Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock (24161 Views)

Opinion: How Umahi's Presidential Ambition May Truncate The Yoruba Presidency / Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard / Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by almsofgold: 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tinubu the yoruba turncoat. Sold out his kinsmen for his selfish ambition. Now the whole of yoruba land has been taken over by fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by henryligit: 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Not that i hate tinubu
But to be sincere
There is no how this man can become president

2 Likes

Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by seunmsg(m): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Everything that happens in Nigeria someone somewhere must link Tinubu

Welcome to Nigeria.

At the rate they are going, the country’s name will soon be changed to Federal Republic of Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by dami2boi(m): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Ratty404(m): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
Failure .....
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mad ppl everywhere. The race for 2023 had just begun yet you are still in 2021 tackle the necessary things that befall this nation na 2023 una dey eye.....

Ndi mgbu everywhere
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Dansuqi: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Racoon:
This is inconsequential.The real thing that will matter is the Bullion vans in Burdillion scandal.

Tinubu will rule forever.more painment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Tareq1105: 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Islie:
Why Tinubu’s alleged presidential ambition may hit the rock with APC’s membership re-registration

https://dailytimes.ng/why-tinubus-alleged-presidential-ambition-may-hit-the-rock-with-apcs-membership-re-registration/

I can't pick a single point in the write up that suggests that Tinubu ambition has hit the rock even though I prefer him to remain a King Maker.
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by etrouble: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tinubu kee you idiots there

1 Like

Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Tundex911: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
This old men sef no dey tire ni, at least make dem dey chop for dem house and dey expect time to comot this earth � jor

Awon weyrey gbogbo
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Funkeshuga(m): 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
SouthNigerian:
Some mofos will still blame this news on Tinubu's haters.

Some of my brothers here in SW are too emotional about politics. We think first of tribe before merits. Reason why we were strongly warned of buhari's nepotistic and jihady agenda.

We turned deaf hear cos we think a Tinubu's presidency will enrich every families in Yoruba land. We wrong, reason why fulani herdsmen have been on rampage on our zone lately.

We must think above sentiments and vote for Merits. Tinubu truly doesn't have we Yorubas in mind.

Yoruba Ronu

God bless you for this submission, you said what average Yoruba know, any Yoruba can contest for 2023 but not Tinubu

Tinubu that kept mute when he's yet to become president wouldn't mind to go on airplane mode when second term come knocking if the greedy foool eventually become President

Tinubu, nor fayemi can represent Yoruba nation

2 Likes

Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by goshee: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
WiLdFLame:

All these is ideal

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu must show he’s master to all in the politicosphere. He must earn it. Nobody knows what card Tinubu will throw and they are blocking him in all front.

This is not in any way to whittle down Tinubu political power actually, all I see is various political block within APC fighting for their interest ahead 2023. I think this registration stuff is Buhari trying to fight for his own position when his term elapse. Atleast he needs some power to act as the soul of the party when Tinubu becomes president
That's in the world of you own where everything is perfect
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by arsenal33: 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Bigflamie:
cheesy

Take Lagos off Tinubu's grasp and watch him become a nonentity and inconsequential.

Greedy ass thief
your state governor is also a thief but you dont talk about him because he didn't achieve anything with his loot

2 Likes

Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by michoim(m): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Fake write up, and false alarms from a figment of poor imagination
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Bimpe29: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Really!
How did he betray Yorubas?
hotwax:
grin grin grin cheesy

Justice will be served to Tinubu...For Betraying Yorubas
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by jerry2cino(m): 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Father of hoodlums, nigeria is bigger than lagos, forget that seat
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by lacade(m): 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Islie:
Why Tinubu’s alleged presidential ambition may hit the rock with APC’s membership re-registration

https://dailytimes.ng/why-tinubus-alleged-presidential-ambition-may-hit-the-rock-with-apcs-membership-re-registration/

Senseless report!

What research was conducted with analysis of how it's aimed at disenfrachising Bola Tinubu.

