Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

My Girlfriend Was Drunk And Said She Slept With A Dog – Man Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Drunk And Said She Slept With A Dog – Man Says (1253 Views)

My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Was Drunk And Said She Slept With A Dog – Man Says by Naijassador: 11:27am On Feb 01, 2021
A young man is trending online after he recently shared what his fiancee told him about the craziest thing she has done in life.

The guy admitted that before the asking his fiancee the question, he added weed into the lady’s drink.

According to him, it was her birthday and the cause of the celebration and subsequent fun-making, he asked her the question and was surprised about the answer he got.

https://naijassador.com/please-help-my-girlfriend-was-drunk-and-said-she-slept-with-a-dog-man-says/

Re: My Girlfriend Was Drunk And Said She Slept With A Dog – Man Says by Seniorwriter(m): 11:36am On Feb 01, 2021
Nonsense Clout Chase
Everyone wants to trend.
Ladies would rather die than tell a lover something that will put them to a disadvantage.
She'll definitely deny it later and blame it on the substance(weed) the boy friend used on her.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!

@SeniorWriter.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Drunk And Said She Slept With A Dog – Man Says by illicit(m): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2021
He will just get himself arrested....
Re: My Girlfriend Was Drunk And Said She Slept With A Dog – Man Says by meobizy(f): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
The guy admitted that before the asking his fiancee the question, he added weed into the lady’s drink.
Play a stupid game and you’ll win a stupid prize, thus concludes this fake story.

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Drama! / Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Get Over Their First Love? / What Is The Meaning Of Heart Break?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.