Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) (4017 Views)

UPDATED: This Camera App Is Way Better Than Gcam / Huawei Mate X Foldable Smartphone With A $2,400 Price Tag Sells Out In Minutes / How To Fix Can’t Connect To Camera On Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by MostImportant(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
I was surfing Facebook when I saw this camera advert sponsored by alibaba.com. What is surprising me is the price. Please could this be true at all. Is it even near truth?

Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by MostImportant(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
This will so fit into my YouTube work.
Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by defcon4: 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
They probable removed two zeros.

Hehehehe

13 Likes

Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by Redpanter(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
MostImportant:
I was surfing Facebook when I saw this camera advert sponsored by alibaba.com. What is surprising me is the price. Please could this be true at all. Is it even near truth?
You didn't read the description abi? Can't you see its the mic on top of the camera they are selling?

You want to buy a Canon EOS 6D for 5k?

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by aluko360(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
The quoted price is for the microphone

8 Likes

Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by Redpanter(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by MostImportant(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Redpanter:

You didn't read the description abi? Can't you see its the mic on top of the camera they are selling?

Oga be calming o.
Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Redpanter:

That was how a friend of mine ordered an IPhone 12 case for #5000 thinking he was buying IPhone 12.

He pre-ordered it and ran to my house to gist me about it. I was shocked and wanted to see it with my own eyes. And then I saw it, and read the title very well. Alas, it was just a case for IPhone 12.

Fortunately for him, the order was still pending, so he quickly canceled it.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by Youngpo413: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
PULUZ 3.5mm audio recorder.
Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by padi94(m): 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
It's not the Camera that they are selling o... It's the audio recording stuff.

Better read call and confirm wetin you dey buy to avoid premium tears

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by Dynamiceagle(f): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
reading is really a problem ����
they are selling the mic joor please always try and read first

5 Likes

Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by gulfer: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
That's money for the wrist strap alone angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by Adewale1603(m): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
no wonder, na tecno y2 you dey use. and you want to buy this camera for 4k

1 Like

Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by morohunfola78008: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
:You didn't read the description abi? Can't you see its the mic on top of the camera they are selling?You want to buy a Canon EOS 6D for 5k? Oga be calming o.
Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by Stainlezzking: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
MostImportant:

Oga be calming o.

Oga you self na thief
Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by ostechno(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
On thesame Alibaba, i found this
I also found another which is around 5k but the description says it's second hand which means it might even be faulty.
And you need to know that Alibaba is for B2B, for individual buying, AliExpress is for you, there you'll see buyers reviews so you don't buy bad stuffs.

Everything from China is relatively cheap, they are the king of rare earth element used to manufacture many things, the even sell to the US and many other countries.
They have fake (chinko) stuffs and good stuffs too. So be careful what you buy

Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by Dreyton36: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Na your type the say school na scam undecided odoyo

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by Lamasta(m): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
This OP dey funny gan grin the price itself no shock you

1 Like

Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by WoundedLamb: 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Your shock is understandable especially if you haven't bought one before. But a little browsing would tell you there's nothing out of place about the price.
Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by 3gpvids: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
stingy man....read well
Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by The5DME(m): 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
Op you no well for brain.
Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by WalkerMichael(m): 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
Adewale1603:
no wonder, na tecno y2 you dey use. and you want to buy this camera for 4k

grin grin grin grin grin omoooo grin
Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by ihustlehard: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
MostImportant:
Alibaba is for container importers, if u need single item check aliexpress
Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by susy6999: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
They send only the camera rope to you
Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:48am On Feb 01, 2021
Redpanter:

No mind dem, na so dem.go come back later create a thread titled 'Look what I ordered from Alibaba, look what they sent me'!

Na so awoof dey run many people belle for dis our ogbonge country
grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by ednut1(m): 4:37am On Feb 01, 2021
70 years old mumu
Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by leomarz007: 6:34am On Feb 01, 2021
Redpanter:

And op would later create "beware I was scammed thread"
Re: Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo) by MostImportant(m): 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
Una funny o. Lol. Anyways, I forgive all of una.

(1) (Reply)

I Bought 'araimo’ Earpiece; My Experience(Photos) / 8 Reasons Why You Should Buy The New Spark V843 Tablet / Get Free Mtn 2gb It Works Like Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.