Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Darius Ishaku: Buhari-Led Government Has Failed Nigerians On Security - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Darius Ishaku: Buhari-Led Government Has Failed Nigerians On Security (9242 Views)

APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate / Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) / Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darius Ishaku: Buhari-Led Government Has Failed Nigerians On Security by Reference(m): 8:42am On Feb 01, 2021
Buhari has failed, Buhari has failed. Everyone is wailing. But then who put him there. Are those not bigger failures. And will they not fail again in 2023 when Mr. Buhari leaves.

Democracy is like a House of Mirrors. You cannot point fingers without a reflection. If you want light you have to project it. Just one and the whole house is full of it.

1 Like

Re: Darius Ishaku: Buhari-Led Government Has Failed Nigerians On Security by Murtala79: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2021
The Taraba state Governor should refund the security vote money back.
Re: Darius Ishaku: Buhari-Led Government Has Failed Nigerians On Security by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 01, 2021
[s][
Okay, if you hate trains, what of brand new airports in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Enugu, and others in the works? There was a time we were said to parade the worst airports in the world. But not any longer. Buhari reversed it in his four years. What do they say about that? They look up, look down, scratch their heads, and say; i hate airports. i’ve never even boarded a plane in my life, and i don’t want to board. Will i ever enter a plane if i’d been killed by bandits?

Okay. You hate airports and planes. What of bridges being built over rivers in different parts of the country, most especially the Second River Niger Bridge, which the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) built with mouth for 16 years. You tell them that the bridge is almost 60% done, and should be completed in the first quarter of 2022. There’s also the Loko-Oweto Bridge, linking Benue and Nasarawa States. It was started by a previous administration, but almost completed now. Like a cornered rat, their eyes dart furtively from corner to corner, seeking a hole to enter. Finding none, they tell you deadpan: i hate bridges.

You then take them to Yenagoa, in Bayelsa State. Just some weeks ago, the skyline of South-south and South-East was transformed, as President Buhari commissioned the tallest Federal Government structure in the region, the 17-story Nigerian Content Tower, Headquarters of Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
The architectural masterpiece occupies an area equivalent to four football fields, 

But they say Buhari hasn’t achieved anything. You show them the 17-story building, and as they gaze skyward, their caps and headgear fall off. You pick the cap and headgear, dust and hand them back. And you ask, brothers and sisters, how now? Rather than admit defeat, they pull the caps and headgear over their eyes, and grumbled: We hate skyscrapers. They make us dizzy.

At that point, you pity them.
You realize that they need prayers.
They hate everything good.
They hate anything uplifting.
They hate development.
They hate their country.
They even hate themselves.

Addendum :
We made our comment without quoting any of the negative and pessimistic comments before or after ours, cos everyone is free to air their opinion,
And you have a right to vent as a citizen,
No one can ever tell you not to do that.
And you can never tell those who believe in Nigeria to stop their beliefs also.
Issa free world.
So if you don't wanna be unfortunate this beautiful week, don't quote our positive and patriotic comments to spill ya usual rubbish and negativity.
You can do all that under your personal post without quoting this post.
Children of frustrations kindly take note!
An advice from the elders.

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth.
Nigeria will succeed,
We will surely get to the country of our dreams.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise![/quote][/s] rotten bat bbq griller with his usual gibberish

1 Like

Re: Darius Ishaku: Buhari-Led Government Has Failed Nigerians On Security by Farolo: 10:18am On Feb 01, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Se..un Myn..d44 Jushtwise Dohminique.
Rule 2

