Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) (19302 Views)

Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) / Buhari Receives Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Obasanjo, Tambuwal In Closed-door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI RECEIVES BRIEFING FROM GOV OF SOKOTO RT HON TAMBUWAL

President Muhammadu Buhari receives briefing from Sokoto State Governor Rt Hon Aminu Waziri Tambuwal on the recent incident of banditry in his State on Monday night at the Residence State House. PHOTO; SUNDAY AGHAEZE. DEC 13TH 2021

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=439487617548047&id=100044604366356&sfnsn=scwspwa

2 Likes

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
more

1 Like

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tambuwal rocking 'bullet proof' vest.....

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

This Buhari's legs are swollen....Tambuwal seems to have noticed.

...his ear don change again?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by illicit(m): 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Craze men

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by expertman(m): 12:44am On Dec 14, 2021
Tambuwal That year he is one of the slayers of APC
Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by BlaqJosh: 12:44am On Dec 14, 2021
Ajala the traveler

4 Likes

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by Cholls(m): 1:09am On Dec 14, 2021
My brother
[img]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,113691,00.html#ixzz1sPpVX7Vo[/img]
Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by Cholls(m): 2:10am On Dec 14, 2021
illicit:
Craze men

3 Likes

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:44am On Dec 14, 2021
Please what happened to the Jibril Al Sudani hallucinations?

Say no to drugs

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nonybb: 4:06am On Dec 14, 2021
FEAR NORTH. THEY ARE RESTRATEGIZING FOR 2023. BUHARI DON'T GIVE A BEEP ABOUT THE INSECURITY IN THE NORTH. HE HAS TAPPED OUT SINCE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by TeeKings: 4:17am On Dec 14, 2021
Baba better start taking the needed steps
Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 4:17am On Dec 14, 2021
He must have told the governor to come and stay with him in aso rock for the mean time, afterall, there are enough rooms..

Rubbish!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by tradepunter: 4:18am On Dec 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by dmedicare(m): 4:19am On Dec 14, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by pedronule(m): 4:34am On Dec 14, 2021
What goes around comes around. Buhari came around via a military coup in the beginning (31/12/1983) and will be removed via a Super-military revolution at the end (31/12/2021).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 4:34am On Dec 14, 2021
To re-Strategize
Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by LordGuru1: 4:35am On Dec 14, 2021
The World is staged right from Babylon way back, they all know how they got there but that they won't tell you! All Satan was orchestrating since is to turn the whole World to his own relica of false Heaven when everything worship him like all Angels worship our CREATOR in Heaven.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by arejibadz(m): 4:35am On Dec 14, 2021
see this terrorists

1 Like

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 4:40am On Dec 14, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI RECEIVES BRIEFING FROM GOV OF SOKOTO RT HON TAMBUWAL
President Muhammadu Buhari receives briefing from Sokoto State Governor Rt Hon Aminu Waziri Tambuwal on the recent incident of banditry in his State on Monday night at the Residence State House. PHOTO; SUNDAY AGHAEZE. DEC 13TH 2021

Why does he need to specially visit the President to inform him of the TERRORISTS?

These idiots (Mr. President, 36 Governors & Federal Ministers) ALL meet at the WEEKLY Federal Executive Council meeting.

If this case of insecurity is not item 1 every week, then what the heck have they been meeting for over the years?

14 Likes

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 4:41am On Dec 14, 2021
Went for a book launch but the Governor of a state where it’s indigenes were killed has to come and visit you.

Emperor Buhari

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by Bigpapi: 4:42am On Dec 14, 2021
TeeKings:
Baba better start taking the needed steps

U be mumu, which step? After six wasted years?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by Wokenaija: 4:47am On Dec 14, 2021
Useless president !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 4:49am On Dec 14, 2021
The useless tambuwwal should be questioned if he still capable of managing his state. Imagine that Sokoto have never had this sort of problem. It is time for State of emergency be considered for Sokoto, anytime any incident happens you never get to hear any sensible strategy he is taking to manage the security challenges in his state!
Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by shedy03(m): 4:50am On Dec 14, 2021
Nonybb:
BUHARI DON'T GIVE A BEEP ABOUT THE INSECURITY IN THE NORTH.
Baba woul rather invite the governor to villa instead for him to go to the state and console with the people.

