Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,606 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral (1314 Views)

Application Letter Of A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by NaijaCover(m): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Update From . COM

A job application is going viral on Facebook because of its shocking content, Reports.

Learnt, The letter of application is from a man hoping to be a teacher.

A photo of the man, his name, and his phone number were included in the letter.

However, the man's use of grammar leaves little to be desired and is even less desirable for someone hoping to impart knowledge.

Read The Letter As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by Mayng01(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
He finish himself, he usually cum and finally sentence himself. Oh! My God!!!

1 Like

Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
embarassed Awolowo's free education has lead to so much backwardness in the SW, no wonder a large number of their youths have turned into street urchins and have become stooges for their drug baron.
Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by Reelmii: 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
this was written for fun abeg

it can't be an application letter

7 Likes

Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by EJanni(f): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lol, this must be a joke right?
Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Let me see his CV first. grin grin grin

There's a slight possibility about this. grin
Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by DoubleEngine007: 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Na cruise abeg.. This is not possible
Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by ORIAYO70(m): 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
post=98606533:
Update From . COM

A job application is going viral on Facebook because of its shocking content, Reports.

Learnt, The letter of application is from a man hoping to be a teacher.

A photo of the man, his name, and his phone number were included in the letter.

However, the man's use of grammar leaves little to be desired and is even less desirable for someone hoping to impart knowledge.

Read The Letter As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Your corpse is in Oyo.
At least you should be fair enough to have sentence yourself to Play group with hard labour.. .

Guy u should have consulted someone to do this for you.

1 Like

Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by ORIAYO70(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed Awolowo's free education has lead to so much backwardness in the SW, no wonder a large number of their youths have turned into street urchins and have become stooges for their drug baron.

See these useless being
What value your azikwe added to ur religion, than begging Saudana not to dissolute... . Omo were

In terms of academics, Yoruba will continue to lead, but selling fake product u Excel.. omo irankiran.
Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by olaric(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ummm
Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by Flexherbal(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
He can't be serious......
Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by olaric(m): 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Karlovic:

And you had to drag Awolowo into this. Where are you from? The East? I like to know which school you went to and what you graduated with.

When a man from the west brags about his academic achievements, you mock him saying: "who school help?" Now it's the other way and you are making mockery of him.
Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by Shellsploit: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mayng01:
He finish himself, he usually cum and finally sentence himself. Oh! My God!!!

Looks like the hand writing of a famous Nairaland moderator.
Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by soleskate(m): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is pure cruise. There's nothing like University of Oyo, even an illiterate will still complete a sentence.
Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lol..

I don't want to believe this is true but if it is, then, it is well with Ibadan students.
Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by NaijaCover(m): 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
CalliDora1:
Lol..

I don't want to believe this is true but if it is, then, it is well with Ibadan students.

Do you still Remember ?
Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
post=98614099:

Do you still Remember ?

Nope.

What about him?
Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by NaijaCover(m): 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
CalliDora1:

Nope.

What about him?

Look at the Name Of The Poster and tell me what you saw
Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
post=98614184:

Look at the Name Of The Poster and tell me what you saw

Well??
Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by NaijaCover(m): 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
CalliDora1:

Well??

Have you remember Now
Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by oluwabukola87028: 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
:Lol..I don't want to believe this is true but if it is, then, it is well with Ibadan students.Do you still Remember ?
Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
post=98614566:

Have you remember Now

Remember you how?
From where?

I don't remember any .

1 Like

Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by nizelgirl(f): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hmmm I'm Speechless
Re: Application Letter From A Man Hoping To Be A Teacher Goes Viral by NaijaCover(m): 5:37am On Feb 01, 2021
CalliDora1:

Remember you how?
From where?

I don't remember any .

Start Now to know

(1) (Reply)

Farm Worker Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship For 2023 / Need A Job / Wapco Test, Anyone Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.