Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) (53975 Views)

Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Water Poured On A Security Officer Spotted Sleeping On Duty / Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Yippeedaniel(m): 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
She evil.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by igbowoman: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
You mean the woman is still walking around free?
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Unreasonable and wicked woman.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Oovi5(f): 12:00am On Feb 01, 2021
Reminds me of my own biological sister and her late man's daughter that's in her care now! I don't like how my sister treats the girl after she lost her dad
She beats,curse,and pinch the girl anyhow and if i complain,she gets mad at me for supporting the girl instead of her! I don't stay together with both of them but whenever i go visiting,the lil girl tells me how my sister maltreats her! My sister would tell this lil girl to fan her with paper fan while she(my sister) sleeps!!!! it happened twice in front of me when i went to visit them,the other time was when she told the girl to fan her while she picks beans,i took the fan from the girl and told my sister to stop treating her like that but she gets mad at me for telling the girl.not to do what she told her to do....I can't type everything here but my sister maltreats that girl!!!
If my sister doesn't throw pot at her, it's with slippers"torch light, cooking spoon,or very cold water and if i tell her to her face that what she's doing is wrong,she gets mad and tell my other siblings I'm disrespecting her! I don't know what to do about this issue because if i should tell my parents or siblings and they call her,the lil girl will suffer for it since nobody stays with them! I'm not happy about it...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Euegene100001: 12:03am On Feb 01, 2021
No they should boil oil for her case and pour on her from head to toe
Nackzy:
Woman From Hell, to me i feel she shouldn't be taken to the police or court

Just boil Hot Water and Pour her Well, end of discussion

1 Like

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by NobleSeed(m): 12:17am On Feb 01, 2021
Nackzy:
Woman From Hell, to me i feel she shouldn't be taken to the police or court

Just boil Hot Water and Pour her Well, end of discussion
lol.. End of discussion Na name of car oo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by haslaw(m): 12:28am On Feb 01, 2021
Kalatium:
Women are as Violent as men so i wonder the hype of gender based Violence.

Women are far more violent and cruel than men
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by fredoooooo: 12:28am On Feb 01, 2021
They should boil water 3 times pour on the winch and jail her ...
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Splitmind: 12:33am On Feb 01, 2021
And some people will say men have a monopoly on domestic violence. Is this not wickedness on how women meticulously plan to make others suffer pains that could last a lifetime?

Even worse it is happening to fellow women and girls.

I swear anyone who always makes the domestic violence conversation out as one sided is a blinded idiot.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Splitmind: 12:38am On Feb 01, 2021
Kalatium:
Women are as Violent as men so i wonder the hype of gender based Violence.

It is because of the "women are wonderful" effect. In today's world where you aren't allowed to go against the hivemind, the status quo is that women are always powerless victims of men who can do no harm to others.

This lie had allowed women to both get away with horrible behaviour to the point where they see it as normal, sometimes they get away with literal murder.

What we don't see is that women will easily and frequently pick on those weaker than them, from other women, weaker men and children.

1 Like

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:25am On Feb 01, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Dem feminist Dem dn disappear..
Dem no fit talk.. Dem dn get sore throat..
Clowns..
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by aspiring44: 1:37am On Feb 01, 2021
uruba23:
Did a ghost enter your other sisters head was she sleep walking better take her for deliverance before she end up in e
Jail next time ....3:00 am kwa...

She should be jailed ASAP
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:04am On Feb 01, 2021
Kalatium:
Women are as Violent as men so I wonder the hype of gender-based Violence.

No bro

Women are more violent. angry angry angry

A man can't put water... wait until is boiled... still get the mind to lift it... still get the courage to pour it on his niece.

When I was very little, around 5 years, I saw a promising young man who was broken into pieces after his alleged girlfriend poured hot peppery water on him when he was fetching water at a well. I experienced that incident in 3d. When the girl was coming, no one knew what she had in the bucket. We could see clearly that the content had steam oozing out of it but we didn't know it was meant to be poured on a human being. We were all shocked when she poured the water on the guy. The guy screamed so loud that I literally thought he was dead. Shocked, my jaw just fell wide open. I was so shocked that I didn't even know when I dropped the "painter" that I was given to fetch water with, and ran like a headless chicken, screaming, mummy, mummy, mummy! That incident is still etched on my mind till this very day.

