Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Our God Is Too Faithful To Fail. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our God Is Too Faithful To Fail. (2060 Views)

How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months / God is too faithful to fail / Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our God Is Too Faithful To Fail. by bummyla(m): 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
Not a single one of all the good promises the LORD had given to the family of Israel was left unfulfilled; everything he had spoken came true.
Joshua 21:45

So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
Isaiah 55:11

For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
2 Corinthians 1:20

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
Matthew 24:35

The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever.
Isaiah 40:8

Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
Proverbs 30:5

For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does.
Psalm 33:4

If we are faithless, he remains faithful, for he cannot disown himself.
2 Timothy 2:13

For no word from God will ever fail.
Luke 1:37

Good morning
Be assured that nothing can erase God's plan for you. May God's Grace be sufficient for you in all what you are doing. His mercy is unceasing, His love is genuine, and His promises are sure.

God is too faithful to fail, He will give you reason to smile forever by His grace through Christ Jesus, Amen.

Have a pleasant day.
https://bummyla.com/2018/03/26/our-god-is-too-faithful-to-fail/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Michael Guglielmucci Healed From Very Aggressive Cancer By God / Religious Section Posters J A M B Questions (Comical) / Dot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.