Only by half baked reporters, senseless alarmist.

2 Likes

Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by humilitypays(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
seunmsg:
Tinubu is the man that everybody hates but dream of becoming. They talk trash about him but secretly plan to be like him.

They more they hate on him, the more victory he secures.

Asiwaju je kan ma a bu e o, ebu oso.
Olofo l’onbinu ologo o, ebu oso.
Everybody wishes to have the cult followerhip Satan have but not that they wish to become Satan, nope.

It amazes me how hungry political urchines like your like despite living in empty stomach, unemployed, living in an insecure society still love and follows these your political gods, I will love to enjoy such foolish support but not to be like the foolish looters you lots are supporting, so you see the difference
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Champneys: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
It shall not be well with Buhari, Tinubu and APC!

If you support any or all of the above, koni da fun e together with all of them!

Eyin oloshi jatijati gbogbo!
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by SouthNigerian: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
Funkeshuga:

God bless you for this submission, you said what average Yoruba know, any Yoruba can contest for 2023 but not Tinubu

Tinubu that kept mute when he's yet to become president wouldn't mind to go on airplane mode when second term come knocking if the greedy foool eventually become President

Tinubu, nor fayemi can represent Yoruba nation

Sensible submission. We'll surely persevere this tough times.

Stay blessed and Safe bro.
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by onuman: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Islie:

Who becomes president of Nigeria is chosen by the henchmen before voting starts.
The roguish political structure of Nigeria favoring Arewa is the cause.

Tinubu struggled for nearly 20 years for political restructuring of Nigeria.

What struck Tinubu in 2014 to join with people who resist political restructuring of Nigeria in CPC and ANPP is unknown.

Karma has been angry with him.

Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by plantist: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
We don't care if his ambition hits the rock and if it hits an iceberg, we don't care. What good can we benefit from a man whose people are being killed by marauders, yet refuse to do anything to bring succour to his people.
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Bola Ahmed Tinubu - the jagaban still remain the unbeatable among APC's intending contenders come 2023.
With all these infighting, he will only get stronger, wiser and popular.

He once said, and I quote:
"I expect nothing,
I expect anything,
I expect everything".

The becomes his creed.

Tinubu is corrupt but patriotic,
Tinubu is egregious but skillful
Tinubu is hated but feared.

He'll outperform Olusegun Obasanjo if elected and he will size all the political power from the north, that's why they're fighting hard to nuke him.
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by payloader(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... Another Anti-Tinubu thread this early February?

Una no dey tire? You evil wailers! undecided .. See eh, unless he doesn't contest, our beloved Jagaban is our/your next President!.. Tinubu President; El-rufai, Vice President..

He has our support, and the support of our beloved father and President himself - the just and fair Buhari!

Loyalty pays...
God bless Nigeria..
Its people like you that make our greedy and callous politicians believe our youths are stupid. Keep supporting evil ancestors, unless you are an ancestor yourself.

1 Like

Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by payloader(m): 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu - the jagaban still remain the unbeatable among APC's intending contenders come 2023.
With all these infighting, he will only get stronger, wiser and popular.

He once said, and I quote:
"I expect nothing,
I expect anything,
I expect everything".

The becomes his creed.

Tinubu is corrupt but patriotic,
Tinubu is egregious but skillful
Tinubu is hated but feared.

He'll outperform Olusegun Obasanjo if elected and he will size all the political power from the north, that's why they're fighting hard to nuke him.
Tinubu is fantastically corrupt, but he is a saint, compared to Mr Integrity.

1 Like

Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by FunnyDude(m): 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
almsofgold:
Tinubu the yoruba turncoat. Sold out his kinsmen for his selfish ambition. Now the whole of yoruba land has been taken over by fulani herdsmen.

The whole?

Oops I'm in Yoruba land and nothing as such here
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Pelummy11(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
Another Tinubu's thread This man is indeed a tormentor to some people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu / Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.