Women are really dangerous undecided
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:16am On Feb 01, 2021
Kids are annoying sometimes and at times we do horrible things to them unintentionally even our own kids are not spare from such punishment, those days we had a house help who uses to ran away from the house without any provocations. We picked him from the village, we sent him to school but they keep rejecting him even public schools refused to took him reasons best known to them, first day he ran away from house we looked for him for days , even reported to the police and Tv stations but after one week of searching I found him in brothel , anyway we didn't beat him, we just took him back to police and they warmed him not to repeat it again, he keep doing same thing despite he is man of himself, most times I use to skip my business looking for one particular boy for days , because if anything happens to him, u know how village people use to talk, they will say we used him for money ritual, the last time he did this , I was very furious and mad at him I nearly hit pregnant woman with my car , when I caught him , out of anger of nearly killing an innocent woman with her baby , firstly, i striped him necked so people will see the boy they are calling small boy can impregnate a woman, chained his legs and hands together until his father came and pick him up , if someone saw where I chained him they will say we are abusing the boy, am not that kind of person that maltreat others and am too sympathetic, but the boy over do , even if nah my son doing that to his guidance and they chained him , I will buy that person a bottle of wine and chicken.. I don't tolerate rascality
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by NoToPile: 2:47am On Feb 01, 2021
Oovi5:
Reminds me of my own biological sister and her late man's daughter that's in her care now! I don't like how my sister treats the girl after she lost her dad
She beats,curse,and pinch the girl anyhow and if i complain,she gets mad at me for supporting the girl instead of her! I don't stay together with both of them but whenever i go visiting,the lil girl tells me how my sister maltreats her! My sister would tell this lil girl to fan her with paper fan while she(my sister) sleeps!! !! it happened twice in front of me when i went to visit them,the other time was when she told the girl to fan her while she picks beans,i took the fan from the girl and told my sister to stop treating her like that but she gets mad at me for telling the girl.not to do what she told her to do....I can't type everything here but my sister maltreats that girl!!!
If my sister doesn't throw pot at her, it's with slippers"torch light, cooking spoon,or very cold water and if i tell her to her face that what she's doing is wrong,she gets mad and tell my other siblings I'm disrespecting her! I don't know what to do about this issue because if i should tell my parents or siblings and they call her,the lil girl will suffer for it since nobody stays with them! I'm not happy about it...

@bolded shocked shocked shocked

Some people sha,

@ topic see how the neck of the girl is cooked, hot water on someone? A little girl for that matter Nawa.

When they sprinkle cold/ ordinary water on our face as kids because we don't want to wake up early there's this kind of shock one feels,
I can't imagine someone pouring hot water on a sleeping person chai.

Wickedness at its finest.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 2:52am On Feb 01, 2021
[SO U WANT TO SAY THIS SMALL HELPLESS GIRL IS THE CAUSE OF HER SUFFERING...UR STORY IS IRRELEVANT IN THIS CONTEXT...THIS IS NOTHING BUT ATTEMPTED MURDER!uote author=AFONJACOW post=98622460]Kids are annoying sometimes and at times we do horrible things to them unintentionally even our own kids are not spare from such punishment, those days we had a house help who uses to ran away from the house without any provocations. We picked him from the village, we sent him to school but they keep rejecting him even public schools refused to took him reasons best known to them, first day he ran away from house we looked for him for days , even reported to the police and Tv stations but after one week of searching I found him in brothel , anyway we didn't beat him, we just took him back to police and they warmed him not to repeat it again, he keep doing same thing despite he is man of himself, most times I use to skip my business looking for one particular boy for days , because if anything happens to him, u know how village people use to talk, they will say we used him for money ritual, the last time he did this , I was very furious and mad at him I nearly hit pregnant woman with my car , when I caught him , out of anger of nearly killing an innocent woman with her baby , firstly, i striped him necked so people will see the boy they are calling small boy can impregnate a woman, chained his legs and hands together until his father came and pick him up , if someone saw where I chained him they will say we are abusing the boy, am not that kind of person that maltreat others and am too sympathetic, but the boy over do , even if nah my son doing that to his guidance and they chained him , I will buy that person a bottle of wine and chicken.. I don't tolerate rascality[/quote]
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by apple30(f): 2:55am On Feb 01, 2021
I DEY WAIT FOR D DAY WEY U GO PURE UR OWN PIKIN HOT WATER BECOS HE/SHE DARES U...PLS TRY BOIL AM 10 TIMES N START FROM HIS OR HER HEAD DOWN TO D FEET AFTER DAT TIRE AM PUT UNDER HOT SUN TO DRY .... YIMMU undecided
RICHSATAN:
though i do not support her action. but i like know the reason behind a persons action. i will like to know what the niece did.
some of us when we tell u say we go do, dont think say na joke o. because we go do am.
for example, i go pour u hat water if you cross here, and u go think say na joke, u dare me , u cross it i por you hot water, abobi u cant blame me.
dont dare people anyhow
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 2:59am On Feb 01, 2021
[I know someone who dtab her husband with knife,use hot iron on her brothers kids,break mopping stick on his body wen beating him,her niece she kicks her like
a dog until the poor girl one day broke her ribs..quoteory post=98618423]The future is female? undecided

I hate all this "we have settled the matter" bullshit. Typical of Nigerians/africans. They have settled a deadly attempted murder GBH on a minor by an adult, Imagine.. so why go on social media and blab about it?

Try this shit over here, social services, child protection and all kinda child agencies will make sure go to jail. After that they will take your kids away to forster families.

