Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock (24163 Views)

Opinion: How Umahi's Presidential Ambition May Truncate The Yoruba Presidency / Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard / Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Yusman316(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

You really understood my preface. If u're not close the government, u may never understand the extend or depth of this administration's corruption. They've mortgaged Nigeria's 30 year's time future. Forget all the foul cries from the north. I know what I am saying. And if there's anyone in the whole of NL who can prove me otherwise should dare engage me.
What exactly have u proven that u want anyone with prove to engage u?

1 Like

Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by MoIbrahim: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
Daytonbale:
Tinubu will never be the president of Nigeria, the North has to deal with him mercilessly because he single-handed brought the vegetable we have in Aso Rock

I know the shape of you head!
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 02, 2021
Shey nobi Ambde "karma" dey load so?
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:52am On Feb 02, 2021
Yusman316:

What exactly have u proven that u want anyone with prove to engage u?

That the corruption in this god4saken administration is more ennoble than their predecessors.

If I chink a document to u on how this govt is making money through NFIU (for instance), you may sponsor some form of protest or riot.

What baffles me is how this govt becomes so quick-witted, savvy, ingenious in stealing within this few years, or perhaps, they've planned it all through the years of buhari's attempts to be president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks New N2.342tr External Loan / CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name / Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.