Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Suggest Best Headphone To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suggest Best Headphone To Get (305 Views)

Please Suggest How To Suprise My Boo On His Birthday. / Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good / Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggest Best Headphone To Get by Psych412(f): 8:31am On Feb 01, 2021
please, what's the difference between "a good stereo headphone and good bass headphone". I want to order for an headphone in jumia, but the stereo headphone is more expensive than the bass headphone and they are all Sony product.

so, headphone lovers, what do you suggest.
Re: Suggest Best Headphone To Get by hefelove(m): 5:48am On Feb 28, 2021
Psych412:
please, what's the difference between "a good stereo headphone and good bass headphone". I want to order for an headphone in jumia, but the stereo headphone is more expensive than the bass headphone and they are all Sony product.

so, headphone lovers, what do you suggest.
Buy oraimo earpiece, the one they sell for 1k. Thank me later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Story And What Am Facing / BVN Wahala / Secrets For Great Sex - Learn The Secret That Every Woman Should Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.