Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,202 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

“Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady (26433 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by adesegun121(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07
“Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady Says As She Flaunts What She And Her Husband Achieved In One Year Of Marriage

She wrote: “Yoh! Is my one year marriage anniversary/house warming. Anywhere you see God thank him for me

Marriage that brought lots of blessings just in one year. God I give you the glory.

This four bedroom bungalow was pulled up just in a month and two weeks. In the space of November 15th to this date.

Not just this, plots of lands, well furnished apartment in Enugu and Lagos all in one year. I’m that lady that found the grace of God in marriage. I declare more fruitful years and prosperity in our lives. Happy one year anniversary to us. Toast to many more achievements 🥂🍾

Tomorrow we party hard. Nwunye odogwu 🙌🤟”

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/stop-chasing-money-go-and-marry-money-will-start-chasing-you-nigerian-lady-says-as-she-flaunts-what-she-and-her-husband-achieved-in-one-year-of-marriage/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by adesegun121(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07
More

1 Like

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by adesegun121(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07
Money speaking

4 Likes

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by SETHARTHUR(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07
I can't take this advice. Mbanu.

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by adesegun121(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07
SETHARTHUR:
I can't take this advice. Mbanu.
Her choice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Jeon(f): 1:25pm On Jan 07
Stop forcing others to follow up with your steps.

What brought you out from grave can take others to that same grave.

188 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by ExtremeDot: 1:25pm On Jan 07
Every mallam with him own kettle lass lass.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by LoveJesus87(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07
grin

3 Likes

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by OreoPaschal(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07
Congratulations to them!

I am only concern with few questions. While she is busy motivating others, she shouldn't hesitate to let us know what he does for a living and how he made the massive money within 12 months of marriage.

221 Likes 22 Shares

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by kingcjay(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07
I am not understanding, is marriage the last hope for women?

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by tunwumi: 1:26pm On Jan 07
Ok

1 Like

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by chubinwa(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07
I tap into this grace. Oya, my wife should locate me

5 Likes

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by FireUpNow(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07
This is just the beginning. Congrats

1 Like

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Jeon(f): 1:27pm On Jan 07
kingcjay:
I am not understanding, is marriage the last hope for women?

I knew a comment like this will be on this page.
But same Man will trash any woman that doesn't give a fuvk about Marriage.

Anny69, please let me make use of this.

Men: "Women benefit from marriage more than men" (and whatever false statements to push their narrative)

A woman decided not to marry.
Men: "You'll die single, Shiloh is waiting for you, blah blah blah."

Men: "She is a feminist"

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Peledonomy: 1:27pm On Jan 07
grin

Na only males full here

Lalastik

I see u here o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by DenreleDave(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07
She didn't tell us the job the guy is doing undecided undecided undecided

Even if her guy is into scam, she won't tell us until they nab him, we will know the truth

Nevertheless, ladies should marry men that have dream and working towards it and they should also have a dream too

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by HeatSeeker(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07
Follow this advice at your own peril.

27 Likes

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Nice2023(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07
Hmm
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by MrAgbako: 1:28pm On Jan 07
If I sqeeze your neck eeehnn

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by drimzsmoke(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07
adesegun121:
“Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady Says As She Flaunts What She And Her Husband Achieved In One Year Of Marriage

She wrote: “Yoh! Is my one year marriage anniversary/house warming. Anywhere you see God thank him for me

Marriage that brought lots of blessings just in one year. God I give you the glory.

This four bedroom bungalow was pulled up just in a month and two weeks. In the space of November 15th to this date.

Not just this, plots of lands, well furnished apartment in Enugu and Lagos all in one year. I’m that lady that found the grace of God in marriage. I declare more fruitful years and prosperity in our lives. Happy one year anniversary to us. Toast to many more achievements 🥂🍾

Tomorrow we party hard. Nwunye odogwu 🙌🤟”

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/stop-chasing-money-go-and-marry-money-will-start-chasing-you-nigerian-lady-says-as-she-flaunts-what-she-and-her-husband-achieved-in-one-year-of-marriage/

Motivational speaker onigbo!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Sleekfingers: 1:28pm On Jan 07
Must you post everything online? That's how you guys invite criminals. Make una continue......dem no dey tell a visually impaired person say rain dey fall

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Apus: 1:29pm On Jan 07
Warped mentality.

Those who are married and broke are fighting with money right?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by VaginaAcademic: 1:29pm On Jan 07
Opposite grin

4 Likes

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by emperor4love(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07
Werey never talk wetin him and her husband dey into way give them such in short time of period, everybody na grace,na who em own cast we go know

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by JOACHINpedro: 1:29pm On Jan 07
#Sarcasm
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Fatbam005: 1:29pm On Jan 07
money gotten through crooked means chased them after marriage. Dey play.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by LalastiklaIa(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07
That's if the two participants both have a vision of escaping poverty they can merge the vision and push each other faster to the attainment of the goal.

But if it is two poverty stricken people with no future ambition their poverty will be raised to power 10.

And lastly marry who you love because love is a powerful emotion that can attract wealth and goodness to your life.

Marry who is happy when you win and by you when things go south.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by ReacherSaidNoth: 1:30pm On Jan 07
What a fantastically stupid advise, hope your husband doesn't get caught by NDLEA on his way back to Malaysia.

17 Likes

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by honour7: 1:30pm On Jan 07
How did they make the money, was the guy poor before marriage and how did the guy make the money, is it legitimate. Abeg make them shift, all these half motivational speakers. Later now u go heat say na drugs e dey push.

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Was The Most Dangerous Risk You Took When You Were Younger? / My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) / Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.