Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru (15558 Views)

Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by Bobyro: 8:16am On Feb 04, 2021
MiztaSpark:

Save your family linage from the foolishness that's all. I know the truth hurts but just accept your stupidity and move on. If Nnamdi Kanu orders you and your family to jumb into a lagoon I believe you all will do so because that's how empty ya'lls head is.
grin grin grin you really took your time to reply and I'm sure that you are pained. Nnamdi Kanu is your nightmare and it's so obvious because no day goes on without you bringing him up even in matters wey no concern am. Now who is the foolish one? Face your life and save yourself from uselessness. NOW fvck off grin grin
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by MiztaSpark(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2021
Bobyro:

grin grin grin you really took your time to reply and I'm sure that you are pained. Nnamdi Kanu is your nightmare and it's so obvious because no day goes on without you bringing him up even in matters wey no concern am. Now who is the foolish one? Face your life and save yourself from uselessness. NOW fvck off grin grin

You also took your time to respond and keep quoting me lol. My nightmare indeed, common python dance he ran for his life and controlling the mindsets of his foolish followers from oversea. Now you see why I keep saying foolishness runs through y'all linage. Quote me again and then I will confirm you are just as foolish as your master Kanu
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by Bobyro: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2021
MiztaSpark:

You also took your time to respond and keep quoting me lol. My nightmare indeed, common python dance he ran for his life and controlling the mindsets of his foolish followers from oversea. Now you see why I keep saying foolishness runs through y'all linage. Quote me again and then I will confirm you are just as foolish as your master Kanu
grin I have few words for a dumb fvck like you. You can never reason with a mad man grin
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by MiztaSpark(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2021
Bobyro:

grin I have few words for a dumb fvck like you. You can never reason with a mad man grin

Obviously, how can a reasonable Nigerian reason with a mad Biafran. Everyone knows biafrans are mad and pigs without sense which is why they find it hard to reason as normal humans. You have shown it all and am not surprised they are all the same like their mad master.
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by ludd2018: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
They must go .
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by Bobyro: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
MiztaSpark:

Obviously, how can a reasonable Nigerian reason with a mad Biafran. Everyone knows biafrans are mad and pigs without sense which is why they find it hard to reason as normal humans. You have shown it all and am not surprised they are all the same like their mad master.
A fool like you will never know when to stop ranting. Go get a life nigga and if you love tribal politics so much, you shouldn't make noise on here. You can start by joining afenifere grin
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by MiztaSpark(m): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2021
Bobyro:

A fool like you will never know when to stop ranting. Go get a life nigga and if you love tribal politics so much, you shouldn't make noise on here. You can start by joining afenifere grin

Lol Kanu slave like you should get busy by joining the ESN instead of ranting here. Your foolishness is beyond human imagination and its obvious you inherited it and now looking forward to passing it on to your next generation. If you can't break the yoke to save your family then it very sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki: Buhari Should Listen, Bandits Don’t Kill Along Party Lines / Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives / Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.