Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) (82863 Views)

Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions / Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road / Gunmen Assassinate Man In Delta State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by platido(m): 10:57am On Feb 01, 2021
Rate of crime this days...very disturbing. May God grant the family fortitude to bear the lost.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 10:57am On Feb 01, 2021
cappucino925:
But he is not siiting on the driver's seat
Ur point?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by GeneralPula: 10:57am On Feb 01, 2021
The enemies are gonna be from within..

It was a planned assasination..
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by benpuzzy(m): 10:58am On Feb 01, 2021
I thought that this car is BULLETPROOF?
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 10:58am On Feb 01, 2021
SundayIgboh0:
Oga ooo
Serikin Fulani wants you arrested and dealt with and you are here hiding on Nairaland Forum.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by chatinent: 10:58am On Feb 01, 2021
Chai
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by stanliwise(m): 10:58am On Feb 01, 2021
theFilmtric:
1.to be rich in Nigeria is a crime
2.if they no con know your source of wealth double trouble
3.if you're now proud--i'm sorry for you
Wealthy people are an endangered species in Nigeria
They will be looking at you like they love you
But deep down they imagine the unprintable
Just wait
They will soon start blaming Fulani
For this one also
Bunch of clueless people

theFilmtricsay
This look like a mission of assassins. specific target, you can't hang those things you wrote up there to this scenario

1 Like

Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 10:58am On Feb 01, 2021
RIP. Too bad
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by zoedew: 10:59am On Feb 01, 2021
INDEED DISTURBING!
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by amazingspiderma: 10:59am On Feb 01, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed embarassed It seems aspiring to be rich in Nigeria is now a crime, if it's not the police that are after you to extort you then it's either gunmen, kidnappers or envious souls wishing for your downfall, RIP to him though. The zoo has failed you.

My brother that's exactly what's on my mind o.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:59am On Feb 01, 2021
cry cry cry
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 01, 2021
As he chop men money, he don kuku collect. Na sure thing. Stupid greedy bastards don't know how to play by simple rules.

There are thousands or even millions of rich people driving nice cars all over Nigeria. People don't just go around assassinating them out of mere jealousy. Na who do something go collect something.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by Eberex(m): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2021
We have a very long way to go with respect to security in Nigeria.

I would suggest all states should take care of their securities.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:00am On Feb 01, 2021
autodexter:
The federal government needs to grant civilians the right to own concealed firearms and assault rifles, atleast make person get fighting chance with this surge in insecurity

oga , civilians can own a gun in nigeria....but the process is tiring.....you are entitle to own a rifle eg double barrel, shot gun....you are to provide all the required documents...

Civilians are not entitle to own a pistol...
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by theFilmtric: 11:00am On Feb 01, 2021
stanliwise:

This look like a mission of assassins. specific target, you can't hang those things you wrote up there to this scenario
would he be a target if he was poor?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:03am On Feb 01, 2021
Hedonini:
As you chop men money, you don kuku collect. Na sure thing. Stupid greedy bastards don't know how to play by simple rules.

wetin your useless book say about, thou shall not judge......how u take know say na wetin happen to that?
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by Cluedom(m): 11:04am On Feb 01, 2021
Group buy offer. There is a hot trick of making dollars on Kindle Amazon which is currently paying bills and with this you don't need to pay writers or designers to become a publisher. All will be done by you. There is a blueprint to do it yourself by writing close to 100 books without any stress with the help of different tools that will make it easy to do and making for a start between $200 to $500 monthly.We need 20 serious people for the group buy. If you are interested click this WhatsApp link. https:///BbLkVvXnnwN380okpNj7Fo
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by Belleful: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2021
BusinessCity:
Verify this Intel please. It's been on the Web for days and the information says it's Imo and the victim is a societal person. Not Delta. Please verify and be certain
This one happened in warri. The relaxing bar I went to yesterday was fill with tears, because the owner of the bar said the Mr emeka is her good customer. That was were I first head the news.

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by RussellRutherfo: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2021
Omihanifa:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/gunmen-shoot-delta-father-of-three-dead-in-vehicle-spare-others/%3famp=1

Men are becoming more ruthless and heartless.

No one leaves revenge to God again who knows how best and time to avenge a man's evil deeds.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by sevenhundred(m): 11:07am On Feb 01, 2021
LikeAking:

My broda, no be insecurity.

Na d level of wickedness in the country.

Police cant prevent this type of crime.
you said"police can not prevent crime" why?
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by hephvic: 11:08am On Feb 01, 2021
Very bad
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by Joseph08(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2021
mmadu4:
drug deals went wrong . he ran away with lots of money from drug dealing came to naija to build houses and hotels with the money .

Oga don conclude everything grin

1 Like

Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by GreaterFuture3: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2021
YoungboyNBA:
R. I. P to him.

@ slawormiir , you're right, Without a doubt, looking at his looks and guessing his age, this is a deal gone wrong, looks like the niggar didn't play his part or he did but not too well as expected, or..he did but the other side we're afraid he'll expose a few things,so he got gat.
It's the street way, when you do shit you get shit, heartless lots all over the streets, they could kill you fr the smallest and slightest thing or mistake,the don't care who will be affected, the impact or whatever it'll take 'em, and most times when it's money involved,shit niggar's will run up on you like you never existed.

There was a time when of my dawgs got paid by his U.S client, the pick up niggar took off with the twenty million naira,ran up to the urban city of my state, my dawg swored to kill this niggar or if he can't find him, he'll kill his mum and sisters too and that'll be after raping them and recording it and then send the video to the niggar to watch, dude I was scared as a motherfvcker, we had to ca him down, and for a long time we looked for this niggar,he got beaten up real bad, of course he didn't die, but he got run over still, he did a stupid thing, he's supposed to fill hurt in heart and body too,stupid thing's were meant to hurt,you dig.

Please guys,weda you're hustling legitimately or illegitimately,please stay on your lane,do what you have to d and take what's yours and reur the rest.

Anyways I'm happy that the helpless driver was at least spared.

R I P to the man,
If you have the means, invest in an armoured Vehicle.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:10am On Feb 01, 2021
Azaman no wan deliver
Boys r not smiling
Rip tho

6 Likes

Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by ediko5(m): 11:13am On Feb 01, 2021
SegFault:

He was into something shady, them no De assassinate person for no reason. He wanted the quick way now he has gotten it good for him.
Don't say what God will send enemies to your way.
Do you know that brothers have killed blood brothers out of envy and hatred ? (Even the Bible recorded the story of Joseph)
Do you know innocent people have been killed in order for their position to be taken over by another person?
Do you know innocent people have been killed in order for the properties to be taken away?
Do you know you can be killed by an envious colleague, relatives or neighbor ?

Be careful the way you mock people you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by YoungboyNBA(m): 11:14am On Feb 01, 2021
GreaterFuture3:

If you have the means, invest in an armoured Vehicle.

Won't guarantee your safety, you'll still come down from the vehicle at some point in time, even with body guards, you'll still get ran over.

And you have relatives too. The best advice is, be careful how you run your doings, it's better to be at peace that to get an armoured vehicle and yet still be in panic when you hear a heavy knock at the door of your house.

5 Likes

Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by dederocs(m): 11:14am On Feb 01, 2021
If he had a gun, he would not have died like a chicken...gun right, is an human right.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by AmuRubber(m): 11:14am On Feb 01, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
how many lines dey the article when u no fit read?

My broda, I taya o!
Re: Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) by calyto: 11:15am On Feb 01, 2021
The ones wey una no use una hand kill, una go hand am over to 'alleged' fulami herdsmen.

If una get any way to turn this one ontop fulani head, una for don do am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.