Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Yung6ix Car Was Burgled In The US Says US Is More Rugged Than Warri In Nigeria. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix Car Was Burgled In The US Says US Is More Rugged Than Warri In Nigeria. (912 Views)

CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone / Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yung6ix Car Was Burgled In The US Says US Is More Rugged Than Warri In Nigeria. by Nairafame1: 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nigerian rapper based in the US, Yung6ix has reckoned that no where is safe under the sun after his car was burgled by some unscrupulous people.
Yung6ix who took to his Instagram story to a video showing her damaged car and broken glass said he used to hold the opinion Warri was the most rugged place he can find in the world until the worst happened to him in Los Angeles.

He captioned the video
I use to think Warri was the most rugged place in the world LA is something is something else.

Watch the video HERE

Re: Yung6ix Car Was Burgled In The US Says US Is More Rugged Than Warri In Nigeria. by MickzyDonald: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wahala wey wear cap grin
Re: Yung6ix Car Was Burgled In The US Says US Is More Rugged Than Warri In Nigeria. by padi94(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
Runaway musician
Re: Yung6ix Car Was Burgled In The US Says US Is More Rugged Than Warri In Nigeria. by offset67(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
angry

Re: Yung6ix Car Was Burgled In The US Says US Is More Rugged Than Warri In Nigeria. by mayklef(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
u dont fuvk around with LA gangs bro....Those Niggas do gangster shit 4 real
Re: Yung6ix Car Was Burgled In The US Says US Is More Rugged Than Warri In Nigeria. by IsraelTestimony(m): 12:59am On Feb 02, 2021
''Just know charlie i say just know, Everything i get you know i get it from my hustle o''....
Dunno the songs name but this lyric is from one of yung6ixs song that drives me daily. This song ministers to me deeper than church usual praise and worship song. I dunno whats happening in this guys music career but i miss him.

(1) (Reply)

Rate This Makeup Transformation / What Do You Do For A Living GONE WRONG (Nigerians are SHADY) / "As A Party Jollof Rice That You Are" - Erica Mocks Kiddwaya After He Revealed T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.