Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) (53976 Views)

Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Water Poured On A Security Officer Spotted Sleeping On Duty / Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
She wan cook the little girl or what?

What a wicked world
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
This write is a fool, a weakling. Your sis pour water for your niece body and all you could do is to complain on social media, u come even give am condition for forgiveness. U urself are culpable. No lemme talk wetin dey my mind

4 Likes

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by TheVictim01(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Believe me, if it's a man, the picture will be attached.
ikorodureporta:
where's the woman's pshure
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Comedian2019: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nackzy:
Woman From Hell, to me i feel she shouldn't be taken to the police or court

Just boil Hot Water and Pour her Well, end of discussion
That's jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Marveaux(m): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
I've come to realize that most times men love kids while women love their kids.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nackzy:

Fine by me

1 Like

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Doncyn(f): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
Some people are very wicked....
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by KnightsTemplar(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
She wants to write a story about it, really? they should take that poor girl from them, and get all of them ARRESTED! including the Childs mother.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
The future is female? undecided

I hate all this "we have settled the matter" bullshit. Typical of Nigerians/africans. They have settled a deadly attempted murder GBH on a minor by an adult, Imagine.. so why go on social media and blab about it?

Try this shit over here, social services, child protection and all kinda child agencies will make sure go to jail. After that they will take your kids away to forster families.

IGBO women are very cruel. No two ways about it.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
Arhswear devil will take a bow when he/she realize what some Nigerians are capable of doing, like you have to boiled water 4damn times with eletric kettle and pour on that little Gurl.

Jezz, am so angry RN, get well soon little princess and nah thunder go fire that evil woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by JooEeL(m): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
jmoore:
A lady on Facebook narrated how her married sister poured hot water on their niece.

Woman needs to be arrested.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by matm: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Feminists would avoid this thread.They will tell u,don't touch a woman no matter what she does.If she is abusing u in ur own house,walk away.As she shouts and insults u daily,walk away from her and keep enduring.My dear endure till when,in ur own house?
Now d same woman dt shld never be touched may b/c she is a demi God,has poured hot water on her niece.
And u think d husband will be spared by the law?
U abuse kids/house hepls under u but won't like to be abused
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by ofuonyebi: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
THESE ARE WHAT YOU SEE OFTEN IN A RECKLESS AND LAWLESS COUNTRY LIKE 9JA
THIS IS ALL YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT IT........THEY RAISE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE
AND KEEP YOU DREAMING
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by mayorkent(m): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Omo!!!
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by bukola89(f): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is pure wickedness ����
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Sunshinegold44: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
She deserved to be arrest by committing murder
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Alaenyieby(f): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
Do on to others that which you want them to do on to you. The woman is evil.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Iamlawal(m): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
Viknat:
This write is a fool, a weakling. Your sis pour water for your niece body and all you could do is to complain on social media, u come even give am condition for forgiveness. U urself are culpable. No lemme talk wetin dey my mind
grin so true he be big fool Sef

1 Like

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by descarado: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
Somebody must live with me by force cry

And the narrator is an enabler. She and her sis should be arrested. What has begging for forgiveness got to do with this wickedness?
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by NMotorwerks: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is aggravated child abuse, if you don't call the Police on her, then you're an accomplice to her wickedness. If this child is not taken from her, she will definitely kill her one day. Her husband should be charged along with her for doing nothing to either prevent this or reporting to the Police. Evil woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by LikeAking: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
Wickedness.

Once you observe foolish stubbornness in your wife, end the marriage.
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by guru90: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nackzy:

That's the best way to solve that problem as well. Taking her to 9ja useless station can't solve the problem at all....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
And why is she on SM with the story?

Should we beat her sister for her or what?

People post so much private shiit on SM and they don't know how dangerous it is
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by RICHSATAN: 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
though i do not support her action. but i like know the reason behind a persons action. i will like to know what the niece did.
some of us when we tell u say we go do, dont think say na joke o. because we go do am.
for example, i go pour u hat water if you cross here, and u go think say na joke, u dare me , u cross it i por you hot water, abobi u cant blame me.
dont dare people anyhow
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by jelel6: 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Marveaux:

Hard to disagree
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Marveaux:

Women don't even really love their own kids. A woman's heart is totally devoid of love. They only seem to love their kids because they tend to treat them as prized personal possessions. But a woman would even harm her own kids if she thinks that she can fulfill a more overriding desire, like the need to revenge on her husband's infidelity or the desire to be disburdened of an unwanted baby by unmarried mothers. You can read up on some of these acts by googling 'maternal filicide'.

In the words of Uncle Sam,

"We have no friends, only interests".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by jelel6: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
RICHSATAN:
though i do not support her action. but i like know the reason behind a persons action. i will like to know what the niece did

I think it'll take an insane human to fathom any reason to pour hot water on a sleeping kid 3 am into the night.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by RICHSATAN: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
jelel6:

I think it'll take an insane human to fathom any reason to pour hot water on a sleeping kid 3 am into the night.
i didnt read what transpired because its too long but i am sure something propelled her to do so. but as it stands now na to suck toto dey hungry me. let me bounce
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by Adakintroy: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
Chepos1:
This gender that betrayed Samson are something else these days. angry

Take responsibility men.

No one betrayed Samson. He was a dumb brute that God used the way he was.

If I tell a woman a secret that if am tied with certain amount of ropes I won't be able to break free. And in some moment my arch enemies show up with that same plan secret I just let out.

I should be able to figure out who betrayed me.

Note same woman belong to my enemies camp for start.

And if I tell same woman again and same thing happen I should be able to figure out again. Who betrayed me given I have not told anyone such secrets.

Then the third secrets...

My point..

Women don't betray men. Men betray themselves.

So watch and pray! Take responsibility as men

1 Like

Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by apple30(f): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
chai some pple wicked shha...chai..i remember d day dey caught one of d thief dat burggled my room den in sch..after I av brag to my friends dat I will do this n dat to d pple if I ever catches any, but dat faithful day when I say d blood on him n d way he is looking half death I couldn't even do anything to him hhhmmm talk more of a helpless child...y nt flog or give him or her punishment.can she do dat to her own kids..i can never allow my kid stay in anoda man/woman house ,be u sister or friend..if na garri we get make we drink am together...I swear ee dey pain me angry cry like say na my own pikin dey do.... sad
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by bigfish3k: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
RICHSATAN:
though i do not support her action. but i like know the reason behind a persons action. i will like to know what the niece did.
some of us when we tell u say we go do, dont think say na joke o. because we go do am.
for example, i go pour u hat water if you cross here, and u go think say na joke, u dare me , u cross it i por you hot water, abobi u cant blame me.
dont dare people anyhow
Foolish talk
Re: Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) by wisdomclay(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
She is a Fulani from the North. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Masquerades Attack Muslims Inside Mosque (Photos) / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) / Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.