Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Do You Believe Christianity Has All The Anwsers It Life's Questions? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe Christianity Has All The Anwsers It Life's Questions? (141 Views)

Colonial/imperialist Christianity Has Betrayed Us All! / Christianity Has Lost The Light / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe Christianity Has All The Anwsers It Life's Questions? by The5DME(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Personally, for me; I think christianity has failed to anwser some very importance questions and as such; we shouldn't waste our time with it.

Questions christianity failed to anwser for me:
1) Who/what is God(s)
2)nature of God(s)
3) if God is a spirit, then what is a spirit? What is the nature of a spirit?

I have more questions though.
Re: Do You Believe Christianity Has All The Anwsers It Life's Questions? by Golan007: 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
No religion has all the answers .

Christianity and islam are imported religions which supposes a race superior to others.
Re: Do You Believe Christianity Has All The Anwsers It Life's Questions? by psucc(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
There are several questions about life that you've not carebto seek answer for but wants to know the deeper things about the Most High. Have you ever care to know how the first clock was set; how or when the day was set and how the year was marked to have 365days? Do you ever think of how the air you breath came to being or how you body detects and retain oxygen while exhaling other gases? So much but seeking answers to these questions is elusive.

Christianity offers not just answers but solution to human kind. Only the truth can set us free. Only believe that God is. Just that belief will save you the burden you have placed on yourself.
The5DME:
Personally, for me; I think christianity has failed to anwser some very importance questions and as such; we shouldn't waste our time with it.

1) Who/what is God(s)
2)nature of God(s)

Re: Do You Believe Christianity Has All The Anwsers It Life's Questions? by Kobojunkie: 1:01am On Feb 01, 2021
The5DME:

1) Who/what is God(s)
2)nature of God(s)

What are the life questions? undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Natural Realm / The Man Whom God Lifts / Who Is Wise? How Can Wisdom Grow Within Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.