the holy spirit and the holy catholic church, the communion of saint, the forgiveness of sin, the resurrection of the death and life everlasting..... AMEN..
Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
chatinent:

Please read the Gospel of Mark (6:3) and the Gospel of Matthew (13:55–56).
It didn't prove anything
Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by glosplendid(f): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=femi4 post=98637020][/quote]if you read that... You will find the answers there....all the scriptures are there
Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by Amumaigwe: 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

Does that have anything to do with your Salvation?
Does it say you should have a statue of her and bow Befor it or pray with it.

Even the woman who came and Anoited the feet of JESUS. JESUS says what she has done would be mentioned through out. Does she have anything to do with your Salvation?
You need nobody to approach GOD.
You need no mary, no Elijah, no Paul, no peter.
You need no mediator!

Go straight to JESUS and obtain your Salvation
It's all about JESUS and JESUS Alone.

The Truth is Bitter but it heals!
My Job as a servant of GOD is to put out the raw Truth according to Bible not minding whose ox is gored !
Your Job is to take it or ignore it!
GOD's Job is to Place you where u belong based on the choice you made.

It is a Yes or No question arising from the word of God you claim to obey. Answer straight and stop dacing around. Do you call her Blessed according to God's word?
Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by Amumaigwe: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arielle:

Keep your half-arsed opinion to yourself. No one said anything about worshiping Mary.

Do you mind the ignorant Pastor. Every one that does a diploma in CRS automatically becomes a Pastor; embarrassing Christianity with ignorance and gross misconducts.
Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by chachanga: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
NaijaMutant:
Mohammed was not even conceived then undecided

But he thinks he knows more about Jesus grin

And the id10ts spinning silly narratives inciting violence with promise of 70 Virgins from his demented unholy verses think they even know better; being the aggressor but crying foul and playing the victim.

The Leftist media's aiding them now but if one day, they rule the world, that same leftist globalist media will be the first to go.
Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by ebukason3(m): 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

Bro Keep that revelation ! I don't need it..
Knowledge is not by force, likewise one can choose to be ignorance by choice.
Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by ibuildstuff(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2021
theFilmtric:

can you read?

theFilmtricsay
Can u comprehend?
Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by theFilmtric: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix by ibuildstuff(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=glosplendid post=98636957][/quote]
I stop reading as soon as I got to the screenshot below, the Bible was not translated from Hebrew to English, the Bible was translated from Greek to English. The person who wrote that rubbish has no idea about the history of the Bible.
Infact the Bible was originally written in Greek not Hebrew as many Nigeria Christians think.
This is why many people claim Christianity started in Europe n not Israel.

If u have data u should watch this YouTube videos.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2TvzMXLdSHi-tlt_UbwFm6B-Oji1bMeH

Maybe u should also read on the history of Christianity and the Bible because am pretty sure u have not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. / RCCG Establishes One Hallelujah Records Label, Headed By Leke Adeboye / 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.