Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,441 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

The Game Of Folly And The Wickedness Of Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Game Of Folly And The Wickedness Of Family (740 Views)

The Collapse Of Family Is The Collapse Of Society / Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Game Of Folly And The Wickedness Of Family by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 01, 2021
The game of folly and the wickedness of family

You might be doing good hoping your family will notice you but you are wrong
You are carrying face up
Thinking they will have conscience
Ode they will never remember
They will forget all that you have done for them

The best way is to steal from them so that you will not have anger and resentment

I'm writing this for you that is playing martyr in your family  mopping cleaning and washing toilets thinking God in heaven is watching you and will reward.
Aunty brother there is no God anywhere
Don't do anything for anybody but yourself

That your family will never tell you the truth about your life they want to keep you servile and stupid
They know you don't have anywhere to go and you don't have your own house they won't teach you or give you loan so that you can achieve it
They know that you don't have anywhere to go so if you vex finish you will steal wash plates tomorrow

My Biggest mistake was coming back home after service.
I should have served in somewhere like Osun or Taraba and used the money to buy land, farm permaculture and never come back home.

Oh you are waiting for them to notice that your roll on and cream have finished and you are acting film they will never notice or care.
They like you like that serving them food and telling them thank ma thank sir.
.they will never plan your life for you before you know you are 26 years in your parents House

Steal from them and Run 
 No matter what you do they will forgive you.
They're the reason why you are here

Family is A SINKHOLE
Re: The Game Of Folly And The Wickedness Of Family by Queenlovely(f): 7:32am On Feb 01, 2021
words of an efulefu
who paid your fees, gave you a roof , fed you ,clothed you
brother why
Re: The Game Of Folly And The Wickedness Of Family by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 01, 2021
Why do you think that your parents only care about the wayward children
You the good one will be forgotten and uncared for.

All of life is a business your parents are in essence stealing your care attention and service without doing their dues as parents they will never provide you with moral support or advice
They will become like flat mates without caring for your needs
You will now recourse to outside friends for succor
All the while they are worrying about nonsencities
Re: The Game Of Folly And The Wickedness Of Family by Richy4(m): 7:48am On Feb 01, 2021
If that was the case OP, Who saw you through school? ....

Did you fend for your self also?...

If u did, please educate others on how to attend university in Nigeria without the help of family members..

But if your family did, please learn the act of gratitude.. They will not kill themselves because of u
Re: The Game Of Folly And The Wickedness Of Family by sinkhole: 7:50am On Feb 01, 2021
ejikesuv:
The game of folly and the wickedness of family

You might be doing good hoping your family will notice you but you are wrong
You are carrying face up
Thinking they will have conscience
Ode they will never remember
They will forget all that you have done for them

The best way is to steal from them so that you will not have anger and resentment

I'm writing this for you that is playing martyr in your family  mopping cleaning and washing toilets thinking God in heaven is watching you and will reward.
Aunty brother there is no God anywhere
Don't do anything for anybody but yourself

That your family will never tell you the truth about your life they want to keep you servile and stupid
They know you don't have anywhere to go and you don't have your own house they won't teach you or give you loan so that you can achieve it
They know that you don't have anywhere to go so if you vex finish you will steal wash plates tomorrow

My Biggest mistake was coming back home after service.
I should have served in somewhere like Osun or Taraba and used the money to buy land, farm permaculture and never come back home.

Oh you are waiting for them to notice that your roll on and cream have finished and you are acting film they will never notice or care.
They like you like that serving them food and telling them thank ma thank sir.
.they will never plan your life for you before you know you are 26 years in your parents House

Steal from them and Run 
 No matter what you do they will forgive you.
They're the reason why you are here

Family is A SINKHOLE
it is because you quoted me that I got here o grin grin
Bros, your words may be very harsh, due to some things you've experienced, but they are mostly true and I can relate to some of them!
You see, when I finished serving, I stayed put in that place I served, I continued my education while doing several jobs and asking nothing from no family member. I got better job and I got married without asking anybody (family member) for a penny. The only person I respected in my family was my mum and when she died, the family died in me!
My father was a polygamist and if he is alive today, I will constantly be abusing him to his face with words!
Re: The Game Of Folly And The Wickedness Of Family by Richy4(m): 7:53am On Feb 01, 2021
sad
Re: The Game Of Folly And The Wickedness Of Family by sinkhole: 8:02am On Feb 01, 2021
Richy4:
sad
For the fact that your family was there for you does not mean that all families are good and vice-versa!
Personally, I passed through hell while in school, the only family member that was there for me was my mum and what could she do? Almost nothing!
I relied on handouts from friends to survive. The poverty in school was so bad that a friend had to dash me a pair of shoe because I was wearing tattered sanders to class!
I once got involved in WAEC exam impersonation just because I needed cash.
I got out of the University with the grade I got out with, not because I was full but because of all the conditions surrounding me, anyway, all those are history now!
Re: The Game Of Folly And The Wickedness Of Family by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 01, 2021
Thank you Sinkhole

Our parents need to become responsible.
The only reason I'm on this earth is because of their lust.

Don't give birth to children you can't train
Re: The Game Of Folly And The Wickedness Of Family by Richy4(m): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2021
sinkhole:
For the fact that your family was there for you does not mean that all families are good and vice-versa!
Personally, I passed through hell while in school, the only family member that was there for me was my mum and what could she do? Almost nothing!
I relied on handouts from friends to survive. The poverty in school was so bad that a friend had to dash me a pair of shoe because I was wearing tattered sanders to class!
I once got involved in WAEC exam impersonation just because I needed cash.
I got out of the University with the grade I got out with, not because I was full but because of all the conditions surrounding me, anyway, all those are history now!

