Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun (31286 Views)

Sen Tofowomo: Why Herdsmen In Ondo Forests Ignored Akeredolu’s Eviction Order / Ondo Forests: Afenifere Hails Akeredolu / Our Agreement With Ondo Governor Didn’t Include Vacating Forest – Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
kenzysmith:
so person just mumu like this
He was being sarcastic
Re: Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun by soft101: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Neighbouring states should shine their eyes �
Re: Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun by hmohammed(m): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
prof2007:

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/herdsmen-are-vacating-ondo-forests-but-leaving-on-their-paths-trails-of-destruction-blood-and-tears/

I am really enjoying this. Yoruba and Igbo peeps will live to regret this action. Its a promise
Re: Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun by nedekid: 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
Corlahworleh:
And the north is the very solution to some Nigeria's problem too.

Example?
Re: Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun by 77up(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
kenzysmith:
so person just mumu like this
na so we see am o grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun by Phrankin(m): 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Corlahworleh:
I'm surprised you guys are praising ESN. That's how BH started in Maiduguri. You have a region that needs development but you guys chose to plunge it into unrest.

I think that you should be more concerned about your western region where herdsmen are currently leaving behind trails of blood and tears.
Re: Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun by kenzysmith: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
77up:
na so we see am o grin
grin
77up:
na so we see am o grin
Re: Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Why were'nt they fighting back? Anyway, atleast they are leaving or left.
Re: Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun by Easternblood: 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
prof2007:

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/herdsmen-are-vacating-ondo-forests-but-leaving-on-their-paths-trails-of-destruction-blood-and-tears/
But yorubas voted and supported Fulani govt because of the support and recognition Jonathan gave Igbos, so let them reap what they sow
Re: Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
nwaanambra1:

ITS A LIE SIR!

IGBOS ARE THE MAJOR PROBLEM WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY ESPECIALLY IN SOUTHWEST.

Northerners especially FULANIS ARE PEACEFUL EVERYWHERE THEY ARE!

that's why they have their emir in ilorin and will soon have another in oyo empire which shall be called emir of oyo! tongue
Hahaha... Mad oo
Re: Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun by mukshin(m): 4:42am On Feb 02, 2021
capitalzero:
If we want to stop farmers/herders clash and invasion by fulani, community should do the followings!!
1. Stop installation of seriki fulani or hausa in the community. abrogate seriki title.
2. Close cattle market i.e kara. LG authority can make it possible.
3. Ban meat consumption. For example, ibarapa people should view eating of cow meat as a taboo.
4. No separate settlements for fulani. They should rent or build house within the community not bush.
5. No family should should give farm land to anybody without approval of community council.

Number 4 and 5 make senses a lot.
Re: Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun by nogragra: 8:29am On Feb 05, 2021
Masterkernel1:

We didn't welcome them, you did with your votes and comments. They know we don't love them, just as they don't love us too.The feeling is mutual.

We're laughing because you we warned you against playing with Tigers, but No!, you feel you can convert a wild animal to a pet, good luck to that experience.
Don't come here to rant rubbish. Who suffer am pass no be una, wen be say love of money no gree una get sense. No be say una go dine with una enemy even satan because of money until una become part of the dinner.
Re: Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun by Masterkernel1: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
nogragra:

Don't come here to rant rubbish. Who suffer am pass no be una, wen be say love of money no gree una get sense. No be say una go dine with una enemy even satan because of money until una become part of the dinner.

I'm sorry for you lose. I'm not the reason for your frustration.

We love money, your like and Buhari couldn't buy our votes. We love money but Tinubu is the highest treasury looters.
Re: Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun by nogragra: 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
Masterkernel1:

I'm sorry for you lose. I'm not the reason for your frustration.

We love money, your like and Buhari couldn't buy our votes. We love money but Tinubu is the highest treasury looters.
What disjointed crap is this one talking. You hardly make sense to yourself talking from both sides of your mouth.
Re: Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun by Masterkernel1: 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
nogragra:

What disjointed crap is this one talking. You hardly make sense to yourself talking from both sides of your mouth.

Like I said earlier, I'm not your problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Nwobodo's Thanksgiving And After-Wedding Party Photos / Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) / El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.