Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo (29525 Views)

Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son / Aragorn Femi Fani-Kayode 3rd Birthday Party Photos / Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by GreaterFuture3: 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lost another one.
Anyways to those of you who want to buy Maize and Soya in tonnes, I have but it's pick up Only.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by Samfloxin(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
You will not shed tears , my sister
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by cdcd76: 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
aikyg:
Is she single? Asking for a friend.

Nothing bad about that.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by moneyissweet(m): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
You wan nack FFK wife?

aikyg:

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by emmnprince(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Issokay! We hope you don't poison the boy's mind against his father because this your birthday wish and prayer for him have an ingredient of grudge against someone close to the picture of things.

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
FFK fit no be the father o. May have used another man sperm
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by kalu61(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
Brendaniel:
Why do some women turn their children to love of their life after break up?
A woman loves for the man starts fading with more children coming. Marriage favours women far more than men. I pity some SIMPs.

As a man, make and have saving for your old age. If you depend on your children. You are on your own.

Even we guys after growing up don't give our father as much as our mother. May be na nature.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by judedwriter(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
shocked

Can't believe she's now fani kayode's ex

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by ElijahIme1992(m): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
Chai ladies and trying to drag their children into a fight with their husbands... Which one be na him be the sword again na, abi na FFK she wan use the sword on? Sapphire ppl dem na wah o...na so una wan use take over the future?

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by taiwofisa: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
grin grin grin
Adeplus:

No she's mingle
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by harmony75: 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
so handsome happy birthday wish you long life dearie momma carbon copy ��
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by doczero: 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
Setting up the sun against the dad in the future. Some women are devil incarnates.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by RexTramadol1: 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
aikyg:

Yes and she get skon skon o
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by doczero: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
Setting up the son against the dad in the future. Some women are devil incarnates.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lol. The boy looks like Precious, and perhaps another unknown person, but certainly not FFK.

Look like FFK was played. Good and deserving sha if so. Precious should thank her God she left the 'arrangement' intact.

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by FUSS: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
adadike:
Happy birthday my nwadiala. Stay blessed in Jesus name

Please how is he Nwadiala?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by slowice(m): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
This woman just waste good genes on this ffk... See fresh boy. If woman give me this type na mommy I go dey call her forever grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by tit(f): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Happy birthday, son.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by Organs(m): 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hopefully this boy will be raised by his mum and her family and he will not turn "MUMU" like his Mumu father!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by slimman007: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
BF69BF:
I don't even understand the post.

Wipe what tears exactly?

Even I myself don't understand let her not involve the little lad into her affair with the estrange husband..Abeg madam settle your differences with FFK and leave the lad alone..

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by Cleanworld(f): 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
''You Are That One That Would Wipe That Tears I Won't Shed Now''- FFK's estranged Wife, Precious Celebrates Son's Birthday

Lotanna, the first son of former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode and his estranged wife, Precious, turns five today February 1, IgbereTV reports.

The excited mum of four took to her Instagram handle to shower prayers on Lotanna who she described as the love of her life. She stated that he will be the one to wipe her tears.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKujJPMFr7H/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Madam , you better shed that tears now and let go than to put your stress and tears on this boy and his future wife grin grin ;

Don't rely and put your trust on no one...write the book of your life by yourself and for yourself.

as you lay your bed so shall you lye on it

My2cent

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by Coinbased: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by tianshie(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
Brendaniel:
Why do some women turn their children to love of their life after break up?

Anytime woman post pikin picture dey call am love of my life, my greatest accomplishment, the one who gives me hope, know say problem dey for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by Mummyfour(f): 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
moneyissweet:
You wan nack FFK wife?

grin grin this face ehhh

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by Realerreal: 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
God bless and keep the young one. What she is saying is the boy is her hope and reason for her sacrifices.

It can’t be easy on her trying to make it on her own. Most weaker women would have stayed with Fani.

I pray God favors her in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by LaReinaa(f): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
They will always involve the innocent kids in their petty fights.. can't you just wish him a happy birthday without all the plenty talk

Happy birthday cute boy..
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by DrSamOnowu87(m): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
BF69BF:
I don't even understand the post.
Wipe what tears exactly?
tears of broken home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions / Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp / Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.