Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading (1150 Views)

Small Scale Business Ideas That Can Land You Alot Of Profit In Nigeria / Learn/invest In Forex Trading, Bitcoin And Domaining And Make Lot Of Profit. / Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by kingviny: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hi guys,

There is always a trade secret in every business. Forex business has it's own secret too. Once you master this secret, you too would be able to make the kind of profit you are seeing below monthly.

And, no sane person would give away a trade secret for free. Any free training without any form of commitment would just be a waste of your time.

My training would cut to the chase and give you the secrets no holds barred. It is affordable as you would get more than what you bargained for.
Let my 12 years of experience guide you into this double edge sword business. If you learn from the wrong person, you would burn your money but if you learn from the right person, you would leverage on his knowledge and be profitable within months.

I would make you a pro in few weeks.

whatsapp me on : 08109946200

Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by Silver247: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
kingviny:

Hi guys,

There is always a trade secret in every business. Forex business has it's own secret too. Once you master this secret, you too would be able to make the kind of profit you are seeing below monthly.

And, no sane person would give away a trade secret for free. Any free training without any form of commitment would just be a waste of your time.

My training would cut to the chase and give you the secrets no holds barred. It is affordable as you would get more than what you bargained for.
Let my 12 years of experience guide you into this double edge sword business. If you learn from the wrong person, you would burn your money but if you learn from the right person, you would leverage on his knowledge and be profitable within months.

I would make you a pro in few weeks.

whatsapp me on : 08109946200

Price?
Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by kingviny: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Silver247:

Price?

Pls contact me on whatsapp
Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by kingviny: 11:16am On Feb 01, 2021
Hi guys
Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by kingviny: 8:38am On Feb 02, 2021
Great trade was spotted yesterday and it did 1:5
Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by kingviny: 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Learn to trade the right way.
Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by kingviny: 9:51am On Feb 03, 2021
fx is the best business if you know what you are doing.
Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by Goldiano(m): 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
kingviny:
fx is the best business if you know what you are doing.
big lie
Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by Goldiano(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
If u are making mad money why doing banging on tutorial to make money

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by kingviny: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Goldiano:
If u are making mad money why doing banging on tutorial to make money

Inspiration, payback, mentoring others comes from teaching. It's not about the money alone. The money part is for the student to value what he is being given.

I went through a route that cost me so much to get to this point. My students need not go thru this.

I have discovered a profitable trading strategy, it doesn't affect my income if I teach others. Fx market is big enough for all.
Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by Goldiano(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
kingviny:

Inspiration, payback, mentoring others comes from teaching. It's not about the money alone. The money part is for the student to value what he is being given.

I went through a route that cost me so much to get to this point. My students need not go thru this.

I have discovered a profitable trading strategy, it doesn't affect my income if I teach others. Fx market is big enough for all.
I am an equity and crypto trader as my hobby but I have seen so many failed Forex trader leveraging on seminars giving to people at huge fees

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by kingviny: 7:32am On Feb 04, 2021
Goldiano:
I am an equity and crypto trader as my hobby but I have seen so many failed Forex trader leveraging on seminars giving to people at huge fees

In speculation biz, failing is part of the learning. That is where experience are garnered. And it is from these painful past that a dogged trader emerges. He thereafter is able to learn from his past and then build a fail proof strategy.

We all have stories to tell and that's why we are in a better position to teach. Do you know that I learned a bitter lesson 8 years ago when I didn't know that trading against the trend without a stop loss was suicidal? I lost $2,000 to learn that lesson.

Do you think I would ever allow my students to make such a mistake?

I once traded crypto but nothing beats forex. It is the only speculation market that allows you to make money in bullish or bearish mode and you can capture good risk to reward move.
Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by kingviny: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Happy chart review guys.
Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by kingviny: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
Master technical analysis
Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by kingviny: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Learn price action.
Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by kingviny: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Happy trading week.
Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by kingviny: 10:37am On Feb 14, 2021
Happy Sunday
Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by kingviny: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yes you can
Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by kingviny: 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
fx
Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by kingviny: 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
Learn to earn
Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by kingviny: 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Learn fx
Re: Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading by kingviny: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
happy mother's day.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone That Uses This Prop Firm My Forex Funds / How Can I Recover Money I Paid To A Fake Online Investment? / Earn $2 Every 24 Hrs, Withdraw Daily: Get In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.