Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial (23457 Views)

Trump Acquitted By Senate In Second Impeachment Trial / Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) / Donald Trump Acquited As US Senate Ends Impeachment Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by FuckOsuPigs: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Crimrburster:
Trump is the best, he's got the balls. Only the terrorists hates him.

For those of you quoting me, you can all go to hell with Buhari your terrorist president.

You can't even write good English.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by linearity: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
CoolUsername:
If I were Trump, I wont even show up. This impeachment is a waste of time. He isn't even President anymore.

Or can the senate can impeach Obama whenever republicans become majority?

He has already been impeached..trial is about convicting on the indictments on his impeachment.

I agree that, whether he attends or boycott the trials, he will not be convicted. The truth is, Trump is not looking to attend the trial to defend the article of impeachment, he want to use it to spread his lies that the Election was stolen, in fact that was the reason these lawyers quit....they wanted to defend him about the indictments, Trump wants something else.

So, Trump ego will not allow him shy away from the National spotlight the trial will bring....the thought of boycotting it, is an erection killer for Trump.....He love the spotlight!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by sisisioge: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
grin grin grin grin

They have finally hard enough of the tyrant!
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by fabolouz1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
How do you advice lawyers to do what they are expert in.
Trump sef.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by Adakintroy: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
Left: the election was rigged by Russia.

Left wins.
no way can our election be rigged. The system is solid.

Left: trump fans are derange psycho.

Left: let's work to unite our country and avoid things that will tear us apart.

Obama wondering how Biden got more vote than him.?

At least Nigerian know no system is perfect. Because una like to de insult una own.
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by Crimrburster: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
FuckOsuPigs:

You can't even write good English.
Pls correct the sentence. Are you going to speak vocabulary with the herdsmen?
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by Crimrburster: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
bhella10:
You people should stop supporting Trump. Your support is toxic.
I can see your support for Buhari is not toxic, that's why he's been killing you one by one.
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by Cousin9999: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
Grand opening
Grand closing
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
Crimrburster:

For those of you quoting me, you can all go to hell with Buhari your terrorist president.
Such is life, you are a Nigerian, hate Buhari, we all hates him anyways, except some mumu, you love Trump because he gave you one yeye hope but just the way Nigerians hate Buhari, Americans hate Trump too because he lacks empathy, he was a dictator, hence they voted him out.
To hate Buhari and love Trump is shameful

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by AbujaCitiBlog: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You don't know the meaning of balls then.
Biden is a 100% better than the twice impeached former disgraced president
When you can stand on your own! You got balls. Trump stands by what he believes in. He won't bend. That is how a human being should be. He knew what he was coming for as President. He came for it and stood by it. That is what is balls!
Biden is candidate of Satanists, Gay Lobby, One world government. He had no balls, he didn't win any election. He was rigged in. So let's be clear on that. The difference is clear.
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by Babapyro: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Crimrburster:

Slowsp0ke
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:
When you can stand on your own! You got balls. Trump stands by what he believes in. He won't bend. That is how a human being should be. He knew what he was coming for as President. He came for it and stood by it. That is what is balls!
Biden is candidate of Satanists, Gay Lobby, One world government. He had no balls, he didn't win any election. He was rigged in. So let's be clear on that. The difference is clear.
You don't know a thing about Trump or what you are saying lol.

Who told you he stands on what he believes in?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by Seyzcham91(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
grin
triple996:
Waooo
Where are does fake pastors that said Trump was going to win. Let them come and explain.
Where is rightousness2 or what's dat his name.
The dude simply disappeared like tin air angry
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by Seyzcham91(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Confirm! and who doesn't know this na fool
Ladyhippolyta88:

You don't know the meaning of balls then.
Biden is a 100% better than the twice impeached former disgraced president

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by AbujaCitiBlog: 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You don't know a thing about Trump or what you are saying lol.

Who told you he stands on what he believes in?
You know everything about Biden. Congratulations.
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by CoolUsername: 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

What he did happened during his time as president and he was impeached while he was president so what is your point?

What did Obama do when he was president that is impeachable

impeachment
/ɪmˈpiːtʃmənt/
noun
1. (especially in the US) a charge of misconduct made against the holder of a public office.

Trump no longer holds public office. This is political theatre.
You can't impeach someone while he isn't president. You can't release a footballer that you've sold. You can't throw away rice that you've already eaten.

I'm not saying that Obama should be impeached but this could create a precedent that can make such stupidity possible.

Also, Obama has a bunch of scandals that can definitely be used against him. His botched nuclear deal with Iran, when his administration supplied guns to drug cartels in order to use them to track down their leaders (which ended in tears), mass surveillance of US citizens and their allies all come to mind.

