Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,109 members, 7,863,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) (31414 Views)

81-Year-Old Ohio Man Shoots Uber Driver Over Scam Allegations (Video) / Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) / 81-Year-Old Retired Colonel Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison For Murder. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by OdogwuBlog: 6:04am On Feb 03, 2021
gaius01:

When you didn't plan for the future as a young and train your kids to be loving to you Joel Osteen Prayer Request as parents you tend to live like newly wedded couple in old age. The hustle still continues !! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Such a pity !!!

Rip Sir ! Where are his children? lipsrsealed

Modify,

I love nairaland !! I love those who teach and enlighten blind people. Seriously I appreciate those people who have turn the stone around. And i now understand the whole things about old age people and thier life. Thank you guys !!!

And for those who insult me, it's OK ! Ignorance can cause alot of things.

I really appreciate guys. ❤❤❤❤
Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by Sunshinegold44: 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nigerian's president,why is it that your country loves crime so much?
Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by BassReeves: 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Riverville:
Those dudes are just so dumb, my grand uncle is 82 years. His children are rich. But he still goes to the farm. Thats how he keeps body and soul going. And note, not all palm wine are tapped climbing the tree. Some you have to fell the palm tree
Joshua 14:10-11
10"So look at me. The LORD has kept me alive as he promised.
It's been 45 years since Israel wandered in the desert when the LORD made this promise to Moses.
So now look at me today. I'm 85 years old.
11I'm still as fit to go to war now as I was when Moses sent me out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals / 19-year-old Lady Kidnaps Self, Demands N600,000 Ransom From Father / Suspected Female Kidnapper Caught Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.