Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,892 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres (23880 Views)

NIN Registration Deadline: Have You Registered?? / FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration / Extend SIM Card - NIN Registration Till 2021 - House Of Representatives To NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Lomprico2: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2021
Na lie o! dem never start anything
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by SandraJane: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2021
wink2015:
GOOD MOVE.

NIMC staff at Uvwie Local Government Secretariat in Effurun, Delta Prayer Request state and NIMC staff at NIMC office by the Delta state Library Warri off Robert Road are collecting N5,000 Nigerian Naira from members of the public to give them forms for registration.

At least this will curb corruption across states in Nigeria.

IMAGINE COLLECTING N5,000 for NIN registration that is THIEVERY !
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Taiwojon(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2021
Great!!!!!

Jesus love you all
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Gkay1(m): 7:58am On Feb 02, 2021
hmmmmmm
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by SleekyPosh(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2021
IT WILL NOT BE WELL WITH GLOBACOM AS A WHOLE

BUNCH OF bastards!

They Lack everything... Stupid dirty looking and rashy customer care bitches with makeup...

GLOBACOM will Sell your Main SIM to Aboki

There offices are messed up! Especially the one at Allen Ikeja

Useless, unreliable, snail ace data and wack call qualities

I kid you not

GLOBACOM is as useless as the P in psychology

1 Like

Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by northvietnam(m): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2021
Deentertainer:
Nice move,all those Nimc thief thief pple can now rest.

Meanwhile you can get different kinds of Movies in a 500gb hard drive,check signature.

I’m intrested , hope u have gun blazing movies and how do I get em
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by MidaserveNG: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2021
At least they'd do something better than they've ever done "With Pride" grin
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by flourish01(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2021
Good
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by merits(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2021

Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 02, 2021
jawalis:
Must people go to your offices and be on queue? Just make it a self activation process na. Haba

self activate fingerprint?
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Kaybaba5(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2021
Good one from glo
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=Asura post=98657550][/quote]
The whole Nigeria lives in Lagos and Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2021
tumababa:

self activate fingerprint?
I don't know for am oh. Except if you mean using your Bvn details to do it.
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by IamPlato(m): 8:25am On Feb 02, 2021
If They Are Paying Money Then I Wont Link Anything
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Deentertainer(m): 8:31am On Feb 02, 2021
northvietnam:

I’m intrested , hope u have gun blazing movies and how do I get em
just message on whatsapp lets talk

1 Like

Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Asura: 8:40am On Feb 02, 2021
SegFault:

The whole Nigeria lives in Lagos and Abuja.
I guess they'll role out more centers as time goes on. They just started last week
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 02, 2021
Asura:

I guess they'll role out more centers as time goes on. They just started last week
OK oh.
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by CandidSeeker(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2021
Is it only for Glo customers?
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by yetunsbay(m): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2021
jawalis:
Must people go to your offices and be on queue? Just make it a self activation process na. Haba
Sir/Madam, what are you really saying ?
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by banio: 8:52am On Feb 02, 2021
jawalis:

You will be captured, your thumb prints taken and your signature.
Though they can update the software so that people can key in their details and only go to their offices for capturing, thumb printing and signing.
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Bmaster(m): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2021
Okay, seems they only meant it for people of the west.
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Ezmans: 8:53am On Feb 02, 2021
sunshineV:
i still won't do it. i get coconut head
at least those local government offices colleting 5000 & 3000 I'll rest now
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Ezmans: 8:56am On Feb 02, 2021
ps3o:
But they should list centres that people can register their NIN for
it's ninc registration they are doing, go & register my man it's free no charge
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 9:08am On Feb 02, 2021
Yet people have been unable to do sim retrieval in Ilorin. Nonsense GLO
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2021
Yet people have been unable to do SIM card retrieval in Ilorin since they commence the registration. Nonsense GLO
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Tregmas: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2021
ps3o:
But they should list centres that people can register their NIN for

The same centre does both
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2021
Yet we've been unable to retrieve our Sim since the time they started.
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by RemiDogCare(f): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers !

To signify your interest, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Increased SME Data Share Price / 5 Ways To Avoid Damage To Battery While Charging Your Phone / FG Orders NCC To Reduce Costs Of Data In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.