IGBO women are very cruel. No two ways about it.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 3:04am On Feb 01, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[SO U WANT TO SAY THIS SMALL HELPLESS GIRL IS THE CAUSE OF HER SUFFERING...UR STORY IS IRRELEVANT IN THIS CONTEXT...THIS IS NOTHING BUT ATTEMPTED MURDER!uote author=AFONJACOW post=98622460]Kids are annoying sometimes and at times we do horrible things to them unintentionally even our own kids are not spare from such punishment, those days we had a house help who uses to ran away from the house without any provocations. We picked him from the village, we sent him to school but they keep rejecting him even public schools refused to took him reasons best known to them, first day he ran away from house we looked for him for days , even reported to the police and Tv stations but after one week of searching I found him in brothel , anyway we didn't beat him, we just took him back to police and they warmed him not to repeat it again, he keep doing same thing despite he is man of himself, most times I use to skip my business looking for one particular boy for days , because if anything happens to him, u know how village people use to talk, they will say we used him for money ritual, the last time he did this , I was very furious and mad at him I nearly hit pregnant woman with my car , when I caught him , out of anger of nearly killing an innocent woman with her baby , firstly, i striped him necked so people will see the boy they are calling small boy can impregnate a woman, chained his legs and hands together until his father came and pick him up , if someone saw where I chained him they will say we are abusing the boy, am not that kind of person that maltreat others and am too sympathetic, but the boy over do , even if nah my son doing that to his guidance and they chained him , I will buy that person a bottle of wine and chicken.. I don't tolerate rascality
according to them, she said this is not her sister's usual attitude, that she's not the type that maltreat others and she has apologized for harming a minor, don't you think it will be nice we accept the apology since the people she offended has accepted her apologise and moved on... What will be ur gain if they destroyed sisterly relationship by throwing her inside jail, as we all knw the future of the girls lies in her hand... Will you train the girl for them Crying more than the bereaved but nah unah dey do worst pass
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Came4apost(m): 3:36am On Feb 01, 2021
jmoore:
A lady on Facebook narrated how her married sister poured hot water on their niece.

Lady of Facebook and her sisters is gonna be arrested soon .
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Came4apost(m): 3:37am On Feb 01, 2021
AFONJACOW:
according to them, she said this is not her sister's usual attitude, that she's not the type that maltreat others and she has apologized for harming a minor, don't you think it will be nice we accept the apology since the people she offended has accepted her apologise and moved on... What will be ur gain if they destroyed sisterly relationship by throwing her inside jail, as we all knw the future of the girls lies in her hand... Will you train the girl for them Crying more than the bereaved but nah unah dey do worst pass

There is no from of restitution that will repair this girls skin .. her skin is damaged for life .. I want her and her sister telling the story to rot in jail ..
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by nyiamfrank: 4:44am On Feb 01, 2021

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by RICHSATAN: 5:15am On Feb 01, 2021
apple30:
I DEY WAIT FOR D DAY WEY U GO PURE UR OWN PIKIN HOT WATER BECOS HE/SHE DARES U...PLS TRY BOIL AM 10 TIMES N START FROM HIS OR HER HEAD DOWN TO D FEET AFTER DAT TIRE AM PUT UNDER HOT SUN TO DRY .... YIMMU undecided
if he try a he go get the same treatment
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Arsenate(m): 5:31am On Feb 01, 2021
Oovi5:
She beats,curse,and pinch the girl anyhow and if i complain,she gets mad at me for supporting the girl instead of her! I don't stay together with both of them but whenever i go visiting,the lil girl tells me how my sister maltreats her! My sister would tell this lil girl to fan her with paper fan while she(my sister) sleeps!!!! it happened twice in front of me when i went to visit them,the other time was when she told the girl to fan her while she picks beans,i took the fan from the girl and told my sister to stop treating her like that but she gets mad at me for telling the girl.not to do what she told her to do....I can't type everything here but my sister maltreats that girl!!!
What about the late man's family? Please try and help that little girl the best way you can. Get family members involved. Please don't fail that little girl, you are her only hope.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by alizma: 7:16am On Feb 01, 2021
Homeboiy:
This Maureen na clout chaser

Drop your sister contact you de whine around
You think is that easy? Wait until the table turns around.
I practically do not support her sister and I look forward for justice to be served yet I understand the later reaction of Maureen.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by focus7: 7:17am On Feb 01, 2021
If you check very well it will be one of those Igbo women
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 7:21am On Feb 01, 2021
She brought the news to social media for her sister to be dealt with right? Why then is she hidden her sister’s contact?
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:26am On Feb 01, 2021
Abeg where sapphire dey? I dey look for her......na like dis una wan take over the future?
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 7:45am On Feb 01, 2021
Oovi5:
God knows I won't tolerate that kind of sister, whether she is older or not... I have zero tolerance to bulshit!
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 7:49am On Feb 01, 2021
AFONJACOW:
Really! Very soon kidnappers and herdsmen will start apologizing stating how it is not their usual attitude so they would be left off the hook!
If you can do the crime, you can do the time! A lesson for all intended criminals!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Masquerades Attack Muslims Inside Mosque (Photos) / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) / Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.