1 Like

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by Freeeanijor: 4:52am On Dec 14, 2021
By the time Buhari finish with Nigeria, na change go remain.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by Mandela89(f): 4:53am On Dec 14, 2021
The north should stop sugarcoating this terrorist as bandit just because of Nigeria politics

2 Likes

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 5:03am On Dec 14, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 14, 2021
- (Northern Nigeria news flash )
Militants from the Islamic State-backed faction of Boko Haram, the Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP), formerly known as Jamā'at Ahl as-Sunnah lid-Da'wah wa'l-Jihād in several gun trucks on Monday invaded Shallangba near Debiro in the Hawul Local Government Area of Borno State.
the insurgents stormed the community, in heavy gunshots after overpowering the local hunters.
Meanwhile in another news ;Zamfara Governor Meets Niger Republic President Over Banditry, Pledges To Donate Five Hilux Vehicles .
List of project by in Niger Republic:

- railway project
- A Refinery
- approx 30km of express way
- NNPC filling stations
- 5 hilux trucks.

And these are the ones we know. There is more to this than meets the eye. It seems to be some form of payback.....paid for with southern revenues shalaye-ing with OPM.My challenge is our porous northern borders. People just stroll into naija just speak Hausa that's lese passe-Now they pledge loyalty to other Countries. Buhari who are the Bandits? They are Fulani People killing Northern Nigeria's native tribes. I stand to be challenged.
In another northern Nigeria news -EXCLUSIVE: Buhari’s Minister, @DrIsaPantami Flies Wife, Children Out On @Emirates’ Airline To Dubai On Vacation Amid Nigeria–UAE Diplomatic Row.This is not about the man and family but timing and objective. Your country is being ridiculed by another nation and a top government official thinks it's the best time to fly his family to the same nation, do we really care about this Nigeria? Where lies your allegience?

In another news from the North ;Gunmen Invade Plateau Community Market, Kill Seven, Injure Others;

In another news; Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Repeatedly Raped By Boko Haram Terrorists;She said the experience forced her to relocate abroad.

While narrating her ordeal, she burst into tears, adding that Nigerian girls and women are still being raped in the North. She added that nobody wants to harbour any refugee from the North.

She said, “I saw horror when I was in captivity. I saw that, I saw horror. I did have night bad nightmares.

“That’s why I left Nigeria. That’s why I’m here, but wallahi talahi if you’ve not been through what we’ve been through, those of us that have been in captivity. We’ve been raped multiple times by terrorists, you’ll not know. You’ll not know the pains. You will not know the agony.

“Nobody believed me. Nobody said anything. Nobody helped me. No one. No one and that’s what is happening right now to our children. That’s what happening right now to our children. They’ve been killed, nobody is believing them. Nobody is saying anything. Nobody is accepting any refugee from Northern Nigeria. Nobody.

“I was raped! I was raped! I was raped by terrorists! I was raped! I was molested! I still have marks on my arms. I know the pain. I know the pain,” the woman said.

Nigeria is a killing field; lawlessness ; raped and murdered by foreigners ; supported by a Leader who pays allegiance to his original root ( Niger republic) reason why he voted for a Niger republic citizen @ OAU for the secretary general sit against a Nigerian ( even though he was the head of state of Nigeria ; his true allegiance ; indigenous population across the contraption called Nigeria are in trouble.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by Authoreety: 5:10am On Dec 14, 2021
It's a family affair
Re: Bandits: President Buhari Receives Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 5:21am On Dec 14, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Candidates Sign Peace Agreement At INEC Office / Why Enugu Airport Project Will Be Delayed – Buhari / What Happened To Trader Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.