Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking (16819 Views)

Corruption: Presidency Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking / Reactions As Garba Shehu Blames Farmers For Their Death / Femi Adesina Blames Nigerians For Nigeria’s Poor Rating On Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by kaypraizartee: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
It's obvious this man is not normal, must you apportion blame to others, for almost 6years now the presidency has not accept responsibilities for their misdeed they always blame others for their failures
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by simplesearch: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nice...

Garba Shehu is 100% right here... Exactly what I have been preaching on this Forum... Change begins with the people... 99.9% of Nigerians are corrupt..

Then we vote some of us to become senators, governors, presidents, etc. Others become lawyers, judges, etc. Before you know it, we have corrupt elements in government.

That's the problem... Ask any Nigerian to mention 10 incorruptible Nigerians... Once they mention President Muhammadu Buhari, you'll notice they begin to stammer, and then they'll tell you they can't recall any more names.

Too bad.. Even foreigners know this... The Archbishop of Canterbury is an example... He identified only Buhari as the only incorruptible man in Africa! While I am happy for Buhari, I weep for my fellow Nigerians. We really need to change. It's no longer funny. Our image is battered!

But e go better.

So if you are a good man and all your children turn out as armed robbers and prostitutes, will you give yourself a pass-mark or see yourself as a failure?
Harry Truman a one time POTUS was famous for the sign he placed on his desk which reads, 'The buck stops here' meaning he accepts the sole responsibility for the failure and success of his government without buck passing or involving in a blame game.
A buyer acquires both assets and liabilities of a company, if you are accustomed to passing blame where you are meant to take charge it means you are not fit to be in that position.
When the head of a home is sick it runs down to all the other members of the family.
A golden fish in a pond has no hidden place, and a truly successful leader is one who is able to re-create and multiply himself in others.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by Angelfrost(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Buhari shields no one...

Buhari doesn't act based on rumors or hearsay... You must substantiate your allegations before he acts... That's how a good leader should act...

At the bold... How sure are you?!! Do you have firsthand and irrefutable proof that Buhari is "without blame"?!! Even his own wife can't come out and make those statements with all certainty.

Any way, I know by now that you do all of the above for pointless and needless attention on this forum.

I just wonder how empty or pathetic a grown ass man's life has got to be for him to keep typing and posting such weak defensive stuffs you do in support of the government every time... I know you keep telling yourself it's all for fun, but you really need to get a life!

Just a friendly and wise counsel!!!

3 Likes

Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by Timmzycul11: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Taking /accepting responsibility is indeed a great virtue.....
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Who told you Buhari is not corrupt? grin grin

Remove your head from his ass make you see road abeg cheesy cheesy

So the Sultan too is corrupt. Glad to know
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by elmessiahs(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
this statement by garba shehu is a detailed evidence that pmb's government is out against sane minds of the country. His words are devoid of empathy to Nigerians despite plunging the country into its second recession within 6 years of his horrific presidency.
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
All the past administration have tried to improve on our judicial system BUT the present administration only succeeded in destroying it.
From the highest (supreme court), to the middle, and to the lowest. Even the INEC is not left out. What're we saying? Are we so blind by the love for PMB to see how his cabinet members and executives have turned Nigeria into a business centre?
Look at the way judges were humiliated in Rivers in the early days of buhari.
Can efcc ever function properly again? INEC boss was returned for 2nd tenure by an exchange of fat brown envelopes.
This administration is the worst in terms of corruption and nobody can sugarcoat it otherwise.
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by Ray07(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Angelfrost:

Well, speak for yourself and your circle...

Except I and those I keep within my circle are aliens from another nation. Crime is not in any of us!!!

Hating yourself and your nation is your choice. No need generalizing. Thank you.
grin grin
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by Kwara1stson: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, read my post again, lol... Is it Buhari that stole the palliatives? And the corruption in government - did you read my comment at all? Or you read but couldn't comprehend? Now go back and read the comment, you'll realize it has already answered to the quote above..

God bless Nigeria.
from the crown of your head to the soul of your feet you are cursed.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by Matrixoba: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
How many of the guys are in jail?
Until your relative or you is caught in the crossfire, you will never speak the truth.
It still baffles me that people like you still exists in spite of the misnomer in the system.
E no go better for you and ur types
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my brother... Dishing out lies and unsubstantiated allegations will do you no good... If they ask you for evidence now, you'll start sharing "alleged" results...

Need I remind you that all suspects are innocent until proven guilty? Even Orji Uzor Kalu still mingles with the President. Buhari is not the law court.. Buhari shields no one... See screenshots... Lawal's trial... EFCC, ICPC, and other agencies have been empowered.. Buhari doesn't interfere with their affairs... Reason Magu was suspended after it was proven beyond reasonable doubt by the Attorney General of the Federation and later, by the panel that he was culpable... Otherwise, Buhari allows every agency to function...

Buhari doesn't act based on rumors or hearsay... You must substantiate your allegations before he acts... That's how a good leader should act...

Like I told you before, if you don't have fact, then hush... Stop making or sharing baseless allegations.

Nigeria must better.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
Irresponsible president. He is perennially and unrepentantly incapable of taking responsibility.
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by MikeBetty(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, read my post again, lol... Is it Buhari that stole the palliatives? And the corruption in government - did you read my comment at all? Or you read but couldn't comprehend? Now go back and read the comment, you'll realize it has already answered to the quote above..

