Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Exams Will Start On Monday. Please Help. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Exams Will Start On Monday. Please Help. (2108 Views)

“Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady / With 1.5million Which Of This Two Business Will Start / Onogbotsere Monday, DELSU Lecturer Dies After 'Spiritual Attack' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exams Will Start On Monday. Please Help. by kufman123: 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Good day everyone. Please for transparency sake, a brother here has reach out and helped with 20k. I don't know how to thank him enough but I pray God will richly bless and reward.

Secondly, please I'm still in need of 20k to balance the amount. As I'm typing this, im working in a construction site just to earn some money to add to it. Please help me for the balance. I believe I'll also be in a position to help someone tomorrow. Thanks.
Re: Exams Will Start On Monday. Please Help. by NairalandSARS: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
HopeVictor:

dm me Op

U sure say u no be d op?
Re: Exams Will Start On Monday. Please Help. by kufman123: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
seborrhic:

There are at least 100 students in your department I guess.
No one is asking for your name;just the school,your department and the course fee;so as to make verification.
Instead of you being the one to be running after people,you are dropping your phone number expecting any serious human being to waste time and credit verifying something from u on phone u can easily drop here for people to help if your story is true.
Anyway my one pence is that there is no element of truth in your entire story, even the number you dropped here;that is why u know dropping the relevant info you were asked here would give u away.

I later dropped all the details. Hope you saw it? I can still upload again if you want me to provided you'll help me. Please I really need your help. Thanks
Re: Exams Will Start On Monday. Please Help. by viceddy95(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
kufman123:

I later dropped all the details. Hope you saw it? I can still upload again if you want me to provided you'll help me. Please I really need your help. Thanks
How you Waka?
Re: Exams Will Start On Monday. Please Help. by kufman123: 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
viceddy95:

How you Waka?

Hello. I didn't get you please.
Re: Exams Will Start On Monday. Please Help. by viceddy95(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
kufman123:

Hello. I didn't get you please.
How far have you gone with the school fees?
Re: Exams Will Start On Monday. Please Help. by kufman123: 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
viceddy95:

How far have you gone with the school fees?

Please I'm still unable to raise complete amount for the fees. I still need your help please. Which ever way you can help me. Thanks so much.
Re: Exams Will Start On Monday. Please Help. by viceddy95(m): 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
kufman123:

Please I'm still unable to raise complete amount for the fees. I still need your help please. Which ever way you can help me. Thanks so much.
Your acc num
Re: Exams Will Start On Monday. Please Help. by kufman123: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
viceddy95:

Your acc num

21661 53251, Essien Kufreabasi, UBA.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Re: Exams Will Start On Monday. Please Help. by viceddy95(m): 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
kufman123:

21661 53251, Essien Kufreabasi, UBA.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Bros, I sent some thing into your acc...
Re: Exams Will Start On Monday. Please Help. by kufman123: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
viceddy95:

Bros, I sent some thing into your acc...

I received it. Honestly I can't thank you enough but I know that God/natural factors know how to reward people like you. You will richly be rewarded by the aforementioned.

Thank you Viceddy95!
Thank you HopeVictor!

You guys have saved me and I'll forever be grateful.

For transparency sake, I'll keep you guys updated. Thank you once again.
Re: Exams Will Start On Monday. Please Help. by HopeVictor(m): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
kufman123:

I received it. Honestly I can't thank you enough but I know that God/natural factors know how to reward people like you. You will richly be rewarded by the aforementioned.

Thank you Viceddy95!
Thank you HopeVictor!

Your welcome..God will see you through
Re: Exams Will Start On Monday. Please Help. by viceddy95(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
kufman123:

Thank you Viceddy95!
Thank you HopeVictor!

Thank God bros,,, wish you success in your exams
Re: Exams Will Start On Monday. Please Help. by viceddy95(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hope you have been able to pay your fees...
Re: Exams Will Start On Monday. Please Help. by kufman123: 5:28am On Mar 02, 2021
viceddy95:
Hope you have been able to pay your fees...

Yes. Unfortunately I lost my phone the very day exam started and have not been online these days. But thank God exam was successful.

See the receipts payment below.

Thanks so much HopeVictor
Thanks so much Viceddy95

Re: Exams Will Start On Monday. Please Help. by HopeVictor(m): 6:26am On Mar 02, 2021
kufman123:

Yes. Unfortunately I lost my phone the very day exam started and have not been online these days. But thank God exam was successful.

See the receipts payment below.

Thanks so much HopeVictor
Thanks so much Viceddy95
Thank God..happy for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nigerian,uwa Imafidon,graduated With 4.0 Over 4.0CGPA In University Of Texas / Is It Right For Couples To Hide Their Salaries From Each Other? / Supporting A Grieving Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.