I'm not a Trump supporter but he's not the devil he's made out to be by the media neither is Obama the saint he's made out to be.

The more you research, the more you find that politicians are just different flavours of shit.
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by Crimrburster: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ekunokoyibo:

Such is life, you are a Nigerian, hate Buhari, we all hates him anyways, except some mumu, you love Trump because he gave you one yeye hope but just the way Nigerians hate Buhari, Americans hate Trump too because he lacks empathy, he was a dictator, hence they voted him out.
To hate Buhari and love Trump is shameful
a dead Trump is better than living Buhari. What do you say?
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by Randy100: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Visit https://freestuffsng.com/ to get your free stuffs in Nigeria and if you are in search of the best platform to test your products or services and get quality feedback.

Nigeria like fake news so well.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN21Z2AF
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
CoolUsername:

impeachment
/ɪmˈpiːtʃmənt/
noun
1. (especially in the US) a charge of misconduct made against the holder of a public office.

Trump no longer holds public office. This is political theatre.
You can't impeach someone while he isn't president. You can't release a footballer that you've sold. You can't throw away rice that you've already eaten.

I'm not saying that Obama should be impeached but this could create a precedent that can make such stupidity possible.

Also, Obama has a bunch of scandals that can definitely be used against him. His botched nuclear deal with Iran, when his administration supplied guns to drug cartels in order to use them to track down their leaders (which ended in tears), mass surveillance of US citizens and their allies all come to mind.

I'm not a Trump supporter but he's not the devil he's made out to be by the media neither is Obama the saint he's made out to be.

The more you research, the more you find that politicians are just different flavours of shit.
Are the so called scandals Obama had impeachable offences?Also how was the nuclear deal botched when it was not only him that made the deal what are you even saying?As far as I am concerned Trump is a devil and also many American lawyers will disagree with you so you are saying that if a president commits insurrection a day to his leaving office he cannot be held accountable have you not heard that Trump supporters arrested are blaming Trump for what happened.A president's term expires when he leaves office he was impeached while in office and committed the acts he was impeached for while in office so what exactly is your point that he cannot be tried when it is clear it happened during the time of his presidency.Have you not seen world leaders jailed or questioned for things they did while in office even when they left the seat?So what are you saying many American lawyers have brought valid reasons why Trump can be tried.

Oh I do research I like to research facts not hearsay or conspiracies

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by semyman: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lifeless Trump
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by calcal: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
mostly supporting Biden with the hope of leaving the border open.
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by bhella10: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
Crimrburster:
I can see your support for Buhari is not toxic, that's why he's been killing you one by one.
How stereotypical can you be? What's Trump gotta do with Buhari? You are such an A hole.
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by YorubaPrince: 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
Crimrburster:

We know Okoro Savages when we see one. grin
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by Coinbased: 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Oh... such is life people dine with you when you are up and kick you when you are down
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by YorubaPrince: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Brendaniel:
Well, hate him or love him, one thing I like about him is bluntness in handling issues, He tells you he hates you, you know he hates you and he is not faking it, rather than tell you he loves you only to kill you from behind, He handles issues by what he stands for and not going by the crowd and that costed him the election because majority of the world right now only want to hear what is pleasing to their ears even if it is deceitful, I'll rather have one friend that will tell me the truth than a billion friends that will lie to me...

Abeg all of you quoting me about Trump, Abeg leave me and Trump, shebi you people have pursued him from office, abeg leave us alone... grin

Imagine this fool gratifying Foolishness and stupidity.
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by blackpanda: 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
Brendaniel:
Well, hate him or love him, one thing I like about him is bluntness in handling issues, He tells you he hates you, you know he hates you and he is not faking it, rather than tell you he loves you only to kill you from behind, He handles issues by what he stands for and not going by the crowd and that costed him the election because majority of the world right now only want to hear what is pleasing to their ears even if it is deceitful, I'll rather have one friend that will tell me the truth than a billion friends that will lie to me...

Abeg all of you quoting me about Trump, Abeg leave me and Trump, shebi you people have pursued him from office, abeg leave us alone... grin

Eyah grin
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by Carlylepneuma: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
they threw him off a cliff nd left him for dead... people like Trump always gets rather a sad story at the end. first to do no de pain o!
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by cococandy(f): 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Obscene grin grin
Re: Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Justinlean02:
False, always endeavour to get your facts right...
There is no evidence yet about the quote but she wondered and lamented what kind of son she created.

That there is no evidence means they Reuters can't prove it just yet and I agree because they obviously have limited access to the family's private archives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C / Hurricane IDA Unleashes Apocalyptic Flooding Across Usa(Pix, Video) / Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.