Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres (23871 Views)

NIN Registration Deadline: Have You Registered?? / FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration / Extend SIM Card - NIN Registration Till 2021 - House Of Representatives To NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Josywhyte: 9:27am On Feb 02, 2021
Only in Lagos? What about other states?

1 Like

Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by 3gpvids: 9:29am On Feb 02, 2021
So na only for lagos dem dey use glo abi...smh

1 Like

Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by brainhgeek(m): 9:33am On Feb 02, 2021
sunshineV:
i still won't do it. i get coconut head
grin I stand with you with a bowl of ijebu garri and cold ice water grin I am your number one fan even though my two sims are linked already grin

1 Like

Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Tye1: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2021
beardedboy:

You can never be contented.

To be contented with Mediocrity?? In western world we do it from Home. If I am a senior executive and have to Leave the house early to return late most times same with my spouse then I will now go and queue like a jobless fellow because of NIN. Weekends is to rest and spend time with family among other things. At worst they should put Biometric capture in strategic places in all LGA. I just put my thumb and leave, the biometric device synchronizes with my Data Base either BVN, Passport, PVC, LASRA, NYSC, drivers license etc then generate my NIN and send to my phone
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by beardedboy(m): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2021
Tye1:

To be contented with Mediocrity?? In western world we do it from Home. If I am a senior executive and have to Leave the house early to return late most times same with my spouse then I will now go and queue like a jobless fellow because of NIN. Weekends is to rest and spend time with family among other things. At worst they should put Biometric capture in strategic places in all LGA. I just put my thumb and leave, the biometric device synchronizes with my Data Base either BVN, Passport, PVC, LASRA, NYSC, drivers license etc then generate my NIN and send to my phone

Sorry sir, Mr senior executive!

According to you, only jobless people queue. Nonsense.
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Fortune109: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
sunshineV:

Abeg now!! grin

Goan do it grin

Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by sunshineV(f): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fortune109:

Abeg now!! grin
Goan do it grin
grin
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by purplekayc(m): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
ForeThinker:
With unlimited free WiFi, oh Lord.
cheesy grin really?
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by purplekayc(m): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
what of sim replacement ?
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by purplekayc(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
and when will NIN fix their laggy website?
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Ceenachi: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
sunshineV:

My type grin
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Sleekfingers: 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
mynd4409:
Snail network kiss

i am telling u....snail even fast pass GLO network
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by ps3o(m): 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=Asura post=98657550][/quote]
Thank you so much!
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
So Glo starts and ends in Lagos and Abuja? undecided
Silly people!
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by zoedew: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
sunshineV:
The water inside go stale come April 2021! Send for your best friend to crack you up in good time! lolzzzzzzz!
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Aestheticsdude(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Guys, I dialed *346# on my glo line and a NIN came out which wasn't mine, though I have submitted mine initially does it mean my sim was recyled? What can I do?
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Asura: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
ps3o:

Thank you so much!
You're welcome
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Aladdin1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
Any one in edo state?
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by barry75: 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
Glo only caters for south westerners only. Since last March when I launched glo 4g here in Kaduna it has 70% been 3g or 2g compliant. After several complains till date no improvement. I discourage everyone from using glo if you will be residing outside the south west of Naija.
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by 7lives: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
Other networks should do the same.
Re: Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres by Tye1: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
beardedboy:

Sorry sir, Mr senior executive!

According to you, only jobless people queue. Nonsense.
In this context yes. Because in a sane clime, time is reasoned with respect to money. How can you enact a stupid policy that keeps people for hours, trying to get a number that will end up being useless like national ID. How much is 1hour pay in U.S multiply it with number of hours or even days people have wasted to get the NIN.... Anyway time is not valued in Nigeria so we don't have a common boundary of thinking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Increased SME Data Share Price / 5 Ways To Avoid Damage To Battery While Charging Your Phone / Woman Wins N1m In MTN Raffle Draw (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.