Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock (24162 Views)

Opinion: How Umahi's Presidential Ambition May Truncate The Yoruba Presidency / Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard / Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Cost Osinbajo His Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by contigiency(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
This gossip is empty and devoid of any substance.
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
sonnie10:
Not really true. They are trying to do the same thing Democrats did in Georgia to win the two senate seats which changed the US senate leadership. Similar strategy could be applied at the general elections in Nigeria. Mass mobilization and bringing on board previously dormant members to become active participants in the electoral process.
This in house stock taking is to know what else or who else is being needed. It tells them what gaps exist before 2023.

The reason is that they do not want to over campaign or under campaign. If after this re-registration they see that it is important to begin to reach out to other regions with less APC members, they will do just that.
I doubt if membership has to do with the real election, a lot of people will register as a political party and still votes against the party in general election. I can still remember vividly that APC conducted direct primary to election Buhari as their presidential flag bearer. In the general election, he scored less votes in almost every states compare to what they claimed he got for his own party presidential primary election.
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by GamalNasser: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
seunmsg:
Tinubu is the man that everybody hates but dream of becoming. They talk trash about him but secretly plan to be like him.

The more they hate on him, the more victory he secures.

Asiwaju je kan ma a bu e o, ebu oso.
Olofo l’onbinu ologo o, ebu oso.

Why will anyone want to be an plea bargain ex drug dealers and Hyper corruption patron ...there are better people everyone wants to be like but not Tinubu ..me I want to be like Elon Musk
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by northvietnam(m): 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
ShackWes:
any politician wey him ambition hit rock no go see Aso Rock oo

WORDs IN GOLD
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tinubu is finished!
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by UncommonLogic: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
[s]
Daytonbale:
Tinubu will never be the president of Nigeria, the North has to deal with him mercilessly because he single-handed brought the vegetable we have in Aso Rock
[/s]

Rubbish talk, same way they said Buhari will never be President.

Smh
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by UncommonLogic: 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wow, some can't go a whole day without thinking about Tinubu. Living in the empty skulls of the brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys.
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Segsam19: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
I just dont kW why people always talk about tinubu all the time. He has never be your governor or a minister yet u cast him more than those in power
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Alawode01(m): 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
So the Tinubu's loyalists wouldn't do revalidate their own membership or what,in what way it will affect his ambition? revalidation or no revalidation it has nothing to do with Asiwaju political weight.
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Dollanaira: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
hmmmm
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Arabaincubus: 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
The next Nigerian President will not be a Muslim.
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Newbreed2018: 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
E don set. Tinubu cut to size.

Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Freemejoradmin: 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lotto ‪ Forecasting Made Easy with Lotteryspy Forecasting and Predictions Tools.

Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by youngmonie: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
Is it just me or was that a lazy article. Tell how how, do some analysis, tell us facts and figures and not just hear say and some stupid opinions that cannot be backed up
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by gbemishile: 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
I just read some comments here and I begin to laugh.
there is nothing sensible again to report than a man who hasn't even declared his interest in running for presidency.
he is a thief but there has been no evidence to nail him,right from the era of obasanjo,yaradua and Jonathan who were opposition PDP parties.the only thing they keep shouting is bullion van.
tinubu sold us out and never said anything about Fulani herdsmen?
news flash
gani fawehinmi,fela anikulapo kuti spoke about government police and brutality and they formed their own political parties to run for presidency.how many votes were they given?
u people are not well honestly

2 Likes

Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by GeneralPula: 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
FunnyDude:

The whole?

Oops I'm in Yoruba land and nothing as such here

Nah them biafra or death pipu..

Just ignore them next time..
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by InvertedHammer: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
/
What will it take for these mo.rons to study the history of Nigeria? If they did, they would have realized that gentleman's agreement in Nigerian politics is nonexistent. Use the power when you have it or lose it. No be to give water to monkey, na to retrieve the cup wahala dey.

/
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by yommygift15: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
senseless write up, I didn't see any correlation in this unrelated article with someone will be sidetrack or not
Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
payloader:
Tinubu is fantastically corrupt, but he is a saint, compared to Mr Integrity.

You really understood my preface. If u're not close the government, u may never understand the extend or depth of this administration's corruption. They've mortgaged Nigeria's 30 year's time future. Forget all the foul cries from the north. I know what I am saying. And if there's anyone in the whole of NL who can prove me otherwise should dare engage me.

1 Like

Re: APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock by Rajiolaade: 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
WiLdFLame:

All these is ideal

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu must show he’s master to all in the politicosphere. He must earn it. Nobody knows what card Tinubu will throw and they are blocking him in all front.

This is not in any way to whittle down Tinubu political power actually, all I see is various political block within APC fighting for their interest ahead 2023. I think this registration stuff is Buhari trying to fight for his own position when his term elapse. Atleast he needs some power to act as the soul of the party when Tinubu becomes president

most sensible nairalander! WILD WISDOM.
you have said it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly To Fubara: Withdraw Your Illegal Appointments / Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu / Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.