Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

The Power Of Midnight Prayers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Midnight Prayers (2075 Views)

Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? / The Power Of Midnight Prayers / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by PoliteActivist: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
southniyikaye:
this is not church as I don't go to church vigils.. I mean personal vigils I do at home

The opposite should be happening - that's my experience, night prayers always bring peaceful sleep. So this is beyond my pay grade. Don't know what to tell ya
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by PoliteActivist: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
judedwriter:

They are 24 hours in a day.

The first hours of a day starting from midnight are very critical because they spiritually determine what happens in the new day.

This is why witchcraft meetings, angels, demons, etc are more pronounced at midnight.

We can achieve more spiritually at midnight than during the day. This is why a lot of evil is practiced spiritually at midnight.

Midnight is human construct. If u were scientifically inclined you'd know that. See below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great Books About Non-belief / Why Do Many Nigerians ´´Born Again´´ Get Backslided When They Travel Abroad / Zahid Khan's 32 Sins Of The Prophet OF ISLAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.