God bless Nigeria.
you made no point here. Why is all of you sad Buhari folks speaks from both sides of the mouth? who is the president of the country? under whose govt was the looting and padding of budget going on? you guys should stop shifting goal post. A president that retained COAS that is accused of corruption is corrupt. Corruption is corruption. whoever that condon corruption is corrupt. Who looted the ASO ROCK clinic billions without any trace?

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by Nyanabo(m): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nothing more to say than to drop this here

[/b]The worst illiterate is the political illiterate, he doesn’t hear, doesn’t speak, nor participates in the political events. He doesn’t know the cost of life, the price of the bean, of the fish, of the flour, of the rent, of the shoes and of the medicine, all depends on political decisions. The political illiterate is so stupid that he is proud and swells his chest saying that he hates politics. The slowpoke doesn’t know that, from his political ignorance is born the prostitute, the abandoned child, and the worst thieves of all, the bad politician, corrupted and flunky of the national and multinational companies.
Bertolt Brecht [b]
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by Danzakidakura(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my brother... Dishing out lies and unsubstantiated allegations will do you no good... If they ask you for evidence now, you'll start sharing "alleged" results...

Need I remind you that all suspects are innocent until proven guilty? Even Orji Uzor Kalu still mingles with the President. Buhari is not the law court.. Buhari shields no one... See screenshots... Lawal's trial... EFCC, ICPC, and other agencies have been empowered.. Buhari doesn't interfere with their affairs... Reason Magu was suspended after it was proven beyond reasonable doubt by the Attorney General of the Federation and later, by the panel that he was culpable... Otherwise, Buhari allows every agency to function...

Like I told you before, if you don't have fact, then hush... Stop making or sharing baseless allegations.

Nigeria must better.
some people are shameless to the extent they can defend devil as long he will give them 30k

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by hephvic: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Blame lalasticlala for being a super mod!
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by marv1: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
Each time I see this Garba Sheu's picture. It disgust me so much because what he stands for is nothing but lies, Propaganda and irresponsiblity
The guy must be high on cow dung.
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by LetsEeWhat: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
angry
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by emerged01(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Esseite:
We have moved blames from:
2015 - GEJ
2016 - PDP
2017 - God grin
2018 - Gaddafi cheesy
2019 - 16 years
2020 - Covid
2021 - Nigerians.

2023 - future generations grin

He said votes buying? No be govt officials Dey buy votes?
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by seborrhic: 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Esseite:
2015 - GEJ
2016 - PDP
2017 - God grin
2018 - Gaddafi cheesy
2019 - 16 years
2020 - Covid
2021 - Nigerians.

You forgot that for 2020,their distorted brains gave them another one:SARS protest.
In 2021,I forsee them blaming covid vaccine itself.
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by LetsEeWhat: 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
grin
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by joxxy01(m): 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Why was he silent during the whole incident. as far as I am concern Buhari is corrupt and his fellow APC governors that stole ordinary palliative made for ordinary people in the society.. Mind you those palliative are not sponsored by Nigeria Government.
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by onuman: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/corruption-presidency-blames-nigerians-for-transparencys-poor-ranking/

Garba doesn’t know what to say again in defense of Buhari government.
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by zoedew: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
I saw him live on Channels TV this morning. Very shameful, most illogical and empty response to interviewer questions on extant TI report on Nigeria.
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by CSTRR: 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Was it not buhari that publicly endorsed ganduje right when that thieving video was trending.!

Without Shame or conscience, he endorsed ganduje because he believes that party trumps all.

You are very lucky that you did not say this on Twitter.

I for blast you well.

BTW, didn't you read where the ministry of petroleum budgeted millions of Naira for Biro and books.?
Buhari himself is the minister of petroleum.

You are not alright o.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by Brushstrokes20: 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
GARBAGE shehu and cohorts are self serving THIEVES!
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by jerry2cino(m): 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
The first citizen of the country is the one to be blame not we the ordinary people, fighting corruption while all the people around you are corrupt, show example and jail some of this your corrupt ministers and ex- chief of staffs and see what the world will talk about nigeria. We Nigerians are good and hard working people but the bad leadership of some people like buhari has taken this great nation backward, we Nigerians, are you not a Nigerian too? Talk to your number one man cause you are closer to him to stop all this rubbish you people are saying
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by Mummyfour(f): 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Okay. That means that Buhari and his government zombie supporters, especially those on nairaland are to be blamed too, because they too are all Nigerians.
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by payloader(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
When a child steals, who do people call? You guessed, the father. Buhari is responsible for everything happening in the public sector, whether good or bad. Take it or leave it.
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by AngelicBeing: 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Esseite:
2015 - GEJ
2016 - PDP
2017 - God grin
2018 - Gaddafi cheesy
2019 - 16 years
2020 - Covid
2021 - Nigerians.

Gbam, 2000 likes, nonsense and Buhari wink
Re: Corruption: Garba Shehu Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking by bejeria101(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Esseite:
2015 - GEJ
2016 - PDP
2017 - God grin
2018 - Gaddafi cheesy
2019 - 16 years
2020 - Covid
2021 - Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Fight Insurgents With Locally Made Rocket Launchers – Airforce / Residents Express Optimism Ahead Of APC Presidential Rally In Warri / Sanwo-olu Approves Wage Award, December Bonus For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.