Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) (53978 Views)

Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Water Poured On A Security Officer Spotted Sleeping On Duty / Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by larrixauto2017(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
2016 GLE 350 Going For. 17m So Clean And Perfect With No Single Fault On The System Dm Shegzz Now Let Roll. 07083676583.. Whatsapp Now Or Direct Call

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
how evil!
and where are the "disturbing photos"?!
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by larrixauto2017(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
2002 Sienna Toks.. Clean Title Ride With Nothing Too Fix
Foreign Used.. Ride.. Going For.. 2m

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
God will justly reward the aunt of the victim.
She is cruel and heartless.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
how evil!
and where are the "disturbing photos"?!
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by pickatyouu: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
That's ur sister is a typical example of a nigerian feminist.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by jelel6: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
RICHSATAN:
i didnt read what transpired because its too long but i am sure something propelled her to do so. but as it stands now na to suck toto dey hungry me. let me bounce

Then bad of you.

There's always too sides to a story but on this case the attacker's side is USELESS. Nobody should ask to hear any of it because no context can ever be VALID.

I honestly think it takes a kind of brute beast, a kind of animal to conceive and entertain the idea of pouring boiling water on a kid - sleeping at 3am.

That kind of person is wickedness personified.

1 Like

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Freelance363: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
some people aren't supposed to share the same roof with humans.
That woman has no business with the police;she needs to get a bed in the psych ward.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by RICHSATAN: 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
bigfish3k:

Foolish talk
only a fool quote a foolish person.
proverbs 23. 9
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by RICHSATAN: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
jelel6:

Then bad of you.

There's always too sides to a story but on this case the attacker's side is USELESS. Nobody should ask to hear any of it because no context can ever be VALID.

I honestly think it takes a kind of brute beast, a kind of animal to conceive and entertain the idea of pouring boiling water on a kid - sleeping at 3am.

That kind of person is wickedness personified.

yeah she is actually wicked. the fact that its her neice even makes the act more condemn-able . i know most of these small grls can be really insulting but she messed up
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
The sister is possessed by a demon.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by PointZerom: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
jmoore:
More..

Whosoever that did this will never have peace, her ways will be dark and slippery continually, incurable desease will come upon her.

Anybody that did this to my relation will be hunt down.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Electrochemistry(m): 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Thermodynamical fool. In your thought it will get hotter by boiling it three times. Sorry nomatter how you boil water the temperature cannot exceed 100 degree centigrade at STD. Wicked soul.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
She is mad at elder sister that is why she poured her aggression on her poor niece
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
That dog should be arrested as soon as possible because if no one set an example on her she will be proud of what she did.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Kayberg: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
embarassed
My sister boiled water tonight for drinking.
I observed the rate at which the bubbles were popping up all around the pot ferociously.

I was observing the heat and the bubbles and I just almost developed goosebumps coupled with a strange feeling should she ever make any slight mistake.

As she was about to use a towel to hold on the handles to lift the water and turn, I told her to stop because I just can't imagine her making any slight mistake.

I collected the towel and lifted the water myself. While turning it over, the heat generated by the water blew on my hands and I tried acting manly to lowered the pot, though less water remaining.

Now, what am I saying?

If someone can boil such water, lift it, go over to a HUMAN BEING and pour it on him/her, such a person deserves being handed a similar treatment. It is a taste of their own pills.

Wicked woman!

1 Like

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Shenky(m): 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
I mean why would she even post this stuff when she doesn’t want to press further.. attention seeking mofo angry angry
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
Gartol:
I feel sorry for the poor child she dosent deserve this kind of treatment, where is that mad dog sapphire or what's are name if this were to be the other way round she would have given 10000 reasons why a female child should not be left with her father,

You will never see her in this kind of thread, regardless of gender anybody can commit a crime, be it a man or a woman old or young.

I beleive this should be taken up and she should face the full wrath of the law. This is one out of 10 cases that are being reported, many cases like this go unreported. Evil people everywhere
And you think say that one get sense? Una too dey give people undue attention on this Nairaland.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by simplesearch: 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
When Nebucadnazzar instructed his errand guards to make the fire seven times hotter than it use to be, people will think its a fairy tale. Now we can see wickedness re-enacted right before our eyes. The bible said in Jeremiah 17:9 , That the heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? We definitely can't fathom the evil any human being is capable of until he is provoked to act out what's inside of them.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by NaMeAboki: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
If I am to say what is in my mind some ppl will accuse me of tribalism. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Did the writer get the police involved to lock up this her sister?

1 Like

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Dbarrzx: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
The gender that spoke to Satan face to face...fear them angry
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Bankalert(m): 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Women are driven by emotions... When they hate, love, they do it with all their chest. When they want to be heartless and wicked, even the devil will look like an apprentice. That's women for you. Emotion-junkies

2 Likes

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Mryacks: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
chrisifeanyi:
This cannot be swept under the carpet. That evil woman must face the full wrath of the law.

Exactly...the poster is trying to say it was settled in the family bla bla bla. The state should press charges against that woman. Terrible vile human being.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by theFilmtric: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Neddstark:
Some women hate men. Some women hate kids that are not theirs. No wonder most civilization limited them for many centuries because they can be way more evil than men.
“what a man can do
a woman can do
better”

Only in evil have we seen the validity of this qoute
Sapphiere ?la futoro es hembra¿
la futuro es maldito!

theFilmtricsay
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by lordswill03: 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Na una way! Drop number ina agba speed, onye high way
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by golddare: 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
jmoore:
A lady on Facebook narrated how her married sister poured hot water on their niece.

Wicked woman.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Theoutsider: 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
The future is female
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by jumper524(m): 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kalatium:
Women are as Violent as men so i wonder the hype of gender based Violence.
more violent than men if you ask me. na strength to carry out the attricities them no get.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
jmoore:
A lady on Facebook narrated how her married sister poured hot water on their niece.

What a silly n meaningless headline.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by 44Bulldog(m): 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hot water should be poured into her kpekus cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Masquerades Attack Muslims Inside Mosque (Photos) / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) / “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.