Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. (2548 Views)

See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers / FCMB Wants To Open A Branch for Their Customers In Heaven / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by Daniel7543: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
I used to think Access Bank is the worst bank in Nigeria but it's a lie GT Bank is worse, I can't believe Access bank is the best bank to use this period, every transaction you do with Access bank is so swift and easy.

GT Bank is the worse bank to carry out any transactions this period, since yesterday I can't transfer with their USSD code or mobile app. Their mobile app refuse to log me in, USSD code refuse to work, if I type *737#, it keep telling me "sorry, please try again" "sorry for this response, please try again" Una sef Sorry for una father nyash 😑

The annoying thing is they keep deducting #6 everytime I type *737# yet it won't go through. Even to send OPT code give person na still wahala. I want subscribe to my Gotv since yesterday, they refused to send me OTP code. Who we offend wey dey punish us like this angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by Daniel7543: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
maxebat711:
Hrsyj
go and make ur family members a millionaire through ur sure odds. abi dem dey forbid millionaire for ur family.

12 Likes

Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by JoeNL22(m): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
Daniel7543:
I used to think Access Bank is the worst bank in Nigeria but it's a lie GT Bank is worse, I can't believe Access bank is the best bank to use this period, every transaction you do with Access bank is so swift and easy.

GT Bank is the worse bank to bank with this period, since yesterday I can't transfer with their USSD code or mobile app. Their mobile app refuse to log me in, USSD code refuse to work, if I type *737#, it keep telling me "sorry, please try again" "sorry for this response, please try again" You sef Sorry for ur father nyash 😑

The annoying thing is they keep deducting #6 everytime I type *737# yet it won't go through. Even to send OPT code give person na still wahala. I want subscribe to my Gotv since yesterday, they refused to send me OPT code. Who we offend wey dey punish us like this angry
Bros!
Its everywhere. Even Keystone. I could not recharge today!.....the transaction kept failing but they kept debiting me. Na over 7k they hang for their network and I need to travel to my polling unit tomorrow. Na God I dey pray to now. It is well
Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by hisgrace090: 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
Its zenith bank as they've switched of everything since.
Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by inoki247: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
Try UBA and Zenith you go du testimony....

Make election sha finish make dem reverse us bak to default abg....

3 Likes

Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by inoki247: 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
JoeNL22:

Bros!
Its everywhere. Even Keystone. I could not recharge today!.....the transaction kept failing but they kept debiting me. Na over 7k they hang for their network and I need to travel to my polling unit tomorrow. Na God I dey pray to now. It is well

LoL this breakfast go touch everybody no be una say na for our future so let's enjoy whatever the banks are dishing out together...

Maybe after election our Govt go pity our condition nd reverse us bak to normal ...

Nigeria Bank Neva ripe for any digital jargons unless we wan decieve oursef na dem Opay still dey rescue for now....

5 Likes

Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by etonslogistics: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
GTB, BRANCHES @ ODUNADE LAGOS NOT PAYING.
FESTAC 2ND AVENUE ONLY PAID N3,000 PERIODICALLY.
WHILE FCMB, ECOBANK,ACCESS PAID N10,000 TO N20,000 RESPECTIVELY....

WHO WE OFFEND FOR GTB, TRANSACTION ALERTS ONLY ARRIVE 8 TO 10HRS AFTER TRANSACTION.
THIS IS TERRIBLE!!!!

7 Likes

Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by Light78: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
Daniel7543:

GT Bank is the worse bank to carry out any transactions this period, since yesterday I can't transfer with their USSD code or mobile app. Their mobile app refuse to log me in, USSD code refuse to work, if I type *737#, it keep telling me "sorry, please try again" "sorry for this response, please try again" Una sef Sorry for una father nyash 😑

The annoying thing is they keep deducting #6 everytime I type *737# yet it won't go through. Even to send OPT code give person na still wahala. I want subscribe to my Gotv since yesterday, they refused to send me OPT code. Who we offend wey dey punish us like this angry

This is how you transfer using USSD code:

*737*2* amount* account number of the recipient#
Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by Daniel7543: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
etonslogistics:
GTB, BRANCHES @ ODUNADE LAGOS NOT PAYING.
FESTAC 2ND AVENUE ONLY PAID N3,000 PERIODICALLY.
WHILE FCMB, ECOBANK,ACCESS PAID N10,000 TO N20,000 RESPECTIVELY....

WHO WE OFFEND FOR GTB, TRANSACTION ALERTS ONLY ARRIVE 8 TO 10HRS AFTER TRANSACTION.
THIS IS TERRIBLE!!!!
Very terrible bro, I swear, I no understand wetin dey occur.

I wan fill my gas and subscribe to my Gotv since yesterday but no network.
Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by Daniel7543: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
Light78:

This is how you transfer using USSD code:

*737*2* amount* account number of the recipient#
Baba mi no network. I don try all different format. I also wan cry sef

1 Like

Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by nabiz(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
Daniel7543:

a very useless bank. My 40k is still hanging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by JoeNL22(m): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
inoki247:

LoL this breakfast go touch everybody no be una say na for our future so let's enjoy whatever the banks are dishing out together...

Maybe after election our Govt go pity our condition nd reverse us bak to normal ...

Nigeria Bank Neva ripe for any digital jargons unless we wan decieve oursef na dem Opay still dey rescue for now....
Bros.....calm down!
God that saw me through over the years is not sleeping. So don't worry. Miracle no dey tire Jesus!

