Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Herdsmen Misbehave Because Of FG Might – Sunday Igboho Says As He Storms Ogun St - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Misbehave Because Of FG Might – Sunday Igboho Says As He Storms Ogun St (455 Views)

Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) / People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly / 'Kwara Is Fully PDP' - Bukola Saraki Says As He Storms Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Misbehave Because Of FG Might – Sunday Igboho Says As He Storms Ogun St by Eborabadan(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: Herdsmen Misbehave Because Of FG Might – Sunday Igboho Says As He Storms Ogun St by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
I think everyone now knows this. Buhari is doing a lot of damage to the reputation of the Fulani's and I say this as a very passionate former fan and vociferous supporter of PMB.

I personally know Yorubas. They will not vote a Fulani in future. If it is only Fulanis on the ballot then there will be voter apathy throughout the SW during the Presidential election.

Yorubas will go out to vote their reps, senators, Governors etc and turn their back on the Presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Misbehave Because Of FG Might – Sunday Igboho Says As He Storms Ogun St by EMMY76: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
OneTemplate:
I think everyone now knows this. Buhari is doing a lot of damage to the reputation of the Fulani's and I say this as a very passionate former fan and vociferous supporter of PMB.

I personally know Yorubas. They will not vote a Fulani in future. If it is only Fulanis on the ballot then there will be voter apathy throughout the SW during the Presidential election.

Yorubas will go out to vote their reps, senators, Governors etc and turn their back on the Presidential election.

Am Igbo I rather vote the bullion van thiefing tinibu than any fulani man including even atiku.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Misbehave Because Of FG Might – Sunday Igboho Says As He Storms Ogun St by Danzakidakura(m): 2:16am On Feb 02, 2021
EMMY76:

Am Igbo I rather vote the bullion van thiefing tinibu than any fulani man including even atiku.
are you sure you are not a Yoruba Muslim miscreants ?

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Receives Senator Orji Kalu In Govt House (Photos) / Gani Adams Reveals Secret Behind His White Attire / Tanzanian President Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.