Keep crying, stay salty kiss
Re: Darius Ishaku: Buhari-Led Government Has Failed Nigerians On Security by RichAbujaGuy: 10:55am On Feb 01, 2021
Hmm, more proof the PDP are sponsoring the insecurity? undecided
Re: Darius Ishaku: Buhari-Led Government Has Failed Nigerians On Security by Bestlink5: 11:14am On Feb 01, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:
Hmm, more proof the PDP are sponsoring the insecurity? undecided
So @ your age & as an acclaimed adult as you are, you think every one criticizing a government is party affiliated.
But even if it is PDP or IPOB that are sponsoring, instigating and fueling this crises, what and how long will it take the government to arrest and prosecute those involved. You are defending what you don't know .I must say this at this point OPEN YOUR EYES SO YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY AND BE WISE.
Re: Darius Ishaku: Buhari-Led Government Has Failed Nigerians On Security by RichAbujaGuy: 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Bestlink5:

So @ your age & as an acclaimed adult as you are, you think every one criticizing a government is party affiliated.
But even if it is PDP or IPOB that are sponsoring, instigating and fueling this crises, what and how long will it take the government to arrest and prosecute those involved. You are defending what you don't know .I must say this at this point OPEN YOUR EYES SO YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY AND BE WISE.

What else does the PDP have to run on for 2023 but insecurity? Honesty and fiscal integrity? Dem sure can't boast of a nearly completed 2nd Niger bridge or completed railroad lines during term in office.
Re: Darius Ishaku: Buhari-Led Government Has Failed Nigerians On Security by Yusman316(m): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
saaron:
Nigeria does not even have a president. What the country have is a group of fulani supremacists/cabals that rules the country indirectly through the permanent dummy/impostor in Aso Rock.
That man in Aso Rock is not buhari at all. The puppet is a bloody impostor! Brought in to act as president after the death of buhari. It was yesterday that I got to comfirmed it for myself. The difference was a clear as day!
The guy does not know left or right cos he's just a dummy pretending to be somebody he's not. Fulani cabals via presidency rule Nigeria through him.
And some people wonder why Nigeria is under attack from fulani terrorist invaders?

All those who have a hand in bringing in a foreigner and a impostor to act as Nigeria's president in blantant breach of the constitution must be rounded up by Nigerians and tried for high treason.

Nnamdi Kanu was right afterall.
Those involved must be prosecuted and sentenced to death.
So how come people like Atiku that desperately want the presidential seat never did or say anything about it. Or u want me to believe that Atiku is not aware of such arrangement with all his resources but nk in far away London is aware of such arrangement? Pls sir do try get a life, it will do u much good
Re: Darius Ishaku: Buhari-Led Government Has Failed Nigerians On Security by Matagravity: 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
See person wey no fit pay local government wages since August last year is hereby calling someone failure. Infacts Taraba state Governor is a capital failure in times of every thing.
Re: Darius Ishaku: Buhari-Led Government Has Failed Nigerians On Security by handiriwamadi(m): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
2mercy:
The Federal Government alone cannot handle the security of this nation. It has shown that it has failed woefully and for us to achieve results, the security has to be broken down.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/01/31/buhari-led-government-has-failed-nigerians-security-says-taraba-governor-ishaku
buhari led government failed in every aspect not security only please let's get it right.
Re: Darius Ishaku: Buhari-Led Government Has Failed Nigerians On Security by orisa37: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
buhari-led-government-has-failed-nigerians-security-says-taraba-governor-ishaku.

BUHARINOMICS IS A FRAUD. BUHARI GOVERNMENT IS FAKE AND CORRUPT.
Re: Darius Ishaku: Buhari-Led Government Has Failed Nigerians On Security by Empiree: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Baawahala:

DAFTNESS AT ITS PEAK.
you can provide your view too. It is welcome
Re: Darius Ishaku: Buhari-Led Government Has Failed Nigerians On Security by egopersonified(f): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Is it only security? Since I was born, I have never seen a January where products are more expensive than the previous December.
Re: Darius Ishaku: Buhari-Led Government Has Failed Nigerians On Security by Numerouno94(m): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Farolo:

Keep crying, stay salty kiss
leave dat broke ass betrayal, he doesn't mean well for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Publishes ‘Notice Of Polls’, Declares, "We’re Good To Go" / Reasons Why ACN And CPC Alliance Will Fail / Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.