Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Eco Bank Are Scammers!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Eco Bank Are Scammers!!!! (457 Views)

GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. / Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals / ECOWAS Adopts ECO As Name Of Single Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eco Bank Are Scammers!!!! by UncleHaba22: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2021
I have been debited all this while without alert any time I just my balance I will see my money is reduce
I tried calling there customer care but their number is not going went to the bank they said they will work on it. Still the same thing happening, but the one did to me today was very annoying I don't know want to do

Somebody received money through my account N3,100 I just saw the credit alerts my balance under the alert is remaining N2,200 although I was only having N38 inside the account

The person is expecting me to give her the money complete now I have to borrow to complete the money

I have calculated what they have removed from my account through this same means it is more than Ten thousand

Just check the pics below it has been happening but today's own was very annoying

lalasticlala

Re: Eco Bank Are Scammers!!!! by exposition: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2021
Na now you know?
Re: Eco Bank Are Scammers!!!! by UncleHaba22: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2021
This one pain me die
exposition:
Na now you know?
Re: Eco Bank Are Scammers!!!! by Tekzyflex(m): 11:49am On Jan 31, 2021
They are confirmed thieves....I was debited 2k since January 15. I was just expecting they will do a reversal but nothing. On Friday I went to the bank to complain and they said it will be reversed in 7 working days. That means if I don't go my money will just enter voice mail.
Re: Eco Bank Are Scammers!!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 31, 2021
when your balance still remain 38naira they no they mercy for u
Re: Eco Bank Are Scammers!!!! by Homeboiy: 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
I fight them online every time
Re: Eco Bank Are Scammers!!!! by anthonyuncle(m): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
haba!

when this one start naw?
Re: Eco Bank Are Scammers!!!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Check your bank app, the part that shows transaction history and screenshot it or review it. Tweet them.
Re: Eco Bank Are Scammers!!!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Something fishy... undecided hmm

(1) (Reply)

The History And Culture Of The Igede Tribe Of Benue State / We Are Not Manufacturing This Simple Product In Nigeria. / Prolific Survey Account For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.