Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

Help Me Review - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Me Review (490 Views)

Help Me Review My Startup Idea / Please Help Me Review These Projects ...i Am Adding Them To My Portfolio / Help Me Review My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Review by nettwrock(m): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Finally done with the app and hoping to sell the script, but before that please review and give feedback.
it is a full functional forum with necessary features and an admin dashboard
[url] https://evening-plateau-35380.herokuapp.com/[/url]

Tools:
- HTML
- CSS/Tailwind
- PHP/Laravel
- Laragon
- vscode
- Github
- Heroku

Your sincere feedback is actually needed.
Re: Help Me Review by devbits: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
I love the colors and how its looks on mobile
Re: Help Me Review by FanOfMyself: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
Which database did you use
Re: Help Me Review by nettwrock(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
FanOfMyself:
Which database did you use

MySQL
Re: Help Me Review by branhampaul: 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
I have viewed it.
It looks good.
Re: Help Me Review by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
The functionality and everything is okay but if you are looking to sell it on online marketplaces, it might be hard due to how the design looks.

https://themeforest.net/item/vuexy-vuejs-html-laravel-admin-dashboard-template/full_screen_preview/23328599?_ga=2.156962492.646342868.1612117488-627790629.1597877460

This is a laravel vue theme on envato with 320k USD in sales. It was created two years back and see how the designs look. The designs sell things first before even the functionality.
Re: Help Me Review by nettwrock(m): 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
branhampaul:
I have viewed it.
It looks good.

Thanks boss
Re: Help Me Review by nettwrock(m): 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
The functionality and everything is okay but if you are looking to sell it on online marketplaces, it might be hard due to how the design looks.

https://themeforest.net/item/vuexy-vuejs-html-laravel-admin-dashboard-template/full_screen_preview/23328599?_ga=2.156962492.646342868.1612117488-627790629.1597877460.

Thanks for the honest feedback... I have viewed the theme and found out that it's an an admin dashboard, however my admin dashboard is quite good.. and will try to upload the pics here.

On the front page looks and feel... I want it to be minimal and not something that fancy... But might work with a product design to adjust some things.... Thanks so much boss
Re: Help Me Review by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
nettwrock:

Thanks for the honest feedback... I have viewed the theme and found out that it's an an admin dashboard, however my admin dashboard is quite good.. and will try to upload the pics here.

On the front page looks and feel... I want it to be minimal and not something that fancy... But might work with a product design to adjust some things.... Thanks so much boss

Please make the front fancy. I am also looking to enter the business of making things to sell and from my research, looks are what sells and not realy functionality. Functionality comes later when they have been awwed by the looks.
Re: Help Me Review by nettwrock(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Please make the front fancy. I am also looking to enter the business of making things to sell and from my research, looks are what sells and not realy functionality. Functionality comes later when they have been awwed by the looks.

Once again Thanks.... Will definitely do..
Re: Help Me Review by stanliwise(m): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2021
nettwrock:
Finally done with the app and hoping to sell the script, but before that please review and give feedback.
it is a full functional forum with necessary features and an admin dashboard
[url] https://evening-plateau-35380.herokuapp.com/[/url]

Tools:
- HTML
- CSS/Tailwind
- PHP/Laravel
- Laragon
- vscode
- Github
- Heroku

Your sincere feedback is actually needed.
it's cool but it seem more style for mobile than for desktop.
You can improve user experience by making "you need to sign up to reply" a link.
you can also improve it further by returning them back to that thread when they eventually sign up.
Re: Help Me Review by nettwrock(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2021
stanliwise:

it's cool but it seem more style for mobile than for desktop.
You can improve user experience by making "you need to sign up to reply" a link.
you can also improve it further by returning them back to that thread when they eventually sign up.

Oooh thanks... Will update it ASAP
Re: Help Me Review by nettwrock(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
@v7place v7place kindly check this out https://evening-plateau-35380.herokuapp.com/
it's up for sale and can be modified to your taste. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cricut.com/setup | Download Cricut Setup | Setup Design Space / Applications Are Open For The Google Africa Developer Scholarship Program 2022 / Frontend Software Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.