I am glad that you said your mother was there for you.. at least we are making headway..

Now who is your mother? is she not a Family member.. If she contributes morally and emotionally to your upbringing, Is that not part of being there? Must everything be quantified in monetary terms?.. Assuming she has, she would have given more, is that not so?

Now I believe you were looking up for Uncles and Aunts to assist right?... Dear OP, It doesn't work that way. But if for any reason u see uncle and aunt assisting their relatives, then it's a rare privilege.. it is not an entitlement...

Your anger should be channeled to the right direction which is Nigerian Government... who cannot provide a little grant to assist their citizens should they require such help... Some African countries like Botswana and South Africa and Others do assist student by giving out special soft loans and when the students graduate, they pay back by instalment. I don't even want to mention western world so that it won't sound like I was talking about far away distant land...

In conclusion, Apart from your immediate family who owe you the right to education, Your extended family owes you nothing... You are not a community property... You all should demand that certain amendment be made in Nigerian Government at least for your children's sake.. That's why you should vote for any candidate that thinks about the future.... Not handing a bag of Rice and tee shirts,,,

2 Likes

Re: The Game Of Folly And The Wickedness Of Family by sinkhole: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Richy4:

I am glad that you said your mother was there for you.. at least we are making headway..

Now who is your mother? is she not a Family member.. If she contributes morally and emotionally to your upbringing, Is that not part of being there? Must everything be quantified in monetary terms?.. Assuming she has, she would have given more, is that not so?

Now I believe you were looking up for Uncles and Aunts to assist right?... Dear OP, It doesn't work that way. But if for any reason u see uncle and aunt assisting their relatives, then it's a rare privilege.. it is not an entitlement...

Your anger should be channeled to the right direction which is Nigerian Government... who cannot provide a little grant to assist their citizens should they require such help... Some African countries like Botswana and South Africa and Others do assist student by giving out special soft loans and when the students graduate, they pay back by instalment. I don't even want to mention western world so that it won't sound like I was talking about far away distant land...

In conclusion, Apart from your immediate family who owe you the right to education, Your extended family owes you nothing... You are not a community property... You all should demand that certain amendment be made in Nigerian Government at least for your children's sake.. That's why you should vote for any candidate that thinks about the future.... Not handing a bag of Rice and tee shirts,,,
I understand your point, but how can my mother and my father bring me to this world and my father then abandon all the work for my mother? A family consists of a father, a mother and at least a child. I hope I am right?
A father has the utmost responsibility to take care of his family, no matter what. If he feels he will not be opportuned to take care of anybody then he should not father such a person, it is better to be childless than to be a father to a child you can not take care of!
I appreciate my mother, even though she could do very little to see me through my University years and I could have achieved more if my father had contributed I could have achieved more, even though I am not regretting what I am now!
Re: The Game Of Folly And The Wickedness Of Family by Richy4(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
sinkhole:
I understand your point, but how can my mother and my father bring me to this world and my father then abandon all the work for my mother? A family consists of a father, a mother and at least a child. I hope I am right?
A father has the utmost responsibility to take care of his family, no matter what. If he feels he will not be opportuned to take care of anybody then he should not father such a person, it is better to be childless than to be a father to a child you can not take care of!
I appreciate my mother, even though she could do very little to see me through my University years and I could have achieved more if my father had contributed I could have achieved more, even though I am not regretting what I am now!

@ Bold,That is the spirit buddy.. I am really proud of you trust me. I do.. That u were able to finish school despite the obstacle, to me is a great achievement.. if it's not, I don't know what is...

Concerning an absent Father, Have you heard about sperm donor? that's what some of us( men) are.. we donate and off we go..I do not want to dwell in that for now..

But take it as a challenge and promise yourself that u will not be a sperm donor, that u will take care of your kids when God blesses u with one..
Do not live with regret.. always have this positive attitude that it will be well.. and do not go around acting as if the world owe you something.. trust me, the world owe u nothing and they don't care.. but you owe yourself something... SUCCESS. That's what u owe yourself.. I wish I could give u an E-hug but due to corona and e-distancing I can't smiley Wishing u the best buddy

1 Like

Re: The Game Of Folly And The Wickedness Of Family by Klass99(f): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
smiley
Re: The Game Of Folly And The Wickedness Of Family by capnies: 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
sinkhole:

Even the western world we talk about most parents don't even train their children as far as college most stop at high school. Only the very rich among them train their children in college n universities others are on loan which you pay back as you start working. But in Nigeria if you give student loan the person will run to another country after graduation most times we are responsible for our suffering. If you are up to eighteen please don't expect from your parents you are up to the age of producing. Your parents have tried to fend for you from the womb up to that age. Calculation shows that it takes about #10M to train a child from conception to 18years on average, richer parents spend more
Re: The Game Of Folly And The Wickedness Of Family by Ishilove: 4:21am On Feb 02, 2021
When I read stories like this I remain grateful for my family who are the fulcrum of my life.

(1) (Reply)

This Children Will Not Kill Me. / Appreciating That Special Someone/person(s) In Your Life.... / Legal Advice Needed On Family Land Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.