1 Like

Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by inoki247: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
JoeNL22:

Bros.....calm down!
God that saw me through over the years is not sleeping. So don't worry. Miracle no dey tire Jesus!

LoL anybody wey he like make he enter wetin I sha know be say dey must reverse that policy maybe this present Govt no get economist among dem I don't know....

You first restrict us from having access to dollar that one Neva du you still come dey restrict us from having access to Naira....

You've recovered over 1.7Trillion and u wan burn am no be money you go use buy material wey u go use print a new set same Forex wey we say he no reach you will put pressure on it in other to print new set of money after this people tenure dey need to round all dere Policy maker up and lock dem in jail for 200yrs....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by JoeNL22(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
inoki247:

LoL anybody wey he like make he enter wetin I sha know be say dey must reverse that policy maybe this present Govt no get economist among dem I don't know....

You first restrict us from having access to dollar that one Neva du you still come dey restrict us from having access to Naira....

You've recovered over 1.7Trillion and u wan burn am no be money you go use buy material wey u go use print a new set same Forex wey we say he no reach you will put pressure on it in other to print new set of money after this people tenure dey need to round all dere Policy maker up and lock dem in jail for 200yrs....
Well....they might say. The old and new notes must co exist until the new notes are fully available.
Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by Haakeem(m): 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Look at you, only a zenith bank user can testify.
To use your debit card na wahala to do transfer na wahala.

The one that vexs me pass is the day I tried using the ussd code they were telling me that I don't have an account registered with my phone number.
I almost mad that day.

7 Likes

Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by engineerkola: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
Let me explain what is happening. There are banks that major in retail banking. Those banks attend to people with small money. Access bank is trying because of the diamond bank they purchased. Diamond bank had a strong retail banking division. Banks like Zenith bank, UBA, GTB do not prioritize retail banking. They only prioritize institutional, corporate and high networth banking. If you bank with such banks, I am sorry to say, they do not care about you. You are actually a disturbance to them.

6 Likes

Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
I dey try login to my GTB since morning so that I go fit go shops wey dey accept transfer to make few purchases before election day.The app no gree open.Na like 3pm GTB app finally open.I quickly transfer all the money wey dey into the account to my opay account because the last time wey I wan use gt mobile to take pay for goods,for 30mins the app no gree log in.As I use opay do the transfer na swiftly the recipient get alert.Opay is the best.

4 Likes

Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by Whois(m): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
What are you doing with Nigerian bank app when we have opay, carbon, and other MFB app undecided

1 Like

Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by Daniel7543: 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
Whois:
What are you doing with Nigerian bank app when we have opay, carbon, and other MFB app undecided
is like I will switch to Opay
Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by Natbrowny: 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
I need Bombs to finish this country. 2 drops per day.
Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by Whois(m): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
Opay atm card is 1,200 naira while carbon atm card is free. Carbon gives monthly 1% cash back on any purchase you make via ur carbon atm card. That's if you spend 100k, by end of the month you get 1k back. cool

Daniel7543:
is like I will switch to Opay

3 Likes

Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by Dexyity(m): 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
Access bank App showed me pepper today. To login first dey take 10 minute. To show list of bank wahala, to verify another wahala. Omo, I suffer no be small for this bank wahala.

Buhari!!! Iwo nu olohun nu! Abeg, affliction shall not rise again o. Let vote wisely πŸ™

2 Likes

Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by capetownboyz(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lol same access that won’t allow make transfer now ..to load banks Wahala ..Wo everything de messed up ..am tired already ..we never had this bad na , omo APC is is just worsts than anything have ever imagined ..

2 Likes

Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by Daniel7543: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Whois:
Opay atm card is 1,200 naira while carbon atm card is free. Carbon gives monthly 1% cash back on any purchase you make via ur carbon atm card. That's if you spend 100k, by end of the month you get 1k back. cool

Are you for real? Or you be one of their agent just to attract customers? If it's true, I go switch go Opay like right now.
Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by Payshence(f): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
nabiz:
a very useless bank. My 40k is still hanging.

Nawa oo. My 30k is hanging since yesterday night and I gats buy food stuffs for house. I have been worry sick since. God help me o.
Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by blaquebelle: 1:28am On Feb 23, 2023
I heard a rumor that all bank networks will be off because they want to eradicate all chances of vote buying via transfer but the CBN has debunked it as fake news. But seeing how all these banks have been behaving off late, I'm tempted to believe what is happening is intentional.

Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by Whois(m): 1:33am On Feb 23, 2023
Just a good Samaritan, anyways I will suggest you get both app then compare

Daniel7543:
Are you for real? Or you be one of their agent just to attract customers? If it's true, I go switch go Opay like right now.
Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by egopersonified(f): 5:03am On Feb 23, 2023
Wake up at night and try it. Between 11pm to 4am. Zenith showed us shege for almost two weeks. I did not see tears to cry. Their head is correct now.

Banks don really hammer this period, transfer and alert charges don turn trillions per day for them. How can I tap into this?
Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2023
Daniel7543:

OPT or OTP?...use prepaid banks.
Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by AYNL: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2023
After this new notes Wahala
God knows I'll stop banking with that bank
Of all banks, GTBank is the only bank that doesn't always have cash to give their customers
I don open palmpay now, I go dey manage till after the new notes drama
I'll go open another bank account somewhere else
Re: GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. by Jozilinn: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2023
If you are a new user on opay you get 200 naira per transfer, percentage on recharge card and any other things done on your mobile app.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? / Top 10 Ways To Become Rich.. / Longrich 3rd Anniversary Car/house Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.