Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

I Guess Our God Watches Some Good Blockbuster Movies Produced By Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Guess Our God Watches Some Good Blockbuster Movies Produced By Man (105 Views)

God Watches Over His Word To Fulfill It / Our God Is Too Faithful To Fail. / Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Guess Our God Watches Some Good Blockbuster Movies Produced By Man by Inteltower: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2021
For the Children of God...

A lot of us want to do things special to be after God's heart, we ponder in his ways, we merry and smile when we remember his intense love and sacrifice for us and not to forget his chastening as well.
As his humbled children we live life lost in meditation thinking what pleases him, knowing his presence and just talking to him alone

One day I was thinking ...does God watch some of our Movies..those great films ever made, as I wondered this, I remember in various passages of the bible where God would watch what mankind was doing whether individually or collectively as a group or kingdom.
Some things he frowned and others he marveled

God loves it when we put to use the talents he blessed us with, he also cares if what we are doing have the right intentions at heart, for example; when men were building the tower of Babel, at one hand he acknowledged what we can do that are great things but then frowned on the intent because if you read that scripture well you will find out that there were 2 errors the men made: (1) Their intent was that of pride and (2) Heaven location wasn't at the sky as they thought so it was a vain mission, so God put a stop to it. I would like to put also a third one which is Satan ruling them with one tongue and like minded reasoning

Anyway away from that...
Dear brethren do u think God watches our movies ?, i bet he does...if he listens to gospel praise of worship sung for him by men how much more movies
Apart from christain movies, secular movies like superhero movies, adventure and funny videos.

Wonder how he laughs or his gripped by the suspense of the most movies we make, his all knowing but has the power to refrain himself from already learning of what a man's action will be next how much more a movie
If Abel, David, Abraham, etc surprised him with their good deeds I bet he won't spoil himself on movies roles out each year

Wonder if he watched Mr Bean, Avengers: civil war, johnny English, Everybody loves Raymond, Mr IBU movies, etc

Imagine him watching Mr Bean lol

Even the angels watch too..I guess lol

God is good, I love him... His the best to be around with, a lot flows from our connection to him whether as believers or unbelievers. When a lot of haters talk bad about him I first stand to look at their life and what impact they could ever make not just to the world but their fellow neighbors. No man can give u what Christ has given, or what God has shared abroad in our hearts; love, wisdom, peace, joy, strength, Holy spirit, chastening, salvation and test.
God recognized Man needs saving, a lot of unbelievers till this day don't think they need saving

Anyway

He made the world for his pleasure and for man to run it: the latter am not so proud about.
No one will deny him of that pleasure whether it be him watching our movies, being moved by our songs, marveling on our arts and craft. All these and more he made to please himself

Anyway foolish unbeliever that dares speak against God here should answer these 2 questions

1) What came first: the chicken or the egg ? (Those that refute their origin from God)

2) Being that God handed over the earth to man at the beginning, are the problems we are now facing in this world God's fault ? (For the accusers that refuse to see anything good about God, wonder if i can say the same for themselves)

Good morning my brethrens

Our Heavenly Father watches what we do

(1) (Reply)

Fundraising / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Truce Breakers - The Last Church (Part 10)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.